You're in Pearl Harbor and this guy slaps your fleet in the ass

You're in Pearl Harbor and this guy slaps your fleet in the ass.
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nuPLRqn5Be4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shoot his flight down

Crashing his plane

With no survivors.

He wasn't commanding the Kido Butai. It was Nagumo.

Hop all over his islands

If I bombed this city will you die?

It would be extremely painful

Nagumo was a pussy for not allowing a third wave. Yeah he would send a lot of experienced pilots to death but the blow of logistics it would be an unrepairable cuckdom to the US Navy.

Don't surrender, he has no oil and doesn't have the manpower to conquer areas with access to it

LOL

LOL

Under the authority of these digits I issue executive order No. 1 and demand the unconditional surrender of Japan under the power of Allied forces.
Check'em.

If Tojo didn't need the oil to conquer the pacific for the glory of the Shimazu and Mori daimyo puppe-I mean God Emperor, why did he try to get the US to surrender in 6 months?

Damn

Smile because I'm FDR and I allowed it to happen.

This is a good opportunity to ask.
What was the main tank used by the Japanese in WW2?
For example, for the Americans it was the Sherman.

Small anphibious tanks like the Type 97

youtu.be/nuPLRqn5Be4

THIS...this is what you do.

Force him to make electronics and cartoons.

This board always has the best gets

You're a big admiral.

You are retarded. Nagumo was not authorized to risk a third wave. A third wave would've accomplished little, as the pilots were no longer sharp and US air defense became fierce. A third wave would've allowed US bombers to tail them to the carriers. A minute chance of destroying a month's worth of fuel was not worth risking your entire carrier fleet.

TWO BOMBS NOT ENOUGH

NIPS BTFO

well, I buy war bonds and remember pearl harbor of course

Man, I really wanted to quote something but it seems like you already did

Slap his entire country in the ass... WITH LAND BASED BOMBERS FROM A CARRIER.

Slap his gf's ass

Slower threads tend to have better GETs because you can plan them and expect to GET it.

In /pol/ or /b/ if a really good number is coming, spaghetti starts falling out of your pockets and say "u uh HITLER HAS A HUGE COK LMAO 999999999 GET" and out of pure luck you win.

Gottem

Gee Truman, how come mom let you drop TWO nukes?

FUCK