Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Robinhood General Thread - /rgt/

Join us on chat (discord) To hear voice chat, access the channels in the top left corner -
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/Veeky
ir.pernixtx.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=84041&p=irol-secText&TEXT=aHR0cDovL2FwaS50ZW5rd2l6YXJkLmNvbS9maWxpbmcueG1sP2lwYWdlPTExMDA1NDIxJkRTRVE9MiZTRVE9JlNRREVTQz1TRUNUSU9OX0VYSElCSVQmZXhwPSZzdWJzaWQ9NTc=
investing.com/equities/triangle-petroleum-corp-chart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We had a green market today, lets see the results!

First

2ND FOR GEVO

Daily moment of silence for Leo

Feels good to be back in the trading game

Pretty much just sat in AMD all day. Gains are gains though.

3.9% is solid
What are you guys holding?

Not bad

way better day than yesterday

I'm just happy it's not red

Thank you failed Brexit
Thank you based KEK

same, yesterday was rough on memes

Did he really kill himself? Can we confirm? Or is this just our newest meme?

Thank you based TWLO.

Slowly recovering. Still ahead over all.

damn was anyone red today? I'm sure somebody was holding UVXY all day or something stupid

I profitted off of $AKS and $REXX, lost a hair on $SKLN and then got an end of the day boost from $GST, $GEVO, $GALE. Selling all my stocks on open

I'm also holding like a hundred shares of skyline, I just dont want to part with it. Hoping the new CEO pulls something out of his ass.

Some user with drawing capabilities should make an /rhg/ tan.

It needs to be of that RH cat winking while it rams memes up our asses

I second this

what does tan mean

I'm gonna ask this again, how can I use this if I'm in the UK?

Google board-tan newfriend

A cute loli girl I'm assuming

its what they (we) call pictures of cute anime girls that represent Veeky Forums boards

knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/Veeky Forums-board-tans

Immigrate and get a US social security number

This is strictly a US app. You need a social security number to use it. Now if you were to somehow get a US tax number you might be able to fake your way in.

He probably didn't kill himself. He did lose over $5,000 grand in like 1 hour though so...

r8

>ptx press release from yesterday
ir.pernixtx.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=84041&p=irol-secText&TEXT=aHR0cDovL2FwaS50ZW5rd2l6YXJkLmNvbS9maWxpbmcueG1sP2lwYWdlPTExMDA1NDIxJkRTRVE9MiZTRVE9JlNRREVTQz1TRUNUSU9OX0VYSElCSVQmZXhwPSZzdWJzaWQ9NTc=

Thank you for the info, guess I have to find a good equivalent.

the green robinhood feather needs to be in her hair

Was it his first trade?

is this the news people were waiting for? is PTX gonna keep going up or was today a one time thing? can't decide if i should buy tomorrow morning. got $1,000 that needs spending

shit stock, don't even bother buying tomorrow cause it's gonna go down

2/10, chart needs to show CERU with a 500% gain on opening into a minor dip of -1000% 15 minutes after opening

don't buy tomorrow you won't make shit. but for any doubters, if you got a hundred bucks you may want to throw it their way.

otherwise I don't have any meme updates for the board but I'm watching EAC pretty closely.

>over and out

Wouldn't count on it going back up, at least not until a buyout or something.

It's been sitting in that 0.45-0.55 for months

thx man keep me guided wit ur wisdom :)

Apply yourself, nigga.

Posted last thread already, but here.

Is that you based frogman? Stay amazing.

No I dont believe so. He just got REALLY unlucky when RH crashed and VHC and GBIM both bled like 30% of their price and he couldn't do anything about it.

anyone know any good penny stocks with high volume

alright guys here ya go

TSLA in a week or so will see less than a dollar

You guys ought to remember not everyone on this board is a weaboo.

I agree PTX needs actual news before it goes anywhere real. I'm not really sure what to expect from my watchlist because we'll get the actual BREXIT announcement tomorrow and i think IN is already priced in. Today things were excessively green and I wouldnt doubt a down day as people relax. A lot of stocks on my watchlist are about due for a crash, I'm looking at $CLF, $SGY, $XCO to me seems overvalued, $TPLM ready to come down,

I think the most interesting stocks for tomorrow on my list are all bio stocks. KMPH and ARRY both have had a recent reversal and are building some momentum. $GALE is especially interesting on my list. Its down from a solid week/month based on a "Zachs article" which we all know dont hold water. I'm going to watch that one closely, I already picked up 450 shares on the dip.

$TPLM. Don't buy it tomorrow, wait for it to crash again. 0.32, 0.33 are both good buy ins. If you want a quick flip, sell at 0.37 or 0.36. If youre patient you can sell in the .4s but is it really worth waiting a week?

investing.com/equities/triangle-petroleum-corp-chart

I got cucked out of $400 because I couldn't sell NVCN at its peak and I was heated. He got gang raped by VHC, GBIM, and Robinhood held him down. God bless that man's soul and his wallet.

>unlucky

Buying VHC wasn't unlucky, it was stupid.

Nah, it was more the price was crashing and RH went down for like 3 hours and no one could sell.

I was lucky enough to be there when it went back to a dollar, off by 20 cents but not a bad take when getting in at .60

what if the VHC crash was an intentional RH failure. Maybe RH itself was about to go insolvent on VHC shorts and had to make us lose money so they could stay afloat?

If you're day trading perhaps. Long on VHC is a great idea right now, however.

lel

see
Something like euphorium girl

how to divide a thou for rest-assured growth
pro-tip, I own shares in all of these.

>WDC
>NYLDA
>PEGI
>UTX
>SBS
>PBR
>RIO

>worst gril
Kill you self

You just gave me a headache. I know nothing about any of these. Whats with all the Brazilian companies? Now I'm going to be researching these for the next 5 hrs thanks

Also, GEVO GAINZ THE MEME TRAIN IS REAL
IT'S BACK IN THE SIXTIES AND IT'S GOING TO HIT $1.00

>DOUBTING GEVO
>DOUBTING GEVO
>DOUBTING GEVO

$GEVO shareholder here, if you buy on open, expect to get cucked hard. We just had a shareholders meeting and we're all selling on the opening bell

I just need it to hit 0.65 to be happy

Also, why? What's the reasoning behind a huge selloff? There's potential for growth

Somehow, I managed to make more in AH than what I made in the past two days. I guess I'm happy?

What's the news on GEVO?

>Potential for growth
$GEVO has never made money, not once. Net loss of $150 million in the last three years. They've had a finished product for over a year and no one is interested in buying enough for them to be profitable because it costs too much to make. Even if they meet their projection and get cost down to $3/gallon, they still won't sell enough to stay afloat. Biofuels have been sold in the marine industry for a decade and only a small percentage of boaters actually pay the premium to use them (I am a boater myself) and its hard to find stations that even sell the fuel if you wanted to pay the extra for it.

I'm just saying this company has no way to actually make money and unless oil jumps to $125/barrel, $GEVO is floating towards bankruptcy. Anyone whose done DD on the company already knows this. I have 1000 shares myself right now but I'm just riding the wave, selling on open. I think this stocks volume is almost entirely day/swing/gap traders. Not saying you shouldn't play the stock, but you should at least know its a shit company. After a major spike like this on no news its going to pop back down to .5. If someone buys on open tomorrow they will get butt fucked

The only caveat I will say, is if the biofuel industry gets a government subsidy so they can compete with oil, this stock will go up 1000x. But its easy to see why that won't ever happen
>Big oil has too much money in politics and control over legislation
>You really think Trump or Hillary gives two shits about the environment?

Nope, gonna be another four years of pumping oil for sure

What do you think of CERU ? Have 30 shares and bought at 2.45
. Just wait till I get my money back maybe minus 2% or hold it?

Cramer talking to the Robinhood founders.
25% of traders are 1st time investors.

1 million users. 6 million trades so far.

Only 25? that's surprising.

LMK what you think brosef

Why haven't you gone unethical with your trades, Veeky Forums?

Invest in SWHC after every major shooting, invest in oil as the US escalates military involvement, etc?

SWHC is up 10% this week for example and going to keep rising. July 5th congress meets again to talk about gun control companies.

Even made some gains of VHC. What's going on?

You won't see profits from that until 2017 probably.

Maybe everyone needs to read this post because there has been some misinformation about $CERU on here
>$CERU is almost entirely on one drug
>There is nothing on the FDA calender for that drug until 12/31/16. That's right, december
>The end of month news that people have been shilling about is actually on the FDA calender for June 2017. Not sure who or how someone made that mistake.

Full disclosure, I bought $500 worth of $CERU shares a month ago and have it sitting in my etrade account. I am not touching it until FDA approval, and I expect to see that some time in 2017.

Interesting, I hope this goes on youtube

I will, it may be a tomorrow morning report though. I just ate dinner, gotta shower then I'll hit the books

I was holding $UVXY from yesterday expecting a gap up. Can't believe I was only down .28%, but blue chips saved me. Yesterday was a slaughter 16x worse though.

I've practically erased all my gains now.

whats going on with AH? I was up like 2 dorra earlier and now im in the red for in the morning.

HO shit, that looks like a rough day.

What does Veeky Forums think about CBB? It's had steady gains over the past week.

Wrong pic sorry

Just checked, I was up 11 but now down 14 for the day

It's fucking Brexit I know it

I don't think tomorrow will go too well. I should have listened and just liquidated everything until all this was over but I figured my meme farm wouldn't be affected as they weren't major commodities.

Leave is winning so it's time to SELL EVERYTHING RIGHT NOW

Don't say I didn't warn you.

not seeing a poll tracker after 2 seconds of googling, you have a link?

what would be the easiest way to sell everything on RH, dont have instant so its going to knock me out for 3 days and prices will be different than they are now.

Wait, sell everything as in liquidate?

Same. MKND fucking tanked out of nowhere, and SKLN lost its gains.

Hey i've got a general noob question
What happens to a stock in the event of a buyout?

Nice one day chart, how about when GBPUSD was at 1.43 with Stay winning?

You have to be delusional if Rothschild lets the brexit happen.

Well boys, looks like RH is getting a new feature

1/2

Stock of company being bought goes down and the stock of the acquiring company goes up. You want to short the company being acquired early on like right as the news breaks. Pick up the acquiring company then sell after the deal is finished for a nice profit. Obviously do your own due diligence and research though.

As long as you make more than 0.7% profit in a month, it's worth it to pay for this subscription.

2/2

So as long as you have 2 grand and pay $7 a month they'll give you $1000 and give you limited AH trading?

Oh I guess you saved my ass.
I've got shares in both companies but I was thinking of loading up on the one getting bought out since it's so much lower. I'll keep my eyes open day by day, thanks

>BREXITING

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIQUIDATED

Anyone that is currently in SKLN should read the 8-k released on June 17th 2016. The ex ceo is going to paid alot of money thus hurting the companys financials . He is also getting alot of stock that i am sure he will be dumping onto the markets as soon as he is allowed to. This will hurt the companys share structure (dilution)... just a thought.....

shoutout to everyone that liquidated today. took a $200 loss off 10k but Im out free boys, can't lose anymore till the usd plummets