ITT: We discuss all the good things that the Führer did and attempted to do

ITT: We discuss all the good things that the Führer did and attempted to do.
inb4 MUH EBIL NAHTZEES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=urQa6El45Uc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>We discuss all the good things that the Führer did and attempted to do.
unless you're a white supremacist, or a nationalist, there's pretty much nothing to go on

>He made nature laws
>He built the autobahn or at least constructed the foundation that would become the modern autobahn
>Volkswagen
>Dank memes

Those are the accomplishments of Adolf Hitler that I can list off the top of my head.

He was able to kill six million Jews before they stopped him

>not mentioning the economic miracle

>killed six million
>killed
>six
>million

Well, he did implement animal welfare legislation and tried to reduce smoking. In all other accounts, though, he was basically Hitler.

HE'S LITERALLY TRUMP!

aside from much needed infrastructure, he was able to unify a country that was in risk of breaking up into its 18th century principalities.

also put a stop to the potential for a communist takeover of the Weimar Republic.

Am I the only one here who gets chills from his speeches?
His 'Ja oder Nein' speech always gets me.

Tried to invade the Soviet Union

Got his ass kicked, too.

The best thing AH did was shoot himself in the head.

It's funny because Stalin actually had intentions to join Axis. The Third Reich could still be in existence if they let Stalin join.

>m-muh Zhukov

If he was so amazing then how come 10+ million Russian soldiers died on the eastern compared to 2 million German soldiers during the entire war.

>2 million Germans

Wehraboos pls go

>a country that was in risk of breaking up into its 18th century principalities.

No, the common experience of WWI had thoroughly united the country. Apart from some French puppets in Western Germany there were no real separatist movements.

What about Polish insurgents in the east?

He was a very good orator and it's pretty neat when combined with the shouts and applause of an enormous, fanatical crowd. Not to mention there's a certain charm in the low-fi distortion from his shouting into the mic.

It tickles my tribal neurons.

youtube.com/watch?v=urQa6El45Uc

Oh, that was a national dispute and had nothing to do with "18th century principalities". Even then, most of Upper Sileasia voted for Germany in the referendum.

Sending millions of whites to death.

His regime created what are arguably the first modern nature preserves. Also, obvious public transit jokes aside, the autobahn was an innovative concept.

>I can't project myself into early 20th century mindsets in order to expose the irony of a situation

It's cool, I have autism too. Work on that theory of mind there pal. We all go at our own rates.

The six millions is a lie, learn some history. dont belive what ignorant people repeat

No, the guy definitely knew how to work a crowd

>An unsustainable plunder economy is an "economic miracle"
Wew lad

Killed a fuckload of communists and social democucks

Accelerated the technological development of military weapons and thus everything else

What do you mean?

He means to say "I'm autistic".

>Implying the first Autobahn hadn't been opened before Hitler even took power
>Implying Germany's technological advantage stretched beyond industrial chemistry and rocketry

Even as a nationalist he's almost a complete fuck up but the appeal in the positive things he did accomplish have little to do with nationalism

His making of the first anti-smoking legislation history (unless I'm wrong) was pretty cool. And striking for someone like, well, Hitler.

He sincerely is.

No, no. He's talking about WHITES being killed. So...

>>>/reddit/

The hitleryouth probably was a fun experience for most boys.
He made good speeches and made people prideful.
Also nature laws and killing of the commis.

He fucked up everything else and it is immensly painful to this very day.

>immensely painful
Nah, you've got it all wrong. Zyklon B is a relatively painless way to go.

>The hitleryouth probably was a fun experience for most boys
>attempted indoctrination is good because it's fun

Holy fuck read a book