Did anyone else have as good a day as I did?

Did anyone else have as good a day as I did?
>Everything is on sale, buy now!

Other urls found in this thread:

stockbrokers.com/compare
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should I invest in this tomorrow when the stock markets open? Hmmmm

I really really hope you faggots had some spare cash laying around this morning

How do you guys do this?
I was going to trade USD into Pounds. Is that stupid?

What website is this?

Might need to wait until monday, but yeah if they're still near the 52-week lows I'd say go for it.
And if the company offers a decent divident they you can afford to sit on it for a while until it comes back up (Won't happen, the drop today is a strictly short-term thing, expect the rally within a couple weeks).

Not terrible, but the pound might stay down a bit longer while everyone gets over their panic attacks. I like financial institutions because they basically have zero chance of going under, and the high dividends compensate you incase this drags on longer than it should.

Why is it not too late? It's still very low , almost as low in this morning.

I'm not sure to invest in Deutsche Bank or Orange. Orange looks a bit more consistent.

Just curious, are there any other stocks that fell like this however a bit cheaper ($1-10 range)?

I never actually did any of this. I don't know what website that is or whatever or how to go about it.

I have 55k in the bank that I can do whatever with and was wondering how to get on this thing because the pound will obviously recover.

Holy shit, that is a good price. I really might invest 100 shares into that Monday. Then sell at $5. Do you think that will hit $5 again?

See And I get my quotes from MarketWatch (just out of habit), and as far as setting up an account for trading goes, find yourself a decent online discount brokerage with low costs per trade (for example QuestTrade has no annual fees, maximum charge of $9.95 per trade, and the minimum account size is only $1000. You'll have to do the research yourself though)

DB is going to zero

Just look at the 52-week highs my man. Assuming you won't need the cash on short notice then it'll have no problem getting above $5

Hahah right.
Yeah it'll happen right after Bank of America goes to $0 but right before the Queen of England releases her sextape

Speaking of which, that might be worth a look too.
>Banks in most countries have already been through their collapse. They've got their ducks in a row since 2009 and are in no real danger (especially since this Brexit is pretty fucking low on my list of things I consider to be financial crises)

Biz can know all at times.

I cannot believe how naive you are, frankly. Somebody may well have said the same thing about Lehman or bear stearns in 2007. Deutsche bank has next to no chance of recovering without a hefty bailout

Could you care to elaborate?

Because of the 50 trillion in derivatives exposure?

Can someone explain me this shit ? how did this happens

Bought Barclays 30% off at open. Was up 9% at the close

>actually putting money in Deutsche Bank

They have many shitty Greek bonds and other euro junk on their balance sheet. When the EU burns and the sovereign default waves start hitting, DB will be the first to get wrecked.

Just invest in Wells Fargo or something if you want banks, since it has minimum exposure to European bullshit.

BREXIT SHOOK THE WORLD. TIME TO BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH!!!!!

>mfw retards are shorting this shit for pennies meanwhile I'm holding to cash in real money

I did.
>blue, my portfolio
>red, country index

fuck

Fact: Large institutional investors are as easily brainwashed as people who read about celebrities, and they bet wrong on Brexit just because the media had an emotional appeal campaign.

A lot of us made a small fortune on this, but there could be more.

Theory: Now they're going to pretend it's apocalypse for britain and they'll ignore evidence that UK will get dank ass trade deals with US and other nations on their own terms. They also don't understand or at least take into unbiased consideration that the split from EU is far off, because again the media they rely on is absolutely hysterical doomsday cult tier.

I wish I had saved the cap, but someone who worked at BBC said they were all astounded because they 'don't know anyone who wanted to vote Leave.' These globalist elites are completely divorced from reality.

Let's discuss how to make more money off their ignorance.

bet against the next Scottish referendum and for the french one.

Most people believe that they are just a bit more intelligent than the rest. Easy profit.

these are not good investment they didn't go down cuz of brexit, that was a catalyst but not he reason.

What do you guys think about Deutsche Bank?
I honestly think that the dip was unreasonably high and will rise again

it only went back to it's normal value it was at in 2016

It's supposedly ground zero for all the worthless greek debt. A lot of people were predicting a collapse this year of it.

Im wondering about $SAN (which is predicted to fall as well) and $AMD

stockbrokers.com/compare
Used this to see which one was good for me

Shouldnt the stock be experiencing something more drastic if that were the case?

What about Barclays, and credit Suisse?They also suffered large declines, do you think they will also remain down for the short and mid term

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

That is the unfortunate life of a slave. Tell them they are one as much as you like, but they will never believe you.