/atheism/

Lets take back the fedora edition

So many damn Christcuck threads on Veeky Forums, I know most of us can't be that ignorant.

Lets kick things off, when did you realize that just because you dislike Islamic fundamentalism, it doesn't mean you have to become a Christian to oppose it?

How do you refute a religious person who quotes their Bible/Quran at you as if it's the absolute truth?

What can we do about the fact that relgious people tend to have far more children than athiests and indoctrinate them with their bullshit ideology instead of traching them critical thinking, science, and logic?

What can we do about the fact that claiming to believe in science and logic will get you a "tips fedora" and further mocking on Veeky Forums theae days, and the hipness of Catholicism on Veeky Forums in the last couple years?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/God-of-the-gaps.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Generals are discouraged, it's not worth it for topics that already get a lot of replies. Just post these in separate threads, it's less douchey.

t. The guy why tried to make /performance art/ a thing.

>What should we do about the fact that
Let me stop you right there.

Veeky Forums has really taken a nosedive recently
Not even a christfag but these threads are retarded

delete this

I prayed for a girlfriend every day for five years, but nothing happend. There is no god.

>How do you refute a religious person who quotes their Bible/Quran at you as if it's the absolute truth?
You don't. Why bother? Just say you disagree or try to learn about their faith.
>What can we do about the fact that relgious people tend to have far more children than athiests and indoctrinate them with their bullshit ideology instead of traching them critical thinking, science, and logic?
Is this an actual source of anxiety for some people? Ew.
>What can we do about the fact that claiming to believe in science and logic will get you a "tips fedora" and further mocking on Veeky Forums theae days, and the hipness of Catholicism on Veeky Forums in the last couple years?
Ignore and only give credence to replies that aren't shitposts.

>What can we do about the fact that relgious people tend to have far more children than athiests and indoctrinate them with their bullshit ideology instead of traching them critical thinking, science, and logic?

I plan to both indoctrinate my children with my bullshit idealogy and teach them critical thinking, science, and logic; all truth leads to Christ.

You seem pretty passionate about something that doesn't exist
>Could have been doing something fun or productive
>Types an essay on forchin instead

Well fuck all of you then

Guess I've succombed to the constant shitting and memeing and want to be a cool, logical, educated Catholic. See you cool Veeky Forums cats at mass tomorrow morning.

Everywhere there is an intolerant atheist and an intolerant religious person.

Everywhere there is a religious person who understands the non believer and a non believer who understands the believer.

A non believer looks for God outside of oneself and looks to books, scholarly opinions, but never within, and only when they look within will they begin to find. That's all. There are Christians who aren't trying to tell you you're going downstairs where there is no water.

Recently? It started sucking sometime in November last year.

You better accept my God niggers, you know there's no escape wherever you try and take refuge.

Bump

> How do you refute a religious person who quotes their Bible/Quran at you as if it's the absolute truth?
You don't. Talking can't prove that atheism is more ethical and effective. Only doing.

And if he gets violent - you shoot him. Any other questions, comrade?

gotquestions.org/God-of-the-gaps.html

This. If people want to doom humanity to hell on Earth, let them. It's the only thing we haven't tried, just letting our species ride down the hill without training wheels, knowing there is an open manhole at the end of the road.

Is Stirner the most consistent atheist thinker?

Every time Satan tries to rape me I manage to shake him off.

This crap again? They would've been sent to Siberia in good old USSR.

Ok, Gilfoyle.

>consistent
that's a spook, son

Religion and science are two faces of the same medal.
Science tells us what we can know, but what we can know is little. On the other side, religion (in general, not only the "muh disproved genesis of the bible") induces the belief that we have some kind of knowledge where in fact we have none, or at least, as in agnosticism, it gives us the benefit of the doubt in disturbing themes such as what awaits us after death and stuff like that.