Are the Jews as bad as /pol/ says?

Are the Jews as bad as /pol/ says?
Are they really promiscuous, sex-crazed nihilists who control all the world's financial systems?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_roth
failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2011/10/25-to-30-of-israeli-prostitutes-customers-are-haredi-activist-says-789.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Police-crackdown-on-Messianic-cult-involved-in-prostitution-374637
addictinginfo.org/2014/09/10/israeli-cult-convinced-jewish-women-to-become-prostitutes-to-save-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.
In fact Jews are one of the most prosecuted and targeted groups troughout all of history.

They're not nihilists. They do it for the glory of HaShem

How does being persecuted contradict promiscuity, sex-madness, or financial power?
What's HaShem?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_roth

See? Even Jews admit to being sex-crazed perverts. It's a fundamental part of Jewish-American life, according to beloved writer Philip Roth.

Maybe there was a reason?

It depends on the person.

the big shem yahweh

Because they weren't part of the main religion and lived in their own conclaves and dealt with money because the natives were too dumb and incompetent in comparison?

If your country gets rekt by Jews, it's really not the Jews. It's you. If a European goes to Africa and rekts the natives, the question of "how?" is pretty obvious. If a Chinese goes to Malaysia and crushes the local business competition, same thing.

maybe there's a reason for the majority of the world believing in god. that doesn't mean they're right.
maybe there's a reason christians are outnumbered by mooselimes and getting raped in europe. doesnt mean the mooses are right neider.

SAAAAAGE

Jews aren't especially promiscuous if they're religious, same as everyone else.

Jews are over-represented in finance, which is no surprise, they've been invested in usury longer and more heavily than any other ethnicity in the West; this is partially because many powers (including the Latin Church at one point) issued decrees against employing them, coupled with there being laws against non-Jews being usurers.

Jews do seem to hypocritically champion liberal causes for others that they don't for themselves in some cases. For instance, Israel only allows marriage through religion, and has very strict immigration laws meant to keep out any but their own ethnicity; meanwhile, the organization that defends Israel in the U.S., the Anti-Defamation League, pushes very strongly for gay marriage and free immigration here, but never utters a peep about these things in Israel. There is no evidence, however, that this has anything to do with 'destroying Western civilization' as /pol/ suggests. There are neoliberal Jews, like Soros and Albright, who spend a lot of money to push globalist, liberal ideologies all over the world, but this sort of behavior is hardly unique to Jewish financiers, and neither of them give a rat's ass about helping other Jews or dominating the world in the name of Jews.

Completely different reasons for each though user.

>If your country gets rekt by Jews, it's really not the Jews. It's you.
Who are you talking about?
Not an argument. Those groups could still be right.

Yoy can say the same of the big colony owning powers who actually wielded power, money and land.

>chops off baby penises and sucks the blood
>own hollywood
>money whores
>killed jesus

>wonder why they are the most prosecuted group throughout history

>trusting what /pol/ says.

found the mistake.

Fuck off, JIDF.

Honestly if the Jews were as bad as /pol/ says I see no reason why Jews wouldn't be the master race.

Apparently those scheming cunts can achieve world domination even when everyone hates their guts and tries to exterminate them. That's some plucky fucking attitude if I ever saw it.

This is one of the central paradoxes of /pol/.

>white people came to control most of the world because they were more intelligent than everyone else
>they are the master race and need to continue
>Jews control the world now, because they're more intelligent than everyone else
>they're a bunch of thieving kikes that need to be exterminated

There are others, but you must find them.

Jews wouldn't be a problem if they were just some market-dominant minority that kept to themselves. No one hates the Lebanese in Latin America, for example.

The problem with Jews is that they try to use their influence in the economy and the media to advance an agenda that is harmful to the majority of the country they live. And they do it for religious reasons, even when they are secular, because Judaism teaches that the goyim were born to serve the Jews. Actually, secular Jews are even worse than religious Jew in this regard, because religious Jews are content with waiting for the Messiah to come and enslave the goyim, while secular Jews know no Messiah will ever come, but they still want to see the goyim enslaved, so they invent shit like communism and global financial capitalism.

The issue here is hypocrisy. Jews used progressivism and Marxism to get white men to step down from their influential positions, and now they occupy it but still attack white males as if they were still the most powerful people in the world, while ignoring their own privilege.

I do agree that it's the fault of whites when they fall for this shit.

A parasite isn't a alpha predator.

/pol/ is always right.

If Jews were supremacists why would they advance Marxism which threatens the core of Jewish life, money?

>control the entire food chain
>get the best results for yourself

And the farmer herding around cattle isn't on the top of the ladder either.

Who said Jews were inferior? They are, on average, the smartest ethnic group in terms of IQ. Less than 1% of the global population and yet half the Nobel prizes. They are masters at manipulation, particularly of banks, currency and trade agreements. The reason I hate them is because they are subversive. The intentionally set about to breakup white hemogeny. They attack Christianity, butnot Islam. They push for feminism, only in white. Countries . Then they use low white birthrates as part of their ploy to increase immigration. Only in white countries. The list goes on.

See

hi, /pol/

Because money is only economical power, the Jew wants that, but he also wants social, cultural and political power. Money is just a mean, not the end, of Jewish life.

See how Jews have used hyperinflation, destroying the economic power of money, to politically and culturally control gentile societies. In the end, having the power of the commissar, able to send Christian families to the gulag on mere whim, is more satisfactory to most Jews than simply being rich enough to buy underage white prostitutes.

There's literally nothing wrong with /pol/, it's existence is necessary to keep the ying yang balance of the universe in the age of the internet.

>only in white. Countries . Then they use low white birthrates as part of their ploy to increase immigration. Only in white countries

This interests me

>white countries adopt different policies than Asian ones
>either white people think differently than Asians, or there's a sinister global conspiracy that hates white people

Occams razor hasn't made a dent in the old neckbeard, I see.

>"It isn't the capitalist who has power, but the Jews!"

This is the ideology of a fool, because it denies reality.

Antisemites then try and justify this by (wrongly) believing that capitalists are on their side. Then they wonder why their lives haven't improved once the Jews have been subjugated or murdered or expatriated.

If Jews can't agree if Jewishness is defined by ethnicity or by religion how could they engage in a global conspiracy?

Zionist cabal

The two of them plan it in the three synagogues they go two.

As I said here Lebanese capitalists in Brazil don't use their power and influence to guilt-trip Brazilians into hating themselves. Chinese capitalists in Thailand don't use their power and influence to convince Thailand to import millions of Cambodian and Laotian immigrants so they can be ethnically replaced. Parsi capitalists in India are not hated for giving the Naxalites financial and intellectual support in their struggle to impose Maoist communism in the subcontinent.

When your market-dominant minority is hated by the majority population, is because they did something wrong. Armenians lived in peace under the Ottoman Empire for centuries, they only began to be hated when they started agitating for indepencence, and then got genocided when they thought it would be a good idea to aid the Russians during their invasion of Anatolia in 1914-15.

So the problem with Jews is not that they are "capitalists", and it doesn't have anything to do with their economic success, but with the way they exploit the fruits of this success enacting policies that are clearly hostile to the majority population of the countries they inhabit.

This post actually makes me chuckle. Because if there's one thing both NatSocs and Commies have in common, it's hating Jews.

/pol/ is cancerous

Even cancer is right sometimes

>When your market-dominant minority is hated by the majority population, is because they did something wrong
Ok, so take all those times they were kicked out of places.
Why there they allowed back multiple times?

haha

>apes degenerate into poles who degenerate into toasters
>women
lel

So what? It works, if supposing they are tools of propaganda to preserve the status quo.

instead of getting your beliefs from a chinese comic book blog, you should review the evidence yourself and arrive at your own conclusions.

Except the Chinese capitalists flood their own kin into other countries, lel. No need to use other ethnics. They do that in SEA, Australia, Canada, and the USA.

there is no need to fear investigating these things for yourself

you might be surprised at what you learn

there is plenty of information available all you have to do is look

I don't know. You tell me, OP.

>posting jpgs from /pol/ counts as "investigating" or "thinking for yourself"

Fuck right off, idiot. OP, if you want to learn something leave this website and learn from someone reputable, not some dipshit user.

it is important to think about these things

the documents i posted are from the fbi not pol and the screenshot is from fox news

this is the truth really, but everybody will just say that every jew is exactly the same and they're part of a vast global conspiracy to cause every problem in the world. Undoubtedly there are a lot of Jews who are total turds. Not all jews though, or something.

but if you want a pol jpg this is a pretty good one

this one too

and who could forget this classic

Theres actually a massive split among the Jewish Community when it comes to the Secular and the Religious
Its actually a big deal here in Israel

>Latin Church
Dude, we know you're Orthodox.

Also, you have a point. Jews like you described are only technically Jews and they could hardly be called "pious" to any degree. It's like if the Pope's niece was the leader of a branch of Femen and the Pope in question was incredibly staunch about Catholic teachings on sexuality and the like. The niece can call herself the Catholic Niece of the Pope, but she sure doesn't do anything in line with the Catholic Church and her Pope uncle would be in a constant state of admonishment with her.

You're thinking of Christians, Jewish swine.

I wonder how we lost so many janitors during the last hire that there aren't any that can recognize a thinly veiled /pol/ thread when they see one...

...Or they just don't care.

Must be Irish janitors.

Redpilling you all on the TRUE WORLD MASTERS...

Behold, cherry picked info graphics full of FACTS that reveal the TRUTH!

Don't let the Irish sympathizers of /pol/ fool you into blaming the Jews - it's just a distraction from the REAL PUPPET MASTERS!

Great

there are barely any parsis in india left.

>high value target that has been attacked once before
>its a conspiracy to insure it.

this is fucking gold
wait a minute...
a pot of gold
at the end of a rainbow
hmmm...

oyvey.jpeg

Only reasonable post I've seen from you yet

True, but it's like saying there's a reason some woman got raped the night she was raped. Whatever happens, whatever the context, that type of inhumane treatment is not on whoever's receiving it. And even then, there's neither logic nor rational (HOORAY FOR TAUTOLOGIES) for taking it out on those of the same group and association.

>Let me put it this way. Do we hate them because they push their way in where they don't belong? Or do we hate them because they're clannish and keep to themselves? Because they're tight with money, or because they flash it around? Because they're Bolsheviks, or because they're capitalists? Because they have the highest IQs, or because they have the most active sex lives? Do you want to know the real reason we hate them? Because we hate them. Because they exist. Because it's an axiom of nature that just as man longs for woman, loves his children, and fears death, he hates Jews. There's no reason. If there were, some smartass kike would try to come up with an argument, try to prove us wrong. And of course that would only make us hate them more. In fact we have all the reasons we need in three simple letters: J-E-W. Jew.

tl;dr people can't decide why they hate someone so their image of the boogeyman changes, similar to how SJWs see "the man" and stormfags see "the Jew"

Because Brazil is so shit they fuck their own shit up. No need to do anything.

YES YES More infographics!!!

Only with infographics can you possibly defeat the Jewish menace

Are you eleven years old or why do you have to ask this?

No Jews are normal people like you and me

Wow, a intellectually dishonest jew wrote something? I can't believe it.

Jews are easily some of the greatest people who have ever lived. If we're going to talk about actual israeli's, have one of the highest life expectancy, help each other, high work ethic, highest IQs...

really, the whole "da joos" /pol/ meme seems like a lot more "we're butthurt that these people beat us" than truth. every jew I've ever talked to was very nice, smart, clean, hard working... just normal people with shit going on in their lives. some of the girls are really adorable, too. some of them are super fucking ugly though, but that's how every group is.

extremists are all bad. this goes for muslim/pol/jewish/fundamentalists/ extremists.

t. Jew

Okay that was less jewish than I expected.

Thing is though they're a generally aristocratic diaspora, rootless and separate from whatever country they are inhabiting. Except Israel I guess. Their religion is less an actual religion, and more a sense of tribalism and "us vs them," to a much greater degree than any other religion.

All Non-Western cultures have an "us vs them" greater than that of Westerners m8. Westerners used to have it to.

And jews have it more than, say, arabs.

Either way, this is a bad thing obviously. "Us vs them" when we are the "Them"

for the record
yes! jewish girls fuck arab guys here in israel. it is very common
yes! jewish girls fuck german tourists here too

aids and stds are rampant amongst the religious

failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messiahcom/2011/10/25-to-30-of-israeli-prostitutes-customers-are-haredi-activist-says-789.html

jpost.com/Israel-News/Police-crackdown-on-Messianic-cult-involved-in-prostitution-374637

addictinginfo.org/2014/09/10/israeli-cult-convinced-jewish-women-to-become-prostitutes-to-save-israel/

yes

>brother is gay
>from Christian family
>coverts to Judaism because it fits his lifestyle.
you tell me.

>Jews are easily some of the greatest people who have ever lived. If we're going to talk about actual israeli's, have one of the highest life expectancy, help each other, high work ethic, highest IQs...
[Citation needed]
[Egalitarianism explodes]

>Westerners used to have it to.

They still do situationalyi or when certain scenarios pop up or someone exploits buried sentiments.

Israel isn't that good.
Better then the majority of it's neighbors but not that impressive.

DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT OUR GREATEST ALLY
SIX MILLION JEWS DIED TO CREATE THAT STATE
FUCK YOU

>butnot Islam

LMAO
M
A
O

/pol/tards are THIS delusional.

>Israeli nationalists hate Arab states and Palestinians and have fought wars against them
>This means that Jewish journalists in the West attack Islam all the time
Schlomo...

Are you fucking kidding me? Just by supporting Israel, which they usually do, they're supporting the biggest enemy Arab Islam has at the current moment. Of course they can't outright slander Islam that much because the PC media.

>Just by supporting Israel, which they usually do, they're supporting the biggest enemy Arab Islam has at the current moment.
>Implying all Jewish journalists are rabid Zionists
>Of course they can't outright slander Islam that much because the PC media.
You mean the Jewish media?

You have a problem with not all Jews being rabid zionists, in other words you have a problem with not 100% of Jews with a herd mentaility.

Okay /pol/tard.

>You have a problem with not all Jews being rabid zionists,
I have a problem with rabid Zionists, so I don't have a problem with Jews who aren't Zionists on those grounds. I have a problem with Jews who feel no loyalty to any state or nation at all more than I do with Zionists. At least Israelis tend to confine their Jewishness to Israel.
>in other words you have a problem with not 100% of Jews with a herd mentaility.
You misunderstood what I was saying, so you have no right to put it in other words than the ones you already used in the poor description quoted above.

Goddammit, I don't use /pol/ but holy hell could you be any more obvious? Zionists are worse than /pol/tards by a country mile

Honestly what are the point of these threads, we already have another designated 'da joos' thread. Why do we need two? Why are threads like these the only threads that get posted in? Why is /pol/ so cucked by the Jews?