EUR/USD is plummeting on brexit news

EUR/USD is plummeting on brexit news.

Hope for remain? That was quite a dramatic move.

Spreads are fucking gigantic right now if you're not an institutional trader btw.

came here for this, pound has been going crazy for the past half day and getting more back and forth. you think this could be a good arbitrage moment to buy and gold for a week or so?

HOLD ME TIGHT I'M GOING IN

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF THERE'S A 9 PIP SPREAD

GUYS IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING GET THE FUCK IN HERE THIS IS NOT A NORMAL 7PM ON A THURSDAY ITS FUCKING BREXIT

FX THREAD UP IN THIS BUSINESS

i dont even know where i can buy a significant number of pounds, currently not holding anything so cant sell for pounds either. hmm

LEAVE IS FUCKING WINNING

GETINGETINGETINGETINGETIN

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

Not trying to a crypto tard, but im checking in with btc as well due to all that uncertainty.

just tell me how goddammit

GET
A
FUCKING
FX
BROKER

Is this your first day on Veeky Forums jesus christ.

I use oanda personally. It's good for poors.

The euro is literally going to hell RIGHT NOW. But it still hasn't broken. You're not too late to climb aboard the train.

SELL EVERYTHING

Nice. I hope it keeps going down.

Luckily I bought gold and silver stocks, which will skyrocket in the event of Britain leaving the EU

IT'S TIME FOR BREXIT

FUCK THE EU

Any other european currencies affected?

All fx is linked in an intricate web, so if one moves the rest move too.

Gold rose 4.5% in 1 minutes...

WHY ARE YOU NOT WATCHING THE MARKETS...?

HUUUUUUUGE SWINGS
All over FX

Peter Schiff is right again! Thank goodness I listened to him

Pound rose 1%... then FREE FELL 4.6% in seconds, now starting to rally to around -2% on the day...

If you look at things from a technical analysis POV it looks like things are only going to get worse for the euro.

That combinations of juicy downswings and tepid upswings is textbook.

It's fucking happening

I'm a bond trader at Deutsche bank and my boss just called me in panicking

Does your terminal have a button called "flat." Press it. Follow your heart.

That's because your fixed income department is about to be cut by at least 30% due to the insolvency of your balance sheet which is still loaded with toxic assets hahahahahahaha

Does this mean that if I buy things on international websites (I'm US) I can pay the price in GBP and buy it for less money?

WE'RE CRASHING THIS MARKET

WITH NO SURVIVORS

depends on how the website converts teh money, if its just there lil website with no auto convert hen probably, if its a "nice" website then it probably automatically converts prices by whatever shopping cart system they use updates everytime a certain amount of changed is registered. ill be trying it though

Remain will win. Central London will blow it out by a landslide in favour of remain. Buy GBP, sell gold - two good trades right there.

holy fuck
I have to go to the US in september
if BREXIT I am fucked
should've bought my dollars earlier

shorted just made 150 bux in 10 secs. lmao at my life.

just made another 150. sieg heil!!!!!!

I'm up 50% so far with my little speculation.

GDP/USD down 5% on the day and falling...

i'm too pussy to make a macro bet. it's fun riding the wave down and scalping liquidity out of the markets.

Leave is currently ahead

I thought I had read that FX brokers were not accepting short orders in advance of this vote?

Can't jump on the forex train because i don't have any active accounts and have to wait for document verication

Daily reminder the best bet would have been to bet against the euro and ignore USD up or down because USD will recover but euro won't.

Those spreads tho

who says i'm trading forex. u guise. lol. u guise.

real glad i'm a super scalper though. position just moved against me by about $1000 if i didn't close.

Mine takes my orders just fine so idk what you're talking about.

It can't be helped.

what are you trading right now?
futures?

damn straight, faggot. only noobs think you need to take a direct forex position to make money off this.

I honestly view it as gambling, with money i can afford to spend.

n-no my gains

Why didn't I close out when I took that screenshot?

because you're greedy. and over leveraged. i had a look at your fx spreads and IB is at least half that. if not 1/4 on some pairs. maybe this is a one time gamble but if you intend be serious about trading, research different brokers.

They're half that right now?

Or do they advertise that they're half that?

My spreads are 6x to 8x what they are in normal market conditions right now.

your AUD/USD is at 7.7

mine is at 1 pip or less.

you have no idea how hard certain brokers are laughing right now.

desu I'm getting an interactive brokers account next month. And yes I know there's a 10k minimum.

>paying commissions

it's like you think that means a better level of service.....

t. robincuck

I'm probably down at least a few thousand in the past hour but the ride's been fun lads.

Hope to see you on the other side, tomorrow will be a shit show.

fucking lost £50 on forex when the damn leave vote pulled ahead in sunderland

ooo bahbee. nother ez hunny

this is some intense shit. just swung from losing all my gains so far to another 100 bux.

the money keeps flying at me! what do i do! another hundred!

it's going dooooown

My Demo is making nice swing bucks pulled my shit 225 to 1300 in about an hour or two.
I'm planning on starting live soon with my broker, but they hold their cash in EU banks. Would my money be dangerous?

nothing is safe in these times my friend

We havin' a pull back lads, get ready to place a sell order

oops i did it again +100

>it's like you think that means a better level of service.....
I have 1k in robinhood and it's garbage lmao.

Another one B)

> 3rd biggest drop in history with over half the votes still uncounted

It's not going to be pretty tomorrow.

Just paid off my mortgage with my pound short.

Feels good man.

guess lol

Ok that's just gambling lmao.

>1.38

good god its a fucking bloodbath

this is comfy af

Guys I've never invested in anything ever. How do I invest in the pound now that its gotten cheaper??

happy for you man, the smart people need to prosper

>1.37
its going down faster than my post timer refreshes

yep yep yep

DAMN it feels good to be a gansta!

GBP/JPY will kill your account just letting you know

only doing it to trade brexit. do just the usdjpy normally

we're at over 40% reporting in now. when the numbers at 50% come in, it's going to be very volatile. it would be wise to exit your positions and see which way the market swings after that.

is that... 1.85 million GBP unrealized profit...

holy shit dude

can i have some money please

HANG SENG DOWN 2.3%

OH FUCK EVERYTHING IS GOING TO THE DUMPSTER

no guy, I used GBP to buy JPY. both of those are in yen.

scared the shit outta me when I first traded forex but...

>Deutsche bank
lel good luck mate

when is the recoil?

ah okay right

so its only like 180,000$

...can i have some money

Just closed out. Doubled my money.

once Soros makes enough money he will tell Cameron to "turn it" and remain votes will start piling in. this is when Soros will take a long position and ride the price back up.

remember: the jews always win

sure, just post your bank account and routing #

fucking hell. lost all my gains. now got to go make another 6 winning trades just to zero my account. c'est la vie. brexit looks more and more likely though. the one bad trade i made was scalping long. shoulda never went long damn it.

at least my USD holding is appreciating like a mofo against my CAD.

I'm going to re open my position after Birmingham reports in. It's supposed to be soonish.

over 50% reporting. brexit still in the lead.

gonna be pissed if the charts go to my long entry.

i exited long at a big loss because brexit looks more and more likely. would rather hold a short at the end of the night.

Who here b t c

Do NOT take this advice kek

it's comin back to me. another 5 trades to zero my account. i ain't a british nationalist but team brexit here.

gold steady up

fuck am i ever happy i exited that long.

looks like if this continues, the SPX will open at -100 points.

It's happening

where is this

I find this funny because Yellen recently stated that the Markets are in good shape while several analysts from big financial inst. stated that they predict the markets will slip into bear this year.

in about half an hour 80% will report in. where's my goddamn volatility. i can't profit without some! move charts move

no markets are open besides forex and hang seng and shanghai