He's a buy and hold investor

>he's a buy and hold investor

It's okay man its not cut out for everybody.

>And then he said "Index funds"

>things broke college kids say

>He's a stockpicker who thinks he will beat the market longterm

(munches popcorn)

>He said he was American
>And then he said he didn't have any debt

>he said his pain is constant and sharp and he wishes for a better life for no one

what type of money are you working with when you hold a stock for no longer than a month?
I've heard of people buying and selling in and out of a stock within a month to make profit but it seems nearly impossible to get any good profit even when having 5k to work with especially because in my country it's $14.95 per trade so that takes a big chunk out of profits, even if you where lucky to make 5 percent they would take a big chunk from the brokerage fee... am I doing or investing in something wrong? like if I only have 1-5 thousand to work with should I be investing in stocks that are worth no more than 20 dollars? if that?

> He uses USD to buy digital currency off the internet

>he doesn't buy and hold preferred shares for dat dividen payment and steady equity

You should not be investing in stocks with such little money

Use it to increase your earning power, maybe pay for school or a certificate

Come back when you have steady income and enough cash set aside to pay for your living expenses for 6 months

>it seems nearly impossible to get any good profit
It's because you have such little capital. Using a lot more or leveraging (or both) would net profits that make the $29.90 commission meaningless.

Get 10k capital at least. I've made $450 in a week after buying in at a 52 week low. Easy stuff

So how much money have you made gambling?

good shit, did you make 450 using 10k? you invest in australian stocks? and how did you figure it would bounce back up? just cause it was the lowest it's been in a year and sort of took a risk?

WHY ARE THERE NO BOOKS ON SPECULATING

EVERYTHING IS GEARED TOWARDS INVESTORS

FUCK

123% return since May.

Thank you GEVO and MGT

plenty of literature on that

speculation is mostly garbage though and it's very much "if you have to ask, you'll never know" phenomenon. takes a lot of practice and you should anticipate losing money.

strangely I never hear about options trading on Veeky Forums. I usually enter speculative positions with puts and cover them with calls and I've done ok.

how you know MGT was going to go up to 3 dollars a share in may?

I didn't. Some user posted about it when it was below $1/share

Also it actually peaked above $5.

dayum my friend, so you just trusted some random that it would go up? or did he supply some good convincing information on the company lmfao? pretty huge increase how much did you invest?

I'm sensing some sour grapes here. Hows your 7% yearly return from your index funds treating you, pal?

waht da fuck I'm being honest (just a dumbass) new to this shit, I just don't know how people assume something is going to go up in price before it actually does? like does the company do something big and makes everyone want to buy into their company?

I never refuted the claim that it was gambling.

Some user tipped the board off that McAfee was buying the company. A bunch of news hit in the following days and the stock price went through the roof.

that's insane, what about GEVO? is there a forum people talk about this stuff.. it's hard to trust people on Veeky Forums talking about memecoins and just using it to promote shitty stocks trying to pump and dump

>he automatically sold his share because strangers reckoned the value of the business changed 10 per cent since last close

>I'm sensing some sour grapes here.
Jesus, I haven't seen someone so defensive in a long time. Dude was just asking you a question.

Nice job giving away that you're a lying faggot.

>he didn't buy Bitcoin at the bottom and didn't hold
kek

If we had listened to you last week we would have lost a SHIT TON of money. I am sorry if your credibility is a little bit shot right now.

>Dividend payment 5% from price once in a year
>Hot trend stock makes every 2-3weeks 7-12%