Is it even possible to turn your life around past the age of 30?

Is it even possible to turn your life around past the age of 30?

no, give up now

If you can forge an iron will, yes. But given that you've wasted the past 30 years, you'd need some compelling external force to kick your shit in and make your character change.

I'm bored.

Absolutely.

I highly recommend this book.

He was born into poverty in Scotland and left school at 16 to join the navy. He was sent to military prison for throwing an officer aboard and ended up with a criminal record. After a string of low-paying jobs, he found himself at 30 years of age working in a surf shop in Jersey, and didn't even have his own bank account.

He decided to turn his life around and become an entrepreneur. He started with an Ice cream van and eventually became hugely successful owning a chain of successful care homes and gyms.

At his peak he was worth about £430,000,000 ($630,000,000).

It's a great read either way.

why are you posting this shit

for what purpose?

clearly motivation. Why are you posting your pathetic shit?

Anything is possible if you believe and aren't a pussy

only if you have latent talent

>Is it even possible to turn your life around past the age of 30?+ 0 post omitted.
It's doable. I was forced to do it. I am still doing it. It will require several years of work.

>He started with an Ice cream van and eventually became hugely successful

this is not how life works, he probably dealed dope.

I think it's really hard to go back to work after a 2 week vacation. Idk what it'd be like after 30 years.

But one thing that help me is to do things right away. Don't wait for no new years resolution or tomorrow.

Do it

yes get a commercial drivers license

Absolutely.
I'm in my early 40s.

At age 35 I went back to community college and racked up three 2 year degrees with high honors, deans list multiple times, presidents list multiple times, and two letters from the state government congratulating me. College was almost completely paid for with grants I got from student aid, which is another reason I went with community college. Student aid won't pay for a high tuition. I was required to move back home with my parents for a while but did what I could to help them with daily chores, projects, etc. I also worked as a tutor for the school and made a little money to afford food and gas.

Started eating lower carb, do very light 15 minute work outs and lost a good 50 lbs.

Spent months looking for a job after i graduated, nothing... Finally, went with a shitty temp agency and found something. It was shit, but I worked there a few months then found something a little better but less pay. Did that for a few months until I got a call from another temp agency and landed a temp to perm job with a big company. Eventually, 8-9 months, i was full time.

I now have a job making 40k a year, plus yearly bonuses, plus health insurance, plus company match 401k, and a pension.

I also took the skills I learned in college, paid for a business license, and have begun to release mobile apps. Still in preliminary stages with this but fully expect to make some money on the side.

bump