Guys, I'm at a loss. Which company should I take private student loans from? Was considering Sallie Mae...

Guys, I'm at a loss. Which company should I take private student loans from? Was considering Sallie Mae, but then I saw what everyone had to say about that company.

Discover, sofi, wells fargo

Have you considered not taking loans and going to community college

don't go to college fucking idiot

I'm at the point where I need to attend university for degree-specific courses. At the end of basic credits i'm afraid

How much are you planning to take out in total?

Take which ever has the highest interest. Thats where the quality money is.

rob a bank. fuck the system

Try to avoid Sallie Mae. 8.5% is a fucking rip off. I wish i wasn't retarded when I was 19.

Not OP but $5k. I already started the Sallie Mae application and they sold my info, I'm getting spam email and physical mail about loans now. That alone makes me want to try something else.

I've got one semester left for my BS in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.

For this academic year, I need about $18k. Probably the same amount next year, too

You got a degree in entrepreneurship?
Are you a fucking moron? Entrepreneurs don't need a class dipshit google what the word means

>Entrepreneurs don't need a class
So any uneducated retard can start and run their own business? Somehow the definition of entrepreneur means to you that it requires no knowledge?

I've got a bit of accounting, finance, marketing, operations and supply chain management. It sounds like a meme major, I know.

Sofi seems good

>For this academic year, I need about $18k. Probably the same amount next year, too

you could take out stafford loans for the full amount and never even have to fuck with private loans at 8%

>So any uneducated retard can start and run their own business? Somehow the definition of entrepreneur means to you that it requires no knowledge?
>I've got a bit of accounting, finance, marketing, operations and supply chain management. It sounds like a meme major, I know.

Entrepreneurship programs are what low-tier business schools offer to their students.

Because 15 years ago an MBA meant you had a job offer and now it means you have nothing so go sell hotdogs.

i want to go to welding school but its $16k for 8 months training from hobart. will the government pay that or a mix of loans with private? it will be difficult to work during the schooling time, will i probably need to work during this time?

Graduates from my school don't have a hard time finding jobs. It's far from low-tier.

If its an ok school and your poor pell grant will pay for a few grand a semester, and then you have federal loans and possibly private.

Look to see if the school has night classes, lots of tech schools do. Work and go to school and try not to take loans.

If not the first semester in talk to your instructors, and look around and try to find a company where you can work after or before class and attend class. An apprenticeship kinda shit.

The reason I say this is that ik a few companies of HVAC that pay you to work, and go to school at night. So then like a year later they have a trained tech with a year of work under their belt, and educated. Plus it gets rid of the go-for stage.

Study in Malmö, it is free there. And European chicks love Americans and American culture.

They're not going to give it to you dude. Not without a cosigner.