Ethereum DOOM thread!

Ethereum DOOM thread!

You guys want some tasty FUD?

New ETH exploit! One of many more to come I am sure.

blog.blockstack.org/solar-storm-a-serious-security-exploit-with-ethereum-not-just-the-dao-a03d797d98fa

ETH Devs draining the DAO.. unbelievable. This platform supposed to be trustworthy?

coindesk.com/ethereum-developers-draining-dao/

Ok shills, discuss. Let the damage control begin.

Other urls found in this thread:

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/ethereum-is-doomed/
coindesk.com/ethereum-developers-draining-dao/
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4p7mhc/update_on_the_white_hat_attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Addition FUD (based in fact) about the endless potential for further hacks:

nakamotoinstitute.org/mempool/ethereum-is-doomed/

Thankyou based Volcom you were always my fav in highschool

I never trusted that russian psyOP shit

Regardless of the profits that could of been made i made them else where just as fine

Thank you Jesus

Is this why there is such a heavy rise? manipulation before the mega dump?

Your guess is as good as mine, man. I can't see how the current rise is supported by anything but air.

yawn. "solar storm" is just how recursion is handled in the EVM

"ethereum is doomed" sounds like a completely unbiased article

maybe you should learn how to program instead of shitposting

Yes. It's an exploitable bug in the way recursion is handled. Which will no doubt be exploited. This is an FUD thread, like I said. So if you don't want to participate, then don't. Head on over to one of the shill threads.

But we FUD here.

why are you doing this though? are you trying to convince yourself that your short position is a good idea?

Nope, he already has a short position. Him and his pals are just doom and glooming hoping to get a few morons to dump eth.

You're pathetic, OP. Ethereum sentiment is at an all time high. It will blow past $30 by the end of July.

>coindesk.com/ethereum-developers-draining-dao/

OP on asylum watch

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4p7mhc/update_on_the_white_hat_attack/

Actual computer science major and programmer here.
Eth fundamentals are shit.

Yes it will. Bitchcoiners btfo

actual bill gates here. Please explain

>Actual computer science major and programmer
Everyone in Silicon Valley lurks Veeky Forums, Reddit, hacker news, or something like that. You're not special, and also it doesn't mean you know jack about blockchains

Daniel (((Krawisz)))

This is shopped, right? No way is his head that big.

He's a manlet.

It's shopped.

His head is even bigger.

I have no coins.

I just can't see how this platform is supported by anything but hot air and hype after this. How can there be any real trust in the fundamentals of this platform now? Nothing's fixed, it's broken beyond repair. They've been flailing around blindly trying to control the damage, compromising every principle that shit's supposed to stand for.. anyone holding ETH now is living on borrowed time, that's all I came to say.

I came here to FUD, and FUD I will. It's all TRUE though is the thing.

Exactly. 'sentiment' is high. That means nothing but hype, unreasonable high hopes, and hot air. The foundation is cracked. The fundamentals are non-existent.

It's supported by people who understand what everything you posted actually means, unlike you. ETH will be back to 21$ in 4 weeks top, even with scared children cashing out along the way.

haha keep telling yourself that nocoiner.

>y-you're a nocoiner!
I don't know how you guys ever got the idea in your head that this is an insult or argument. Nocoiner here too and damn proud of it especially after how brutally you guys fucked up the biggest crowdfund to ever exist. You couldnt have fucked up harder if you tried.

The only way to be a coiner is to hold BTC. The rest are memes.

Bitcoin is a meme too, dont kid yourself.

cope

Cope.

why do people fall for these scams like ETH and DAO ?

can't you tell a geniune project from mere meme marketing?

look at a project like Decred, created by ex- Bitcoin devs if you want long term investment stability

fking noobs

you might as well buy into some "GER RICH QUICK" pyramid scheme with how stupid you are

Why do people fall for scam coins?
>proceeds to post scam coin

top lel m9