HashOcean = $$$

No, I'm not here to advertise my referral link because I'm already far above my ROI and I could care less about you fags staying poor. I just find it funny that there are so many people on here who jump on the "its a ponzi" without any knowledge. Been registered there since Dec. 2015 and get a nice chunk of BTC daily. Feels good waking up every day seeing I got $$$.

Stay away from HashOcean.

Other urls found in this thread:

genesis-mining.com/a/343035
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Teach me to make money

is this shit for real? if i invested $4,600 it estimates i would make $35,000/year. that's fucking insane. i would never need to work again

▲ ▲

kek

yeah do it user put all your money in

You forgot to write it in meme-text

>▲ ▲ ▲

If you have $4600 that you can lose go ahead. My initial investment was much less but I built up from reinvesting.

>Stay away from HashOcean.
worst advice you can give in any scenario.
if it's a ponzi it's vital for your profits that new members join if it's mining bigger share of hashpower still benefits you in more stable profitability.

Ignorant poorfags deserve to stay poor.

do you even read or just comment?

Report referal spam.
If you have any money in crypto, these scamsites take value directly out of the crypto economy and into scammer pockets.
This money could have gone into your favorite coin's marketcap or into a project with serious devs.

By the way if you really fall for these ponzis please consider letting a >90 iq adult handle your finances.

Sure thing, Pajeet

Lets go children, last one out of this ponzi loses...

Amount of sour grapes in this thread is over 9000.

Actually, the last one in loses.

right

You would be stupid not to do it!

retards never change

Idk wtf it is but I like ponzi schemes. I will learn the way cucks

Someone explain this to me, it makes literally no sense from the website, so I have minimal interest, but not enough to actually put money forward.

I love the ocean of hash. Making 19 cents a day because I went in with btc faucet money. Cheapest to see how it works. Loving it so far. Gets my dick hard.

second on this, I was reading the website but I cant make any sense of how this works

you need to invest the free 15 only means anything if you buy at least 20.
or in 30 days they deactivate your free 15 and you never reach the minimum payout amount 0.005.

also you need to have at least 700 khs if you want daily payouts. otherwise you need to wait for automated withdrawals.

see how it works i don't even have to log on they send you an email with a blockchain.info link and you can check if it confirmed you don't even have to open your wallet.

It's only a matter of time before this shit gets "hacked" and leaves all the bagholders crying

yeah yeah but if it happens a year in the future then everyone who got in today has made the best investment in his entire life. if it happens tomorrow then probably the worst. it's a guessing game.

>buy 1 unit's worth hash power
>wait for ROI
>create new account, using referral link from old one
>invest ROI from old account into new account
>repeat till infinity

Any reason I can't do this?

you can do it, if you cover your tracks well
use proxy and clear your browser cache and cookies probably randomize useragent.

even if you don't cover your tracks, if they ask any questions just say you signed up a friend/parents using your computer

well they won't ask anything they will just delete your account and send you a fuck you email imo.

I'll toss a couple bitcoins into this ponzi once the halving is over if it's still around and the shillforce is still running at maximum capacity

after the halvening your bitcoin will buy much less hahspower. of course if you buy then and not keep it doesn't really matter.

why's that? it's not like those hashpowers are mining actual bitcoins. They mine altcoins and convert to bitcoin. Once the happening occurs bitcoin will go up in value, and the more valuable bitcoins are the more hash they give you for them.

>Once the happening occurs bitcoin will go up in value
most likely it will drop
because the retarded idea that it will go up has been planted in many ears and people are speculating on it en-masse (hence recent rise in prices) after the halvening they will all close their positions in disappointment first then panic as the price drops.

there is no reason bitcoins price should be affected by the halvening not in the short run at least. but many still speculate on it. and it is insane.

what i'm going to do before the halvening is i will cash out what i wanted out of this venture and buy hashpower with the rest of my gains.

this will ensure that no matter what happens i don't lose. well if hashocean croaks just as btc prices rise then i lost an opportunity cost of keeping instead of reinvesting but will not lose actual money even then as i have cashed out my investment and my profit also.

but i firmly believe the price will drop after.

pretty much at ROI myself and I invested a ton of money back in.

do you guys legitimately -- LEGITIMATELY believe in a program that will let you pop in 9 grand and make you 70k a year? then 140k the next year, etc?

It's been years since I've seen such an obvious scam

And yet look at it gain traction and take up space on this board, just like all the rest of the bullshit. It doesn't matter, it's ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT here on Veeky Forums.

who the hell starts with 9 grand? if you want to try it start small, give it time. if you like it, invest more.

total scam guys don't go to hashocean

why don't I just cut out the middle man and give you my money directly instead of having hashocean take a cut on its way to you?

are you stupid? the next time you buy anything, consider just giving money to the stockholders of that company instead. why go through a middleman?

High risk, high reward

What you're betting on is that this ponzi scheme doesn't end in the next two months. Afterwards it's pure profit.

i want to buy coca cola fresh from the factory

It is a fucking ponzi you moron. The only reason it's still alive is because it's so fucking popular and people are still continuously depositing which is allowing the site to pay back the users. However, it will eventually die when popularity dies down or there runs out of people willing to invest. It will die, it's just a matter of when.

This is my favorite part. I think we have quite a bit of time still left. Especially with how many people will reinvest.

So what happens when it actually ends? Do we loose all of our money in our accounts?

You can have it automatically send it to your wallet, thus when it goes down, you only lose a very small amount of BTC.

I don't even understand what I'm purchasing.
They say some shit about door-delivery, but the fuck is it. Am I actually going to get a tangible something at my doorstep?

This shit doesn't even make sense

no you don't normally.
what you buy is hahspower in the form of overpriced old videocards.
you can have them deliver them to you if you want out (meaning they don't give back bitcoins you paid them).
but you have to pay for delivery.
or you let them work in their centers and receive bitcoins for your share of altcoin mining.

Wew the retards in this thread. Threw 5k at HashOcean about 4 months ago. Got my BTC back and their value skyrocketed. I got much bigger amount of BTC when it was in the 400s range too so fucking win-win. All I do now is sell them on localbitcoins.com and fuck hot chicks.

They croaked.

Hashocean website is offline, there goes my 250$ ...

It's official. HashOcean is gone. They just vanished like ninjas.

HASHOCEAN FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You got told a fuckton of time on buying Bitcoin and holding no matter what price it was since in 10 years you will be rich, but no, as the short sighted moron you are, you had to give your BTC to some scammers.

Now suffer.

Paying for hash speed? Screw that.

I'd rather mine with my 10 PCs, or hell I'd rather mine with just 3 PCs and scam the electricity bill than have to pay for jackshit.

what i was afraid of and stated this fact in many threads hashocean is vulnerable position in high btc price. and it's gone like smoke. they payed me one last time yesterday. i made 300% on my investment back overall. for all the anons who got cucked my sympathies.
>if it happens tomorrow then probably the worst. it's a guessing game.
kek, i never thought it would come this close honestly.

A day sure was quite a bit huh? Dumbass buttcoiner

>Sorry for inconvenience. Last night we got attacked by hacker which somehow can access our domain and posted our domain for sale. Now, we already take anything under our control and nothing affected our mining operation. Daily payout will be executed as usual.Happy Mining!Team HashOcean
btw this is happening a lot lately, they target these sites and make them lose their domain this puts a glitch in the service and they lose confidence and go down fast where it's possible people try to withdraw enmasse.
i think something like this happened to ahash.io felt like they wanted to go on longer but it was not possible and it all started with them having technical problems and losing their domain. my guess is some group tries to ransom these hypip sites and takes them down if not paid.

but of course this is merely speculation. if they pay me next dawn (in 8 hours) then we know they did not close shop if not then they are gone.

source on the green text?

no absolutely not it was a post on youtube which came from a mail some user received (not me i didn't get any maybe only the top ten thousand investor got one i don't know)

maybe it's a hoax i can see it be true just as well tho. they paid me just 16 hours ago. only 8 more to go and we will see. i will report in the actual hashocean thread if i got my payout or not honestly.

Is there a dedicated hashocean thread? Link if you don't mind.

I'm skeptical of them coming back but I sure wouldn't mind.

there was in the last few days always one this is like the thread now but it can die and there might be an other. if not i start one. ctrl+f hashocean in catalog and you find it.

thansk, will be looking out for it

OP should be IP ranged banned and this thread should be made into a sticky

I can vouch for HashOcean they are legit, I am getting daily payouts. No problems here.

Sure thing Pajeet.

Ps. You forgot your referal link

You know it's currently not up. Nice to see you vouch for totally legit enterprises.

lol'ing so hard at this!

Made a thread stating listing why a large majority of cloud minings are ponzi, then posted about my experiences with genesis mining who have been around for a LONG time, got nonstop replies from trolls (probably hashoceon employees) claiming superiority.

Got return on my initial investment after 3 months and now get this shit daily, currently sitting at a 1.4btc profit from a 0.5btc investment.

3% discount for anyone who wants to get in whilst btc is still rising.

genesis-mining.com/a/343035

finally fucking lmao again at your cloudhash/hashocean/ponzimining shit.

HashOcean ponzi cashed out

it's over boys

>Shilling this hard

they did not pay me on schedule, i think now it's over and done with.
the site has nothing to do ideally with the mining operations and payouts so they most likely if not a 100% sure ran with the money.

The proof of that it is a ponzi is that op has to advertise it here to newfags

Did retards here learn their lesson?

what lesson?

Don't get suckered in to every scam spammed on Veeky Forums

that's not a lesson dude that's obvious from the get go.
hashocean was fine, if they start an other site i will invest with them again.