Is this an accurate depiction of Hadrian's wall?

Is this an accurate depiction of Hadrian's wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/05/31/hate-speech-code/
echr.coe.int/Documents/FS_Hate_speech_ENG.pdf
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/25/view-wales-town-showered-eu-cash-votes-leave-ebbw-vale
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>it's a "wales fucks themselves over again" episode

>all the hicks voted to get out
Why of course

>Neil Hamilton
>Neil fucking Hamilton

Fuck Wales, they don't deserve to be independent.

this aint fully accurate

a lot of eastern n. ire voted leave

BUILD A WALL

It is a accurate depiction of upcoming borders

You ain't getting another referendum Salmond

That's because Sturgeon is getting one

>NI and Scotland trying to destroy the UK AGAIN

Gaels, not even once

Sorry, you already had your chance to leave.

And you're all fools if you think the Spaniards will let you join

>implying NI won't leave in our lifetime

Nigga, it's all going down.

Spain needs a weak Great Britain, so they can seize Gibraltar.

Also for historical reasons, they could support Scotland and Irish referendums only with the purpose of seeing Britain burn.

Spaniards hate GB, because they destroyed their empire. Also, Catalonia and Basque "Country" never were independent, like Scotland.

They have no more reasons to not let them as the UK won't be a member anymore by that time

>S-spain is gonna take Gibraltar from traitor Brits!!
>Spain stronk all powerful always existed reee!

Cool it, Spain's not a world power anymore. They can't even touch Britain or NATO will tear their shit to shreds. And just because Basques and Catalonians didn't have sovereign states doesn't mean they're not going to get uppity as fuck against Spain if Scotland is admitted. They almost just left last year.

Where do the fuck are you getting these autistic fantasies?

>Spain needs a weak Great Britain, so they can seize Gibraltar
>Also for historical reasons, they could support Scotland and Irish referendums only with the purpose of seeing Britain burn.
tar.
>Spaniards hate GB, because they destroyed their empire

First of all, Uncle Sam won't let his NATO puppets fight among each other. Second, neither of them want a war that will wreck the world's economy. Thirdly, I don't get where you're getting this shit, but most Spaniards don't give a shit about the brits, nor do they hold resentment for "destroying" its empire.

If they recognize Scotland then the Basques and the Catalans will want referendums as well

Isn't Catalonia going to be independent in 2017 or something?

Neither pro nor anti independence got the majority they needed

MAKE ROME GREAT AGAIN

Wales voted 52% remain...

Stop attacking our sheepherding brothers.

>scotland or NI
>gaelic
What?

Why would Wales split?

They like to think they are innit

cry more, right-winger

Funny enough, they're saying that is Scotland gains independence and remains in the EU, England is going to have to rebuild Hadrian's wall to keep immigrants from simply going to Scotland through the EU and walking over the border into England.

they voted 52% leave dumbass
The overall result was 51.9% leave v. 48.1% remain
England was 53.4% - 46.6% Leave/Remain
Wales was 52.5% - 47.5%
Scotland was 38.0% - 62.0%
Northern Ireland was 44.2% - 55.8%

that's still an astounding number of people choosing to fuck themselves over.

That's democracy in a nutshell. To quote Pinochet, "There was once a plebiscite and they chose Brabbas over Jesus".

>this is what Remainers believe

>quoting pinochet
hows middle school?

>Catalonia and Basque "Country" never were independent, like Scotland.
You are for real?

>mainland is dividided into several counties
>NI isn't
Hello potatonigger

>I notice you used a meme to illustrate a completely justified criticism of democracy
>tough luck pal

What a shitty analogy

a true analogy though

It totally ignores the reason democracy is supposed to work

It's also stupid

Allende's economic policy was to run up a huge deficit while secretly arming marxist guerrillas in preparation for "le revolución", he only had ~30% of the vote and gained power as part of a coalition which broke down rather quickly after the bubble burst and his plot was revealed. It was a failure of the system, 51% can rule 49%, 26% run the 51% 14% run the 26% and so forth. In that situation being ruled by a hierarchy of respected officers sworn to defend their country seems a lot more preferable to democracy.

Need I remind you that once America won the cold war and the threat was over, Pinochet held a referendum and peacefully transitioned to democracy. He really was a decent human being, if a bit ruthless towards people trying to drag his country into decades of pointless brutal civil war where countless would be raped and murdered if not thrown into poverty.

At the time he was viewed as a villain, but history will confirm that he was a hero all along.

If you don't like dictatorship then maybe you should accept criticism and develop a democratic system that isn't so flawed.

Calm down nigga I was complaining about your image, no one cares about your terrible dictator

As a Lowland Scot, no I don't think of myself as a gael

There already is

catalonia belonged to aragon since like forever
basque country was free tho. navarre best time of my life

>it's a "Europe splits up into squabbling nationstates reverting decades of progress" episode

I hate repeats.

>EU
>Progress
Yeah right, if you call Orwellian thought policing "progress" then sure.

>EU
>Orwellian thought policing

You have no idea what the EU is or what it does do you?

fortune.com/2016/05/31/hate-speech-code/
Woah.

Aragona spoke the same language as Catalonia though.

>I can't be a retarded storm-weenie on normie platforms anymore :(((

>American companies voluntarily sign an agreement against hate speech
>EU thought policing

Are you actually this fucking retarded?

The EU was a fine enough notion from the start, but then it turned into a farce, with notable episodes including further impoverishment of already poor nations, and an attempt by Germany to gain a continental Empire, again.

It's a cancer.

Eu is the one that pushed for it.

echr.coe.int/Documents/FS_Hate_speech_ENG.pdf
Hmm.

hate speech is literally illegal, regardless of where you draw the line. there is nothing wrong with law enforcement, or is there ?

>hate speech is literally illegal
Not here in America, I can say whatever I please.

Hate speech is restriction on free speech and is an abomination of a law.

The second EU started policing what its' member states did it stopped being an economic union and started being unnescecary.

>I can say whatever I please

apparently not anymore on social media :^)
if you wanna blame the EU for that, then sure, I can't stop you, but as said, it's pretty dumb when they agreed to it.

not every country is america, different places have different laws and in this case you seem to be the minority

all that aside, there is a board literally called "Politically Incorrect" for people who'd wish to discuss that kind of stuff, just pointing it out

>apparently not anymore on social media
Those new rules only apply to Euros, I can still get away with mostly anything on Facebook. :^)

>different places have different laws
Shit argument. Most uncivilized barbarians in the world kill homosexuals, does that make it right or something that should not be spoken out against? No, it doesn't.

>all that aside, there is a board literally called "Politically Incorrect" for people who'd wish to discuss that kind of stuff, just pointing it out
I'm regular on Veeky Forums and don't even browse /pol/, I was just responding to a retard for saying retarded things. Nonetheless, how is free speech strictly /pol/ in any way? It is an inalienable human right.

>muh sovereignty
Fuck off.

Not an argument, friendo.

I love your digits.

I love you too.

>i hate free speech

>not what I said

>Spaniards hate GB, because they destroyed their empire
When? It was Napoleon and criollos as far as I know

>They can't even touch Britain or NATO will tear their shit to shreds.
Spain's strategy is not war,is just closing the borders and depopulate Gibraltar until is useless. When Britain gets out of the EU,birder restrictions will get harder,making everything more expensive for the people of Gibraltar.
>Almost left las year
False. They were never close to leave. There was no referendum

Aragon has her own Romance Aragonese, still spoken in some northern parts, closely related to the Navarrese Romance.
And before merging with Aragon the Catalan counties were independent "de facto" under the primacy of the Counts of Barcelona.

>I think freedom of speech applies to privately owned platforms

Shouldn't you be convulsing in rage at a college guest speaker or something?

How has Wales fucked itself over? I keep seeing that they're fucked for voting leave but no one has gone into detail about how they're screwed.

>navarre
>Basque country
A)They didnt even speak Basque but Aragonese
B)The Basque country (well its different counties)have been vassals of Castile for most of its history

>Aragona spoke the same language as Catalonia though.
No. Only the border part. The official treaties and documents of the kingdom were written in Latin and Castillian (Spanish)

no, aragon spoke aragonese

they were supposedly belongings of the frankish empire, or whatever its successor was. they were independent only de facto

>have been vassals of Castile for most of its history
only since the catholic kings iirc

They did speak both, Basque and Navarrese.

>only since the catholic kings iirc
Nope. Alava was one of the first Castillian counties,and only stayed in Navarra for a century,and the lord of Vizcaya betrayed the king of Navarra with Castille to get Guipúzcoa. The Basque country has fucked Navarra in more ways than one. Hell, they were one of the main forces that conquered Navarra later on.

And even Gascon and other languages

How come the left acknowledges IQ is real and democracy is flawed now?

>Castillian (Spanish)
only when the house of barcelona ended iirc

Yes,before that there was no official Crown laws as it was heavily decentralized. The Principat of Catalunya used a different language than the Kingdom of Aragon for its laws.

They lost,but then whem they win with the support of low IQ niggers is a sing of progress.

They were independant de facto, as I wrote btw, and they represented independent de iure too in their own documentation.

It doesn't matter as long as the uneducated, low IQ groups vote for the left, e.g. blacks

>resorting to "free speech only protects you from government punishment, you stupid republican" meme
It's about principle.

>Everyone I don't like must be /pol/

>Fuck off.
UK sure did.

Wales is kinda a shitty place to live rn, its got a lot of problems and received a lot of money from the EU to help with them

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/25/view-wales-town-showered-eu-cash-votes-leave-ebbw-vale

The European Court of Human Rights is not related to the EU. It is an separate entity. It enforces the European Convention of Human Rights, over 47 countries including Russia and Norway.
The EU was itself planning on joining the ECHR, it's even part of the Treaty of Lisbon (Article 6(2), I think), but that was stalled by the Court of Justice of the European Union in Opinion 2/13 - the CJEU being the court you're probably thinking of.

Just because it has 'European' in its name doesn't mean it's part of the EU.

False

False

Stop discussing without knowing and keep it to brit memes. In /int/ if possible.

>they were supposedly belongings of the frankish empire, or whatever its successor was. they were independent only de facto

True, but I'll say de facto is what counts. Wasn't Aragon de iure under the Pope for a long time? And the king of Aragon, as count of Barcelona, was supposed to be vassal of the french king for a long time and as we know this makes no sense if applied to modern notions of independence.

Nothing of what you said is important. Spain will not block the referendums (they can't), they will veto the entrance of Scotland to the EU and they will probably doubt before recognizing the new state in the United Nations (although they probably will recognize it eventually).

I'll say that the EU (or the germans) could buy the spaniards to not veto Scotland, but I'm not sure. They should be good boys and recognize Kosovo like NATO wants yet don't give a shit.

>claims the EU doesn't police thought
>gets proven wrong
>ur le raycist
Lefties getting Butthurt again

They were also one of the last western nations to recognize Israel iirc, although for different reasons.

English and Welsh regions that receive EU funding and that voted to leave should not have the funding levels maintained by allocation of additional UK treasury funds. The country cannot afford it.

They made their bed, now they can lie in it.

PS London's sick of paying for the rest of England. (We don't mind Scotland, they're good folk.) London independence and Scottish independence now, please. Oxford and Cambridge can come too.

I'm also curious about the very rural regions of England that voted to leave, given that UK farmers get massive subsidies from the EU.

Inaccurate

>Right to self-determination is a bad thing

Nationalists are at an all time low in Northern Ireland, 32% of Catholics (51% of population) want to retain the Union.

WE WILL BUILD A WALL

AND SCOTLAND WILL PAY FOR IT

I see Bilbao inside Castilla, dude

You already have a wall to keep the Scots out.

What happened to the Scots? It seems like they're always depicted as being badass, but now they're cucked by globalism.