Has anybody though that maybe magic is real in the sense that belief can make miracles?

has anybody though that maybe magic is real in the sense that belief can make miracles?

what if God is real if a group of people believe in him?

what if a God stop existing when humans stop believing in him?

What if pol has created a God that can make miracles?

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/DuQuette - Illustrated Goetia/DuQuette - Illustrated Goetia.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wise frogposter.

This would be a powerful tulpa that would be possible due unknown, supernatural mechanics in universe. Or maybe a poltergeist given too much attention.

this is literally how god is understood in my country

is this an unheard of concept to burgers?

We just evoked him. Goetia tier

Mein neger
cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/DuQuette - Illustrated Goetia/DuQuette - Illustrated Goetia.pdf

Was Kek manifested in ancient Egypt - through time- by universal meme conjuring?

Yeah, like other gods he was forgotten. Our constant posting of his name woke him up

The advent of Baneposting meme magic provides evidence for this.

praise kek
may he gift us the meme magic we need

If that's true, why doesn't the Christian God get anything done? He has thousands of times more followers than Kek.

replace "God" with any sort of ideology that a group of people believe in and it exists in the same way a schizophrenic's delusions exist, it is magical in the sense that people are generally unable to objectively view their own beliefs. "truth" in an ideological sense is magical because it controls people without them realizing it.
when it comes to reality, reality is what persists when you stop believing in it.

There are three religions worshiping him, all praying towards opposite goals. God can't answer anyone's prayers without thwarting the prayers of another faithful follower, so he does nothing.

this is literally the lore behind gods in warhammer 40k and warhammer fantasy

I can't wait for Trump not to get elected and a million middle schoolers posting about KEK betraying them

That's funny, I can't wait until he does get elected and all the hysterical leftist dipshits sob and bitch all over twitter.

He won't I'm sorry

Isn't this the plot to Noragami / Monogatari Series?

You're trying to predict the outcome of the general election before it's even started in earnest chief. Trump connects with the average person in a way that Shillary just can't.

You're trying to predict the general election let me predict the general election.

NEVAR FORGET

Its the plot to 2hu.

It's demonic and gay

> that maybe magic is real
What if magic was real, but some shit happened and it can't be no more. Like in the future people would be so far away from all other galaxies that there would be no way to know about a big bang and anything beyond our galaxy. They would say that we are retarded for believing in that we could see past of the universe in our starry night skies. We lived in age of magic without even know that.

For people that aren't ~Le Educated Atheist it would make sense for stuff that would seem like small miracles. Things like finding an extra $5 in the street to buy tonights dinner, or continually praying for ones well-being during a time of danger.

Since such a mass of people believe in an entity and worship it, they have willed it into existence. By believing that things will happen when you pray to it, they will happen.
/tv/ and /pol/ may have accidentally made a revolutionary religious discovery. They made us realize that gods are just powerful tulpas.

> small miracles
I always amazed how random playlist give me the right song, when I in the mood for exactly this one from like five hundreds... Mana well spent, I guess.

And going by this logic, what if heaven and hell are real because so many people believe in them?

Oh man lads I don't wanna go to hell.

PRAISE HIS NAME

The truth spreads.

>Since such a mass of people believe in an entity and worship it, they have willed it into existence
what is this, berserk?

This is the background to the Discworld gods

What if there is only but one person who can evoke the might of God?