>Gold up
>Bitcoin up
>Shorts up

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

how much did you profit?

What trading/viewing software you use? I missed this and I want to get in NOW

post profits

prove it.

It's not to late to get on the train r-right?

>put two grand into BTC before the polls closed
>????
Better than nothing, I guess.

Buy Bitcoin, it's still climbing

will be in couple years

just bought as many pounds as i could

how much longer do you guys things will plummet?

gotta make hay when the sun shines

people who don't take advantage of the panic sell-offs are missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime

So I'm dumb and know nothing about this, should I buy pounds now and sell them once the british economy gets back up?

this
I'm a newfag, how do I buy this shit
I have 1677 bucks in my bank acount.
pls

yes

also buy oil

there's a fuckload of money to be made right now but the window will close pretty soon imo

F O R E X
O
R
E
X

>buy oil
be ready to sell it in couple of years, it can crash pretty fucking hardly really fast

What about precious metals? Gold/silver too or just pound, bitcoin, and oil? I have money sitting in a savings account doing nothing.

Do I start buying up immediately? Wait until tomorrow?

yeah it's volatile that's for sure but you can also make an absolute fuckton

we'll see $100/bbl again in about 2 years, maybe less

gold is up

i haven't bought any, i've only bought pounds and oil
euro is down too but i'm steering well clear of it, god only knows what happens if the netherlands and france leave within the next couple years

i bought immediately myself because the panic sell-offs won't last forever and i'm going to sit on the pounds for a few years probably, my oil might get sold off sooner though as that market is volatile

Been stocking up on gold for about 3 years now. I have a ton! Let the games begin!! This is the day I'm going to get rich!!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Don't BUY yet. There will be a dead cat bounce and you'll get ruined. Let the stock market drop atleast 30% points first.

WE ARE RICH AND HAVE GOLD NOW HAHAHAHA HA BECAUSE OF BREXIT

can some one explain this meme? buy high sell short?

>There will be a dead cat bounce

Not in relation to the £

Silver only moved 80 cents?
Fauk - I am such disappoint right now

>created easy-forex account to buy up some pounds
>oh god what the fuck am I looking at
I have made a huge mistake

Veeky Forums I don't know how smart you lot are but what will happen to the pound and FTSE

they're down but will they bounce back?

Do A LOT of reading starting right now

The fire sale should continue through the middle of next week

Yes they will bounce back

Markets are cyclical

They'll bounce back no matter what but if a Nexit and Frexit happen they'll come back in an even bigger way

Avoid the euro at all cost it really isn't a smart buy right now

> Barclays, Lloyds and RBS down by 30%

uhh is now the right time to invest? they'll bounce back right??

christ I hope you're right lad

As someone in the UK surely it doesn't make sense for me to buy pounds?

Would i be best just going for gold/silver?

Do I buy with Dollar or Euro pls help

You should bet against your own country.
Gold > Silver

USD, senpai

When shorts cover position, yes.

Mid/Long will be down.

God I am so fucking stupid, I overslept and missed it by 10 minutes because I thought it was 1:30 for some reason I never cared about premarket before this and I just got my SureTrader last week FUCK.

>Mid/Long will be down.
interesting, why do you say this?

pls eggsblain what this means

The British economy is not going back up anytime soon.

Mid(1Month-3Month) will not be enough time to normalize their financial recovery plans and future political/trade transition.

Long(3-12Month) isn't enough time to properly see dividends or an independent recovery. Further if volatility in jobs reports causes reconsideration, they may change their mind. Volatility like that is unlikely, but still in the realm of possibility.

Short term (today-week), short sellers will make a killing, but always need to cover their positions, giving a false illusion of a recovery. Contributes to the dead cat bounce. Be super careful of that - it suckers rubes into thinking they're at the floor and they can make money when it's still going to fall again as the shorts re-enter.

Dollars

Euros are down even more than the pound right now and with other countries definitely holding referendums in the near future the euro is really a poor play right now

My portfolio isn't exactly huge, but I've mad £1000 or so overnight

>Euros are down even more than the pound right now

U wot m8.

>forex

It uses microsoft silverlight..

I've some 18k gold to sell, like 350 grams.
Should i hold it or sell today? Tomorrow it was at 26€/gram, then 25 and now it slowly rising again, currently it is at 25,5

*this morning, i fucked up

all in on tvix

guys what stock do i buy when the market opens today

I really hate you right now, just letting you know :)

$SQQQ $SDS $GEVO

why GEVO? seems like it's goin down

Uhhh

Not for long, get it while its below .60

why is it going up long? and should i buy right when market opens or wait a bit for a dip?

George Soros has been short the S&P 500 and probably other futures the last couple of months.

Please don't hate.

Good deals and potential with their bio fuel just look up the company. And its up to you, but i'd say buy at open and buy more if it dips lower.

it's just another Veeky Forums pumper stock

literally nothing about that company looks promising. this is coming from someone who is a systems biology phd student. these technologies (using yeast or e. coli to make biofuels) is not even close to happening. read papers and reviews by jay keasling because he's the biggest PI on this subject

don't be retarded... don't buy meme shit today... everything will be going down at open.

what do you guys think of PTX