Tesla drops 18 points as the company buys 2.5 million in solar city stock which skyrocketed today...

Tesla drops 18 points as the company buys 2.5 million in solar city stock which skyrocketed today. should I buy tesla stock right now?

>buying into a bubble

what do you even buy fuck this is really is just gambling

well the instrument youre playing with, yea. try options instead

Been wondering what Elon Musk could do with the company for some time now.

they predict 500,000 cars a year by late 2017, I'd expect to see a 100 dollar growth in a 2/3 year period.

you buy the dip when the spx crashes later this year

its not fucking rocket science mate

FUCK NO

Musk just used Tesla's overpriced stock to bail out SolarCity. Both of these companies lose billions of dollars a year. Tesla is supposed to massively expand its production while simultaneously keeping SCTY afloat? Come on.

Mark my words: Tesla will be bankrupt by 2018

the oonly people holding tesla stock in 2016 are shorters.

How about SolarCity?
If Tesla buys them the stock will rise, no?

People will tell you don't buy TSLA because theyre small time pussies. I've been making more money off buying and selling TSLA over the past 4 months than I have from all me memestocks combined. I buy in at 218, sell at 238. Rinse, repeat.

Buy this dip.

This, Such a good entry point for TSLA cause it will go back up

Why are so many armchair business men always betting on Tesla to fail?

Face it. This shit is booming and will be for a while. The hype will keep Tesla afloat even if they can't hold up to Musk's mouth.

What about Tesla's financial history so far would lead you to believe that it's doing well? The electric car has been around for a while, and it has never taken off, why would now be different? These companies rely on subsidies just to stay afloat, it just isnt viable.

What's the deal with Solar City? Is it even profitable? It seems like a good business idea but you never really hear about it except when it's related to Musk.

>The electric car has been around for a while, and it has never taken off

There hasn't been a single car marketed like the Tesla's have been. Look how many people bought into the Model 3 meme. They could have delays and cancellations out the ass and they'll still come out on top. It's been done before obviously but not like this especially in terms of efficiency and quality. Musk isn't retarded. He talks a big talk but it'll take a literal shit storm for him to fail. Just look at SpaceX. I'm pretty sure it's a money hole and I'm not sure on how many contracts they have lined up to fill but their program is successful

The hype can carry them to the Model 3, but but once they fail to deliver on their reservations/have quality control problems/keep hemorrhaging money all that hype will just make it a harder fall.

Some company will make a mint off electric cars. It won't be Tesla. Solar power is going to be huge, that doesn't help SolarCity.

Lots of people predict that Tesla will fail because it loses fucktons of money and they haven't proven they can scale up production.

>I'm pretty sure it's a money hole and I'm not sure on how many contracts they have lined up to fill but their program is successful

Being a "money hole" and being a successful business are mutually exclusive.

yeah, short the fuck out of tesla and after the buyout solarcity, amirite guise?

it's too late, the stock rose already.

Tesla didn't buy SolarCity yet though.
I am guessing that the stock will rise more than that if the trade goes through

You guys are fucking idiots. The deal was all Tesla stock, so 2.8b from Teslas mkt cap was transferred to solarcitys. The deal is done the prices opened at what they should, no more of this event will affect the price from this point

buy SCTY stock is nowhere near the buy price of 27-28$
there is a big chance the deal wont go through
just saying