I'm too poor to invest in any markets, and I'm currently a wage slave. How do I fix being poor?

I'm too poor to invest in any markets, and I'm currently a wage slave. How do I fix being poor?

>>inb4 kneepads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4a51wQAOGR4
hashocean.com/?rid=639752
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PE2hSqVnk
youtube.com/watch?v=V-vTOo7f4f8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't forget the mouthwash

kneepadcoins

youtube.com/watch?v=4a51wQAOGR4

Find the women from the picture you posted and rape a baby into her.

Problem solved!

If you look anything like the girl in the OP you can probably just work for one year as a hooker and retire for the rest of your life, not even joking.

The easiest solution is actually pretty novel, my friend.

SAVE.

You don't OP.
Just accept your place in the world.
P.S.
Kneepads

I'll give you 10 usd to suck my dick

Buy Ethereum

Buy Monero

Only one way OP.

hashocean.com/?rid=639752

>How do I fix being poor?
You really want to know?
You fucking educate yourself. The information needed is free and easily accessible. Read some books, research some topics that interest you, and expand your knowledge of how the world works.

Investing in markets is not a strategy to become wealthy. It's a strategy to preserve wealth that you already have. Worrying about stock markets is the last thing you should be thinking about. You will need to actually MAKE the money first, and then you can think about investing it.

So how do you make big money? By reading books about business, entrepreneurship, and leadership. Once you have a good understanding of these things, you can take that newfound knowledge and APPLY it to the real world.

I'm going to recommend a book to you. It is a good introductory book to the topic of creating wealth, and it will be especially beneficial in your case because I can tell that you have all the wrong perceptions about "rich people" and "money".
The book is called "The millionaire fastlane" and as cheesy as the name sounds, it is a fucking great book and I can honestly say it is one of the only books that have actually had a massive impact on my life. It literally changed the way I view the world.

You don't want to be poor OP? Then buy the book I just told you about and read the whole thing. Then, once you're done, fucking read it again. Do it. Do it right now. Find the book, either online or at a bookstore, and buy it.

>buy my book and you too can be rich goy

Penny stocks

Thank you mj demarco but why is your book better than any other book about the same subject.
Now jokes aside, does this book theaches the needed vocabulary to get started ? As a doctor, i already have a great salary and i would like to preserve it

>hasn't read the book
>thinks he knows what it's about
Fuck off faggot

>does this book theaches the needed vocabulary to get started ?
What exactly do you mean by that?

Well, i have been told that if i wanted to "get in the game", i needed to know the language of money. The words, the vocabulary used by those who invest and that every body else barely even know about

It's weird how Ben Carson was a neurosurgeon yet seemed so retarded

Then no. This book is about entrepreneurship

Don't read books OP.

Books are honestly a waste of time. You finish a book... then what? People then suggest another book, then another. It's a massive waste of time.

You will learn from experience. Not reading some boring shit on a topic you have absolutely no fucking idea about.

Start by saving some money on the side. Then open an investing account with $100 (it is possible) and just learn about the stock market. Research companies, invest in stocks that you think will do better. You will only get better over time through experience.

kneepads are the baddest way of earning money, you need a set of bondage stuff and a soundproof basement, torture perverted men and women and get paid thousands of dollars for it.

>Books are honestly a waste of time.
Said no intelligent person, ever.

> You finish a book... then what? People then suggest another book, then another.
Or, you finish the book and you actually fucking learn something useful. And then you take what you have learned and you apply it in real life. Just because you have shitty reading comprehension doesn't mean everyone else does too.

You can learn a couple tips online. If you think reading hundreds of pages of someone elses work that thousands of other morons read in hopes to become a good investor you are wrong.

You might learn a couple things or two about investing - but you can find those same tips online from watching short videos. Not a whole fucking book.

Good luck finishing a book and becoming a successful investor. I'd take someone investing for a year than some moron who's never invested but read a couple books.

>>Books are honestly a waste of time.
>Said no intelligent person, ever.
"self-help" book are actually

>Go out and do likewise OP...go out and do likewise

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PE2hSqVnk

you can sell your ass or check out this link may be you should'nt have to sell you butthole

youtube.com/watch?v=V-vTOo7f4f8

Plz, Dimitri