ITT: Controversial historical figures who LITERALLY did nothing wrong

ITT: Controversial historical figures who LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aXm-aQNI6ow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Making Georgia Howl
sounds sexual
Was there widespread rape in the ACW?

>obligatory picture of Hitler

>Making Georgia Howl

Sounds like a 1970s southern rock live album

youtube.com/watch?v=JKOM2ywB7nQ

He could've used manpower more efficiently.

>Sherman
>Parnell
>Grant
>Mosley
>"Nice, people are actually posting controversial historical figures who were in the right!"
>update thread
>Mass murderer and traitor who fought to keep slavery alive (I know he personally was against it, but the Confederacy sure as hell wasn't)
>mfw

>muh traytorrr

By that logic, Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and all the rest were traitors as well

>mass murderer

it's war, shit happens. Not to mention you being OK with Sherman

When you save the Cherokee from extermination by relocating them

When I said mass murderer, I meant Pasha. Armenian civvies sure as hell weren't combatants. And the main reason for your rebellion being that you want to own other human beings isn't a just cause in any way, shape, or form. I'm not saying that there weren't good people fighting for the confederacy, there were plenty, but the idea that they were fighting for is wrong on multiple levels.

Being okay with Sherman and Grant but not Lee is silly.
Also, Mosley was dumb.

Lee viewed himself as a citizen of Virgina, not the USA.

Alright, I think my comment on Lee was poorly worded. I respect him, but fighting for the Confederacy isn't a quality I can (personally) respect. I think the nation he fought for was wrong, not him.

>By that logic, Washington, Jefferson, Franklin and all the rest were traitors as well
They were, though.

I fucking hate this board

fuck off memester

he killed a lot of people, including political enemies, using the jew thing as an excuse, yes the number is inflated as fuck and some stories about "survivors" are bullshit, but he's still a genocidal, fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=aXm-aQNI6ow