Is there such thing as an un-spooked woman?

Is there such thing as an un-spooked woman?

They're probably even more than men desu

>every single male user here says women are selfish vile bitches who only think for themselves
>go back and say women aren't nearly selfish enough

You can't win

Is there such thing as a non-faggot stirnerfag?

Is there such thing as a non-butthurted marxist?

>woman
Reminder that gender is a spook.

It can be. Anything beyond your biological gender is a spook.

Daily reminder that ego is a spook.

What do you define "ego" as?

>biological gender
well spooked, my property.

Not really. You actually have certain chromosomes and sex organs.

And why would I recognize a relationship to that property other than what I want?

Gender is primarily the result of the neurochemicals released from the endochrine system. It is absolutely rooted in biology.

Well spooked

But that doesn't determine your gender.

The structure of your brain would do that.

They match up in 99.99% of people. They don't in 0.01% of people.

>Exceptions to a rule means the rule doesn't exist.

Only 1% of the world's population is schizophrenic too, that doesn't mean there isn't something called being "mentally healthy".

>he fell for the science spook
Spoken like a true property.

Transsexuals are not normal, but they aren't mentally ill in the sense you mean.

They're further along the scale from male-brain to female-brain (or t'other way 'round) than most people. Some are in the middle. Everyone is somewhere along that scale, but it's a steep curve, so most people are virtually entirely male-brain or female-brain. There is also a schizophrenia scale, a bipolar scale, an autism scale, and other dimensions we don't know about yet, or don't have words for yet, and everyone is somewhere on these scales, but almost everyone is near the middle.

Changing the brain to remedy the condition would involve personality death, I'm certain nobody here would volunteer to be made into a transsexual by a medical procedure, though research into that should certainly continue. The only realistic option for a transsexual is to seek a sex-change, and medical science gets better at this all the time. With changing the brain, we don't know where to start. Brain science isn't far enough along.

>Reality is a spook
Take your slave morality and leave, plebs

Yeah, but the existence of transsexuals doesn't mean gender is entirely socially constructed.

To cite the John Money/David Reimer experiment, gender is without a doubt not a social construct.

>It's not slave morality if we change god to science
How deep does this spook hole go?
We need scooby doo for this shit.

But it's /mostly/ a social construct.

There are some roles that seem universal, but almost none that are. And most vary wildly between cultures, and between generations.

The dress-code for almost every culture is gendered, but there is no trend that indicates some things are just more male than others. (though as I post this, I suppose military derived fashions would be worn by men more than women...)

I'm very un-spooked, but there's always room for improvement.
You and I, human beings, will never see how deep the hole goes. We can only hope to make something that can in our image, for keks alone.

>The rabbit hole doesn't come to an reachable end

It does, but what does it matter to us if we're incapable of seeing it? "We" can't be what we are right now and that's why our world is stagnating, pride.

>>every single male user here says women are selfish vile bitches who only think for themselves
>every single male user here is a selfish vile bitch who only thinks for himself

It's like poetry. Awful, cringy alt-rightist poetry.

There's no such thing as an unspooked person, regardless of gender. The idea that someone could be free of spooks is laughable.