I've heard Veeky Forums likes to make money. So here I am...

I've heard Veeky Forums likes to make money. So here I am. I am trying to find a partner for some business and I am on Veeky Forums because I literally have zero money for this, otherwise I would've done it alone, but I know it'll work and I can convince anyone it will. It's basically making a website and then ranking it. I can do both, but I need only a server and a domain, and of course opinions. I don't really expect anything from this, but it's worth a try for sure. So anyone with those things interested?

Other urls found in this thread:

000webhost.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's your website idea?

I have those things.
Partially interested.

1. What's the idea for site content?
2. What's route of monetization?

just use godaddy you nigboi

Some people came. It has to do with tourism between two countries which are close to each other. I've had offers to do SEO for those companies for 10% from every sale. That's around 100$ per sale. The top website has 300 links and shitty SEO, they get monthly 10 000 visitors. The guys who asked me to do shit told me the CTR was around ~2%

It's simple. Get website out. Maybe a few more. Start targetting niches. Get it up and high. Once it's there for the niches we just go over it with other competitors which are way below, around page 3-10. They'd easily go for 10%.
My website idea is just a tourist website like any other. Unfortunately I can't reveal the niche yet.

no idea but i wanna tongue all their buttholes and asscheeks for hours

What SEO experience do you have exactly?
And would a wordpress.org site be okay?

/would you be looking to create the site from scratch?

What is the sauce on the pic OP?

Your best bet is to collect ad revenue and allocate it in a surplus in case of failures.

No ads.

Yeah.

Not much, but it's extremely easy, the niche and SEO in general. Ranked few sites for easy things, this is going to be the same.

Without the support of ads, youre going to slip into the financial abyss

website and hosting isnt that expensive cant you get that for less than $100/month?

also if I help you what % will you offer me.

Why not get free webhosting---->
000webhost.com/
You aren't going to get a huge amount of traffic instantly, and by the time you need better webhosting you will have enough money to be able to afford it?

And domains cost like $15

It's known to steal websites and I don't really want to rebuy something I made.

Did you read the thread? It's not an ad business. I never liked ads, never clicked on one to buy anything. I did find some ads from big companies like Amazon quite cool though.

It really depends on a lot of things. You know a business making a lot would have in that case much smaller percentage than a businnes that makes less. I also don't think percentages are good at the start.

Also this is a long thing to do, I am not going to set up some website and blast it with backlinks to get profits for a week max, and then get banned from Google.

Sell it to me

I'm about to start learning creating an website OP, if you don't find anyone, I will be around here.

No.
I already can make that, need hosting + domains + probably other things. I guess more domains and more hosting.

Price it out? What kind of costs are we talking?

OP, I'm a web developer working in a small team of 3 people, 2 devs 1 designer. I could get that site up and running for you. Let's talk jimjamzow at gmail

Low costs, around 100-200$ a month.

This got a bit of attention I guess, you're probably wondering why don't I just do it myself. Well first, I don't have that kind of money, poor motherfucker I am. Hosting I can, but I really want to get this running with SEO, not waiting years before Google even notices this small project.

Well, do you have the capabilities of hosting + domains + proxies, lots of proxies?

Also some of you might think this could be a scam, but I am just saying from the start no-one is sending a penny into any account. Site costs only.

Of course we can, we've been at this for a while and we make a decent living even though it's not our main job. It's easy enough. But I'd have to know more before commiting. Like I said if you want to talk, there's my address.

What Domain name would you like?
:)

Doesn't matter, has to only be a bit trustful. Expired one for the SEO.

Dude you can just buy an expired domain, do some small seo through fiverr that wont get you penguined, then buy a few PBNs and rank organically. VERY easy to do.

It need to be long-term. From fiverr and to 100$ SEO you'll get shitty links. Literally from India, they work, but they are so shit, in the long-term they are worth negative value to your website. I can do my own SEO just fine.