HashOcean

How are some of you so dense? HashOcean offers daily payouts forever or as long as Bitcoin remains relevant if you make an investment. The company was around when mining was barely profitable - when BTC was $200 in 2015. Why are people hesitant to try it when BTC is sky high? Stupid.

Try it here you get 15KH/s free and i get a small bonus for referral hashocean.com/?rid=599337 or just manually go to their website if you want.

Other urls found in this thread:

hashocean.com/?rid=438892
hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510
hashocean.com/?rid=712047
hashocean.com/?rid=639752
hashocean.com/?rid=599337
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You make any money spamming referral links? I'm not going to use yours (obviously) but should I create an account to spam referral links too? Mods seem to not care here.

Sure thing man post your ref ;)

Signed up a few months back and reinvested for a while. I'm getting some decent returns atm. How long do you folks think they'll keep paying?

No ref because I have some dignity.

if you sign up plz use my link I don't have a lot of refs yet. hashocean.com/?rid=438892

Happy mining!

powerful shill op
but couple of problems with it hashocean dates to 2012 but there is no evidence of it existing in it's current from before 2015

aids

Send 3 dollars worth btc to
1K24GGDxxpcaDig34z4GMvRsgZLeqTBax7
And I'll sign up with your ref.

Come on
I know you want some sweet,sweet referrals.

Report referal spam.
If you have any money in crypto, these scamsites take value directly out of the crypto economy and into scammer pockets.
This money could have gone into your favorite coin's marketcap or into a project with serious devs.

By the way if you really fall for these ponzis please consider letting a >90 iq adult handle your finances.

i have posted my referral link a few times and have people sign up. one guy bought some mining power and recently bought more, so he obviously liked the returns too.

hashocean.com/pricing/?rid=560510 doesn't cost you any more money by pasting this link that typing it yourself. referral link is for Brexit supporters only.

i had made so many refs from Veeky Forums that i don't even need to keep spamming my link i get some growth in hashpower almost every day. sometimes a few khs sometimes a few hundred.

feels great really. payouts are coming nicely too.

what's more disturbing is my ref counter is increasing even tho i stopped spamming several days ago.

where do you get the payouts? into hashocean or do they come directly into your personal bitcoin wallet?

first they appear on your balance at hashocean then if they reach minimum amount for payout 0.005 and you set automatic payouts they get sent to your wallet after a few confirmations that's all yours nobody can take it back.

Is this right? If I put in $10,350 I can get $194.13 per day at the current rates?
this is using hashocean's payout calculator

yeah but bitcoin price can change a lot under $200 and over $1000 is in the cards.

Sometimes it'll pay a little more, or a little less

that's amazing then. thats more than i make per day at my shit job.

whats the most you guys have invested in this

I just got into HashOcean not long ago. Is it worth it spamming my referral link? How should I shill it?

I really like HashOcean so far, it seems to be literally free money, I'll keep investing for some time.

Here's my link, please use it to sign up.

hashocean.com/?rid=712047

$600, maybe I'll put in more as BTC rises

It's amazing till it bellies up, it all seems a little sketchy. But it's been going on for a very long time. Imagine if it goes on another couple years? It's worth the risk to me.

hashocean.com/?rid=639752 shameless shilling for my referral

>thats more than i make per day at my shit job
yeah but here is the downside: they can stop paying any day without any explanations and you can't do a fucking thing about it there is no legal recourse you are fucked out of your money if they do this before you see your investment returned to you in 2-3 months.

so yeah if you have balls of steel you can make that play.

i just posted my link in every fucking thread that annoyed me especially shill threads and passive income threads.

Regged under you,thanks man!
Op is legit guys.I'll vouch for him ;)

hashocean.com/?rid=599337

>whats the most you guys have invested in this
i put $16 in get $4 daily out i lost $20 from the returns on ahash when they croaked tho, but that's okay i'm still good.

>Op is legit guys.
you get the 15 free any ways lol.

Is there anything stopping me from setting up like 10 accounts, from all these referrals to generate like 150KH/s free?

So what do you exactly buy when investing in this? Do you "rent" hardware and it then basically mines for you without you having to do anything?

They'll most likely see that it comes from the same IP and they'll shut your accounts down

Supposedly. It goes that they have a very efficient system of mining the most profitable altcoins with GPU's in huge warehouses.

Or it's an automated ponzi.