Why isn't the Holodomor spoken about in mainstream media

...unlike the Holocaust, which is spoken about a lot?

Ask yourself, who controls the media?

Because the USSR were the goodies in the war and not the baddies

The ((()))

THE GOYIM KNOW

It's simple. The West cares about the West, and when war and famine and destruction arrive on their door step, they start taking action. If it's anywhere else, they won't care as much. It isn't about spoooky bias towards Marxism-Leninism, western nations and the market working together funded every nationalist insurrection on the map during the cold war.

The simplest and most unfortunate answer is nobody gave a fuck besides using it as fuel for ideological fires of the cold war. It was acknowledged, just for its political purposes, not as a tragedy.

HOLODOMOR
HOLODOMOR
HOLODMOR
HOLODMOR
HOLODMOR
HODOR

The Holocaust was proper Europeans doing to other Europeans what proper Europeans only did to non-Europeans. That's why it's so famous, it's what happened when Europe brought back colonial tactics to the home front.

Russians doing it to each other was considered normal.

There is also a sense where things that are more controversial get more conversation. Tibet is not controversial, everyone supports their right to self-determination; Palestine is controversial, if you support their right to self-determination you will have an argument.

>Tibet is not controversial, everyone supports their right to self-determination
Actually no one except a few celebrities and some college kids give a shit about Tibet's self-determination, and then only to the extent that they will buy t-shirts about it.

because it's a myth

underrated doorpost

There is no argument over it. They don't actively give a shit, but it's not like they try to justify the occupation either.

With Palestine there is always an argument.

Also because USSR at the time was a very closed world with a very powerful propaganda. When we realized, it was too late and everybody wanted to forget USSR.

Except eastern people, but they wanted to keep going and reborn.

Let's not forget it's not widely accepted as a genocide.

>X is not widely accepted

Famines, while horrible, don't have the same impact that a planned genocide. It's why people are more aware of events like the Armenian Genocide, instead of the Irish Potato Famine.

Except everyone knows about muh potato and practically no one knows about the Armenian """""""""genocide""""""""".

Mehmet pls.

I assume it was because it wasn't wholly intentional, and most laymen are aware of the fact that Stalin killed millions with his economic policies, but don't know the specifics.

SHOO, TURKROACH, SHOO!

I think this plays into what said. Ireland is Western and has a cultural influence in places like America and Britian itself. When the Irish complained about the Brits shitting on them, other Westerners (especially Catholics) actually cared. On the other hand, nobody cares about the much worse shit the British did in India.

the question should be, why any of the atrocities of the Soviet Union isn't spoken in the mainstream media?

Doesn't serve any agenda other than ukrainians

Even then with the Armenian Genocide the West Started to care when Turkey stopped licking their boots and made them triggered

Because the jews were the perpetrators, not the eternal victims as they portray themselves in the (((media))).

had to post this

honestly Bloodlands by Timothy Snyder is decent, though it kinda confuses communist incompetence with malintent

where is the victims of kulaks foundation?

Because famines are dime a dozen, even intentional ones.

Because you can't actually talk about bullshit without making painfully obvious that it's bullshit.

If you try to talk about Holodomor you'll have to compare it to 30s in USA or will admit that there also was Holodomor in Western Ukraine (which was Poland at the time). Neither is acceptable.

If you try to show Holodomor, you'll end up with pictures from Arkansas or 1920s, if not earilier.

Which is why you can only talk about things related to Holodomor (bad Stalin, Soviet propaganda, sinful planned economy, evil Russians, poor Ukraine), not Holodomor itself.

Holodomor is communist version of Great Depression. That was shitty time, but what to talk about?

Because Ukrainians don't control the media

Bump

>the tracksuit

every fucking time

holocaust actually happened

It's the other way around.

Ukraine is a western nation.

[citation needed]

If you say it happened, burden of proof is on you.

>Ukraine

This.

PROTIP: khokhols are the jews of the slav world.

It isnt "Western" enough for the west to care. Just like Poland.

Bump

For the same reason that the Bengal Famine doesn't get mentioned that much. Famines are simply a part of agricultural life, and assuming malfeasance is a shitty thing to do.

No, millions of people dying because of evil communist policies is not inherent to agriculture.

Shitlib revlefter holodmor deniers getting triggered hard ITT

>Denying that the jew commie-orchestrated holodmor happened and over 30 millions ruthenians died in it

I learned about holodomor in high school, and saw it referenced plenty of times on television when Stalin was discussed. Not sure what you're on about

I don't deny it. The holodomor was part of a bigger famine that took place throughought Soviet republics but certain people love to twist it so that it refers to a specific group of individuals because surprise, .

I'm sending you to /pol/ because you're an ignorant meme spamming retard who doesn't bother actually exploring shit, whose sole argumentation begins and ends with "muh joos, muh sjws, muh commies". Kill yourself retard.

>Ukraine doesn't accept the genocide of it's own people as a genocide
Why?

>I don't deny

Yes, you actually do retard. By saying that it was not a man-made deliberate and industrially organized mass genocide of ukrainians on a targeted ethnic basis but "just an unfortunate famine lol" you are in effect denying that this judeo-bolshevist genocide of europeans ever happened.

Fuck off back to revleft where you belong, you can keep sucking Yagoda's dick there. Kill yourself retard.

>Yes, you actually do retard
Alright dude, carry on with your stuff then.

Why are asshurt ukrainophobic kremlin vatnik RIDF pan-slavist shills such subhuman good goys?

What a top-tier argument right there. Thanks for finally admitting defeat, lel.

What? Here in Norway, we learned about the Irish potato famine in fifth grade, and it was a huge part of the syllabus. Whenever we learned about something related to the american immigration or British history, the potato famine was a big part of it. I'd never heard about the Armenian genocide until I started at the university.

There's not much I can do when you throw baseless claims and accuse me of things I never said in the thread.

>

Nice quote, just added that one to my repository

>I was just pretending to be retarded LOL

Nice projection commie fuck

Oh whoops misread that

I said that the holodomor is misrepresented in relatively recent times, then you started sperging out and accusing me of jew defense and commie denial and various other nonsencial shit you'd expect from a teen from tumblr.

Funny how that works, huh?

First, because it's a failure of policies (criminal failure, true, but not genocide), and second, because "Ukrainians" are not a real nation.

What if The Jews is The Patriarchy?

Because that was a famine which affected more people other than ukrainians. Stop playing the victim card ukrop OP