What the fuck is this guy doing?

What the fuck is this guy doing?

He decides to buy a company that virtually has no cash flow and is probably going bankrupt.

He can barely afford roll out his new meme car.

He has a 9% stake in Solar City.

Is he going for a quick pay day? Is this shit even legal?

who gives a fuck? buy the dip faggot

He's consolidating his ventures, so he can make a nice package for Apple to acquire. Solar data farms and recharge stations (home batteries), EV and self driving car tech...

>Cook, Ives, Musk
>Holy Silicon Trinity
>it's happening

Who is Ives?

That would make sense if he actually had a means of delivering his liabilities. He will have no cash to carry out his normal operations. He will file for chapter 11 before Apple gets anywhere near the stage of acquiring the company at current values.

the best industrial designer in the galaxy...

total market cap for both companies is $35b... Apple has over $200b cash...
Plus the bankroll to "invest" into Tesla's scaling phases for future profits.
>maybe happening

the market agrees with you OP. tsla shit itself 14% after hours

he's a fucking crook, and people are finally realizing it.

Market cap doesn't mean shit when they're sinking billions of dollars each quarter with nothing to show for it. Combined, they're going to burn through all of their funds very quickly, which makes Apple very reluctant to buy them out. Meme products only work when the fixed costs aren't as high.

The acquiring company always devalues while the company being acquired goes up in value.

too bad i bought SCTY near the peak at > $50/share. i guess this will alleviate my losses a little bit.

Government intervention always leads to negative results, as Musk will soon see.

I can see some synergies. I mean electric cars, solar panels and batteries could all complement each other in a microgrid solution.

A family member of his owns solar city.

The tesla giga factory is still idling (I work down the street and know people there).

He has even failed to get charging stations deployed in the towns next to his giga factory.

It's going to be bad.

I bought tesla 220 puts on monday, here's the closest thing to proof I have because I don't want to risk people hacking into my financials.

Im gonna go put 5500 of these gains in my Roth IRA. Any ideas on what to do with the last of it?

>a company that virtually has no cash flow
AFAIK they put solar panels on ppls houses very cheaply, and then over the course of years sell the energy generated by them back to these people. So at first they might be losing a lot of cash on the panels, I think the idea is to get it all back by selling virtually free energy to people without having to do any network maintenance etc..

A coke fueled trip to Vegas.

>selling back solar energy generated from solar pannels.

I don't think that's how that works desu.

Hmm what about solar powered space cars....

Maybe SpaceX acquisition next

>Elon Musk
>a fucking crook

surely even the edgiest of edgelords should be able to acknowledge what the man has achieved

He got $ 5 billion $tax money for free and every librul on this planet wants to suck his dick for it, things worked out really well for him.

>I don't think that's how that works desu.
Their site is dickbuttretarded, even the "how it works" page just says
>get a consultation
>sign the contract
>installation
>start saving moneys!!!
But someone on hackernews said that's how it works.

The next tesla is going to be 100% solar powered you fucking idiots.

Im sure thats very interesting for the 300 people that will actually own one

Maybe if you actually listened to the call he made that is literally over an hour long on this exact topic, you wouldn't have made this useless thread like the retard you are.

I'm sure this is bait but I'll bite.

Just because he spouts his mouth about the synergies this worthless company will give him doesn't mean jack shit. That company is unprofitable... Literally worthless... What is he going to do, throw solar panels on his cars that he can't ship or manufacture?

Tesla's stock valuation has dropped below the total value that solar city is worth. His decision to purchase this company will make him go bankrupt, while also pissing off Tesla/SCTY shareholders. It's a lose lose lose.

Why would apple want to buy a shit company like Tesla? You think they hate having money that much?

What I think is really funny is that they haven't put all the solar panels on the gigafactory yet. So maybe this solar city buy has been planned for a while.

Can't he add it onto the spaceships for SpaceX as well since they're going for a renewable energy source too

He hasn't accomplished shit. He's just good at dedicating his life to his job. I have a 150 iq and could have done everything he's done AND MORE if I put in half as much effort. But I chose to smoke weed, fuck bitches, and enjoy life instead.

Your IQ does not mean shit in the real world.