Is peace eventually possible?

Is peace eventually possible?

Only when we are all one race, one culture, speaking one language, one religion (atheism) have one world government and have ascended past the shackles of capitalism to synthesize a greater system of wealth creation.

Inshallah, very soon my friend

not while humans are still alive

Stalin go home.

thats the endgame of islam

say what you want about it but its a very orderly way to live and it IS a religion of peace

When the Prince of Peace rules with a rod of iron, yes.

A religion of peace done achieved war is not a religion of peace.

>done achieved
hick detected

Fuck, sorry, it's 2 AM over here, alright? Not to mention I almost pulled an all nighter yesterday looking at Brexit results until 6 AM...

Let me correct my sentence

A religion of peace achieve through war is not a religion of peace.

Why are half of them Legoli?

how would you achieve peace then?

>Is peace eventually possible?
No, read your Dawkins

>dawkins

nope

No, because scarcity of one kind or another will always be with us.

To be fair the current world is the most peaceful we've ever been.

This. One day all men would abandon their racial and religious prejudice and petty fights for bits of useless crap to unify against our common threat, alien empires and heretical xenomorphs.

That depends. What do you define peace as? If the means to achieve peace are not peaceful, is the end still peace? If you would agree with such a statement, then perhaps peace can be acheived. Once the progeny of Adam have reached their end, then perhaps, peace truly can be upheld.

Nah, proxy wars are just too fun.

Depends what you mean by peace. The world is actually more peaceful now (as measured by percentage of deaths from violence) than ever before.

Wouldn't a world without males be a lot more peaceful? less testosterone and shit.

this guy knows his shit

When everyone is under one yoke.

ignoring the fact that there would be no world without both men and women, women have test too. so in this hypothetical world where women are able to reproduce without men, the women with higher test would simply replace the role of the man.

No