Do you think you'll be a millionaire in the next 10 years, Veeky Forums?

Do you think you'll be a millionaire in the next 10 years, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.stackexchange.com/questions/149190/what-is-the-correct-abbreviation-for-millions-billions-and-trillions-in-a-finan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Given that I save slightly over $100,000 a year I guess. Barring some investment cataclysm.

>Barring some investment cataclysm.

I've got some bad news for you, bro.

I already have inherited the first half, and am working on the second.

What you ought to be asking is: can you make it while still being a good man?

>created online community that millions of kids enjoy every month.
>provide support and change the life of countless kids who are bullied, gay, etc
>earned 12m last year, and this year is looking to be more

Yep, I've never done anything hostile to anyone else to get where I am.

Can you drop by my thread?

>
Looking for advice on starting my first business and protecting my assets

Thanks a ton in advance.

Now come on Moot, we can all rationalize our skeletons into the closet, but that doesn't really get rid of them, does it?

probably not, but i could make enough money to be comfortable

Is... is it something to do with minecraft?

I think I'll be broken and penniless, dying on the street with a heroin needle sticking out of my vein.

I'll do it in 3

I already am. If you expect to earn a million in ten years, you'll probably never make it.

Maybe. I hope so. I don't know. One thing I can say now is that in 10 years, unless you start a business, there's very little chance that that you're going to make millions on the corporate ladder. Which sucks but its whatever. Just shoot for the planets, for even if you miss you will land among the stars.

How long did it take you senpai?

Nah, but I think I''ll at least be worth a few hundred thousand. By the time I'm 40 I think I could reasonably be a millionaire, if I play my cards right.

Yes.

>Living in third world country
Already am.

No and that's not even my aim ,I should be mortgage free in 10 years and semi retired before im 40 though

i dont have confidence in index funds to return overall gainz, so ive decided to trade more frequently at swings. might not be the best idea, but it's an idea.

#millionaireby30

Gaiia online? Tumblr?

no

yes. i'm halfway there now, but i'm 31, so that's not that impressive.

How are dollar bills digital? How are gold bars decentralized? Is it even meant to be a pi graph or is it really bad design?

Other than that, sounds cool man. I bet the crypto behind it is really top notch.

All that risk for $32 in pre-tax income?

"12m"
i'm not ocd, but i'm sorry, this really bothers me. in the future, could you please use "M" or "MM" as the abbreviation for millions of dollars. k thx.

english.stackexchange.com/questions/149190/what-is-the-correct-abbreviation-for-millions-billions-and-trillions-in-a-finan

maybe if weimar republic style hyperinflation sets in..:(

because paying with money that's loaned is still considered cash

Hopefully yes

He was referring to 12 milli-dollars, or 1.2 cents. It's just engineering shorthand.

$1100+ In my account and a whopping $300 in my savings

I'm gonna make it bros, I give it 3 months

just made 240$ this week from 3 days of work
soon friendos
soon

HOW

I already did it in 7.
I'm 26 now.

It gets people mad when they find out I grew up as an aristocrat and I just felt like making a little extra without even touching my core fund.

Some advice?

>stay away from cryptocurrencies
>invest in commodities
>follow the news
>trade accordingly

Also this:
>partially bought a bank
>real estate
>high dividend stocks
>exchanged stocks based on commodity silver currency
>never ever panickbuy/sell

I'm now worth +- 750K EUR + assets

summer job desu

We're all pleb here so gtfo

Not him but there was a version of this with a credit card and cash that made it clearer imo but I haven't been able to find it.

Also gold is obviously decentralized, there's no gold mining monopoly. Also it's a Venn diagram. Also Monero is legit and to answer OP's question, yes and it will probably be because of Monero.

How about no? Peasant.

Wish I had the financial safety net to take on more risk. I missed out on many investment opportunities because a bad bet would leave me homeless.

Please forgive me lord

If you have it that bad already, there really isn't any real risk.
What country do you live in anyway? Isn't there any social security net or something?

All is forgiven this time, squire. This time.

21 now making ~45k a year so probably not famlam

I'm 35 and am able to save around 75k/year, so yeah. I'm worth about $800k now -- looking forward to showing my pops my mint.com statement when I hit a million.

Would you recommend robinhood?

Mirrin m8 in getting better at saving

It's tough to save much when you're starting your career, and the fact that you're already thinking about it is going to set you up proper in the future. I think I was making $48k when I was 22, and didn't really save anything until my late 20s.

No.

I'd recommend doing it like it should be done.
Set up slush fund structures through foreign bank accounts. Panama worked great until they ended it.

I now use the Azores, Gran Canaria and the Virgin Islands.
It all depends on where you reside, really.

Brexit is ideal to transfer to the City of London because there is now no way EU banks can get their hands on funds stored there.