Where were you when history was made and Great Britain, not counting Scotland, decided to leave the EU

Where were you when history was made and Great Britain, not counting Scotland, decided to leave the EU.

>he thinks a single vote decides anything

The currency is already plummeting, there are gonna be a lot of sackings in government and then they will appologize and end it and beg their investors to come back.

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

Saying "it'll be history in 25 years" doesn't count. /pol/ is having a field day with this, go there.

Hegel wept.

>currency in freefall
>scotland about to leave the union

This is both /pol/ and hilarious.

This is a historical moment. We're seeing the breakup of the EUSSR. Brexit is just the stepping stone of countries leaving the EU which is trying to erase the identities of all European countries and nations.

This.

>Yet some men say in many parts of England that King Arthur is not dead, but had by the will of our Lord Jesu into another place; and men say that he shall come again, and he shall win the holy cross. I will not say it shall be so, but rather I will say: here in this world he changed his life. But many men say that there is written upon his tomb this verse: Hic jacet Arthurus, Rex quondam, Rexque futurus.

It was true all along.

>for banterous purposes, the british people decided to crash the worlds economy and destroy the EU

dumb fat cunt. look what you have done

Absolute madman

I was shitposting in australia

Oliver ring me and say "independence day"

"God save the Queen"

This is a good thing. The EU project morphed from a customs union into an actual governing body, but horribly mutated; The EU has been in trouble ever since the Greek problem arose and this is one more tug for actual reform of the union and (if the citizens of EU wish) a true fiscal and economic union.

honestly what retard thought trying to bring all the disparate cultures, nations, and problems of Europe into some "unified" blob was a good idea

Well congratulations, you just got yourself out

Whats the next step of your master plan

>muh stocks
>muh investors
>muh EU

Jesus christ, what is this revisionism? Everyone in the EU is stagnating or shrinking. The refugee crisis is going to bring mass social unrest for decades. Why wouldn't one want to leave a sinking ship (note: sinking ship can accurately represent EU and global economy).

Can anyone explain the legal ramifications of withdrawal?

Im a law student and I know what laws will be affected, but I'd like some discussion on legal and economic changes.

Specifically: Immigration changes, European Communities Act 1972, How will thr UK krep trade the same as before etc.

>tfw lawyerfags in the UK will be rubbing their shekels gloriously

business for all!

>greedy marketers turning around on themselves, devalueing the pound is Leave voters' fault
>implying Scotland will have the power to ask for a second referendum without the EU to back them up.

Crashing this union...with no more kaisers!

I would say Arthur gave Nige some of his power, but the true Arthur has yet to come.

> scared of mah future

These people never experienced a war or some equal catastrophe. Modern people can be resumed as alienated pussies.

Amazed they actually pulled it off.

Glad to see the brits give the EU the finger.

Rhubarbs have been rubbed.

>Implying ANYONE seriously thought Brexit would be good for Britain in the short run.

Its hilarious because you just know these pople would have been crowing about how "democracy works!" if the vote went their way.
>Can 51% even be considered a majority
British education ladies and gentleman.

wow. That is one salty cuck

cheering and drinking with my dad

Honestly? I have no idea if this will be a good thing for british people in the long-term or not. All I know is that anything which undermines the EU at this point can only be considered a good thing.

Free floating currency was a mistake

What would've happened if we'd listened to Keynes and created the Bancor instead of pegging everything to the USD [introducing the Triffin Dilemma and allowing the USA to push everyone else into a free-floating currency in the 70s]?

I want it to fall further.

£1 = $1 or worse.

Burn it all.

[Fuck me, I should at least check out this steam sale before I say things like that.]

God save the Queen!

Rule Brittania!

Britannia rules the waves!

I was celebrating my ass of!
Fuck EU! ; )

just ripping off the band aid mate. They will experience future economic prosperity for this.

!!!!!

fukken beautiful lads

hahahhahahaha

delusional tard

The sun still doesn't set set on the British empire.

salaam, achmed

posting asspained remainers