Eth: +30%

>eth: +30%
>btc: -6%

Where's your God now, bitcuckz? It's obvious which is the superior currency.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4p9z93/it_seems_attacker_just_targeted_the_whitehatdaos/
hashocean.com/?rid=622916
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shooorttt eth shoo....BAKA.

Wonder if he tapped that

>have to buy btc to buy shitcoins

No btc coiner cope

Buy ethereum

>100 lb drug addicted autist pays some braindead cunt blonde to put her arm around his neck

Lol!

Eth shills really are getting desperate now

Sorry your scamcoin is dead, I'm sure you thought bitcoins recent dip was your chance to shill, but I'm pretty sure your game is up by now

Sorry Goldman Sachs kikes, eth shills, and other fags, your scamcoin is dead as dogs shit

Nice try though

Best PvP class in legion?

Lol wrong thread
S

Either way eth is destined for the sewer

>listen to Veeky Forums
>short eth
>lost 30%

Still playing that shitty game.
You know if you just bought ether when we told you to you could just buy yourself the best items in the game and max leveled characters

Isn't WoW P2W yet lmao:3.

congratulations, but this is an obvious speculative bubble so don't buy and hold

Obviously a lot of people with deep pockets involved in ETH made it pump to not sell at a loss before the doomed coin dies.
Time to sell now and go all in on BTC before its too late.

no he would lose his wizard powers

are you the same gay faggot that posts this everywhere? just go put some money in disney grandpa lmfao

He just figured out how to get everyone's money back without hard forking

A FUCKING LITERAL GOD

What did he do?

reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/4p9z93/it_seems_attacker_just_targeted_the_whitehatdaos/

TOP LEL

>not trusting based ETH

I bought more using my returns from hashocean
hashocean.com/?rid=622916

You have no idea what this even means retarded degenerate. It doesn't affect anything.

>Le ref link shill appears
kys any day now

Why? I'm not a poorfag no-coiner like you :^)

I hold cryptos,faggot. What i don't do is shilling ref links to a literal scam like some low life pajeet

what is astounding to me how much it works, when i shilled my ref exclusively on Veeky Forums after getting fed up with all the shilling btw, i had so many bites i couldn't even believe.

so blame the board itself and the average user base but shilling really fucking works. you would think it's pointless but it's very cash move.

Actually i understand it fully, i am a programmer and have worked with experimental distributed systems before.
But i am sure calling me names will protect your investment m8y. Those wo dont understand the technology but hope for a quick buck will lap it up anyway.

I will make sure to call you ref link shills out in every thread i see you.
You extract money from the crypto sphere like fucking leeches, while there are serious projects that people actually stand a chance to gain on.

Then why don't you read the thread again 'i am a programmer'

Well, you don't understand it. If you did "fully" understand it, you would realise it changes nothing.

Why should I trust someone who can't even invest in skin care products?

genius people usually dont give a single flying homer's shit about how their appearances look, desu

wew

>im ugly so im smart

Someone who doesn't understand the importance of appearance is hardly a genius.

Maybe being an autist works for physicists (Newton, Tesla) but not for someone who wants to build trust in his funny money.

>You extract money from the crypto sphere like fucking leeches
that's not possible, stop being delusional a crypto-commie retard! when we cash out it doesn't disappear or anything someone else will have it and that someone might do whatever he likes with it. maybe even he will make money on it. it's a fucking currency it's only lost if you lose your wallet and have no backup.

uhh if you look good you have a lot of advantages in life, any genius knows that

I wonder what his IQ is, his brain must be huge with a cranium like that.

Who is the broad?

eisenstein had a smaller brain than most woman tho. don't be a size queen.

>brainlets comparing themselves to einstein

lmao they airbrushed his fucking assne off of his face

Im talking about scams like hashocean

Is she his mom?

Hi Veeky Forums will this coin go up or I just should sell before it colapses?

I really don't understand what's happening. I sold off 90% of my ETH when it was rising a couple weeks ago. Made off pretty well. I took my USD gains and bought a 1.5 BTC at $750 cause I figured lots of people would be cashing out their ETH and converting it to BTC. Oh well. I'm just gonna hold my BTC.

I'm mainly tripping out on how fast ETH bounced back. I was expecting it to go below $10.