Make $12,300 - $21,500 per month from various avenues as 21 year old

>make $12,300 - $21,500 per month from various avenues as 21 year old
>explained what i did to one friend that was adamant about entering it herself and had been friends with for years
>that friend ended up blabbing it to everyone she knew
>random guys now always acting like they're my friend or act openly aggressive towards me even when i don't know who they are and we've never met before
>girls now suddenly more interested in me than ever before, always asking about what i do for a living, probably to find out if what they heard is true so they can siphon some out of me somehow
>everyone generally acts weird around me

inb4
>how do you do it

father taught me everything that i know about personal finance and investing, gave me money to invest since 13, gave me ~$180,000 on 18th birthday just to invest, gave me the miser genes etc

inb4
>lol rich kid/didn't make it urself
neat but illogical

Does anyone here deal with this? I'm sure that there are some people here that have had to deal with this before after your financial situation got out in one way or another.

oh and don't worry, i'm handsome but 5'10 and 125lbs. you can feel better about that if you're taller or more muscular than i am before you start posting whatever terrible thing you're going to post to spite me.

>jewish?
may or may not

oh

Whats' the point of this thread?

Fuck off.

>Does anyone here deal with this? I'm sure that there are some people here that have had to deal with this before after your financial situation got out in one way or another.

Your response is "oh"? Why respond?

calm down

You're not fooling anyone. It's badly veiled brag thread.

if I was bragging, I'd gladly have made a much higher number that isn't true. I don't even make $300,000 per year at this point.

>herself
thats the problem OP

>gave me ~$180,000 on 18th birthday

Ok, cool. The thing is, you're family is already rich so obviously you were destined to become rich as well. How about you use that to your advantage and fuck some hot women?

Literally first world problems.

You know that:

>The thing everyone wants is money

People modify their behaviour for a shot at getting what they want.

Are you surprised?

Also:
>A woman turns out to be disloyal child and loves to gossip

You might be harbouring some delusions if you are surprised by either of these things.

Purify yourself Spartan

>wealthy family
>given boatloads of cash
>think you're real smart cos you can make money with money
>has huge ego
>is a dumbass and tells people about how much money he has/makes

nice one, dumbass

i'm a self made multi-millionaire. come from a migrant family full of debt. didn't get handouts.

i'm not so fucking stupid as to tell anyone about how much i make. even my family thinks im poor and struggling to get by.

you'd be working at mcdonalds if your daddy wasn't rich. you are clearly a talentless rich kid.

Cool, new pasta.

>think you're real smart cos you can make money with money
>has huge ego

...where did you get any of that with your insecurity?

Be wary of those around you. Don't trust anyone. No one is your friend.

If you want to test any of this, just tell everyone your dead broke now. Act as if you're going through financial troubles like never before.

You'll find out real quick.

Literally

Lol rich kid you didn't do it yourself tho?

manlets.. when will they learn?

anyone that cant live off passive income starting with 180.000 is an idiot

OP is not only a manlet, but a coping richcel too

Nah I don't deal with this, wish I had $180.000 at 18 and being taught on how to do it since I was 13.
Share those various avenues.

ITT my intellect is fkn superior!

Holy shit OP wins biggest faggot of the day of the award

Ok no but here's the thing, I suffer with similar shit, and honestly the best way to go is to pick the people out instead of letting them pick you. I have about 6 friends, all of whom are highly educated and we'll brought, yet turn into 4 year-olds when needed. Money attracts people, but you need to go for those it doesn't attract. None of my friends ever asked for anything. Except chump change. You just gotta look user.

whoa dude op you make $12000 a month and you're handsome and 5'10 and 125 lbs

whoa dude ur really sick i wish i was as rich and muscular and handsome as u bro

Relocate to a rich person neighborhood .
or
To the one on the level that you are in now but this time don't tell people how much you make
or
Embrace your situation and live around people who will want shit from you. Better yet, offer shit and be a benefactor of people's dreams.

>5'10 and 125lbs
Hungry skeleton

>5'10
>125 lbs
>muscular

>anyone that cant live off passive income starting with 180.000 is an idiot
Idiot here.

Please enlighten me.

This is a bragging thread. In Veeky Forums we talk about investing and might offer past success as evidence to support our opinion of certain investments, but you've already said you won't tell your methods. So i have to conclude you're just seeking attention. I agree with Fuck off

So how did you do it? Give us a hint at least. Is it internet marketing?

>Hey guys, Im not bragging, I'm only a multi millionaire, not a BILLIONAIRE
>Really, i'm so humble guys

Fuck off humblebrag fag. At least admit you feel superior or just shut your face.

If you are so smart, tell me how to "make money with money". Go ahead. I have approximately the same sum as this guy was given. So how do you simply "multiply it"?

>anyone that cant live off passive income starting with 180.000 is an idiot

Alright, I have exactly this sum saved. Please tell me how to make it work for me and live off "passive income". I would really like to know.

Fuck off and go to adv if you want to get people to make you feel better

SAGE

Everyone you meet is a potential gold-digger, welcome to the introverted life.

Humble bragging aside,

Never tell a woman anything that you do not want everyone to know.

Because within 3 days, everyone WILL know.

Women want money because vanity and eggs. More money=more resources for babbies and of course a ton of pointless status whoring. "Look at how much I can get with MY pussy! Can YOU get this much, bitch?" This is just on average of course, it's not like every last one is like that, just most of them.

The men who hate you are jealous because you're a threat to them now, the men who (pretend to) like you are looking to raise their own status in the dominance hierarchy by hijacking some of yours; "Hey, see Mr. Moneybags over there? I'm his """friend"". Since I'm his """friend""", and he's so high status, I must be a pretty good guy too, right?!?!"

You blew it because you already showed them your maximum power level. They already know you have money and there's no going back.

You'd have to start over with a new circle and hide your power. As it is right now, you're surrounded by beggars and hangers on. And whores.

Watch your ass. And wallet.

I know a guy who is 6'2 but only 20 lbs more than that. I don't see how people live being so thin.

Meanwhile I'm 5'8 but built like Hector Lombard.

Kill me.

/thread
Fuck off OP.

Stop being so needy. No one wants to spoon feed you. Google is your friend.

What would it actually take for you to consider giving someone free money?

I presume they would have to seriously impress you in some way or another?

>how do people live being so thin
Step 1 - stop drinking soda
Step 2 - stop buying junk food
Step 3 - skip meals

This, also don't tell people how much money you make. Just as a general rule don't do it. This serves two purposes. Someone out there is a cuck who makes less than you and you just made them feel insecure. Someone out there is making more than you and will use this to make you feel like an insecure cuck.

I make 20k-30k usd a month (pic related, this is through one method)

I don't want to brag about it to friends and only mention I don't mind buying a round of drinks on me and have no financial problems though I don't want to brag about it

I do want girls to pay more attention to me because of how much I earn, how do you suggest I go about doing it? the way I make the money isn't too thrilling to hear, its not a cool startup or something like that

let me know OP

how do you make money?

btw rent a ferrari and go to club. You get any slut that way.

This.

OP, literally who cares?

What I do isn't exactly white hat and therefor I cannot tell people about it (too specifically)
to you I can say its just selling gamestop and samsclub credits from accounts

>being born wealthy is somehow a bad thing.

>What I do isn't exactly white hat and therefor I cannot tell people about it (too specifically)

Spill the beans or don't drop the plebbit moral card. Who gives a flying fuck about black hat so long as you don't get caught in something sticky.

Maybe you don't have the actual walk to back up the talk? surely you wouldn't lie on a board filled with anonymous strangers, right?

what selling platform is this? something like Shopify?

Why do you write like a retard?
Or maybe it's because English isn't my native language

> also 21
> not rich yet

Feels bad man, I'm too lazy to start a startup, I tried and I'm getting better at not procrastinating, but I still don't trust myself with my free time this summer.
That's why I've decided to work, my first real job as a researcher/engineer at a tech startup, the pay is shit (I'm a student) but the work experience and knowledge are what's valuable to me. And if I'm really changed, working on my own projects after work and in weekends should work too.

At least I'm not bragging about vacations and spending money like classmates, I'm working towards my dreams, one step at a time.

user I'm also young, motivated, hungry and career driven. I'm up for starting something from the ground, let me know.

> Don't be needy. Google is your friend

>father taught me everything that i know about personal finance and investing, gave me money to invest since 13, gave me ~$180,000 on 18th birthday just to invest

>This equates to googling shit

This rant of yours has nothing to do with Veeky Forums.

Sounds like you belong on /r9k/..

I can confirm, user.

It's you who is the retard

Another humblebrag.

Listen, do you understand what the purpose of Veeky Forums is?

You're implying that you have some intelligence because you were able to raise money...Where is it?

In all seriousness, OP.
This thread is quite literally useless.

You may feel like you "shared" valuable information. But all you did was give us tidbits about your life (in a bragging way - might I add).

I LITERALLY learned nothing from this OP. You taught me nothing about sales. You provided no information about ANYTHING Veeky Forums related. NOTHING in the post you made can I take - and use, to better myself. In some way.

I ask, OP. What was the point of this thread?

Will you help your fellow Veeky Forums user Veeky Forums brethren by sharing your secrets and helping us make wealth too?

Will you donate some of your riches to the poor tags who will soon start requesting it?

Did you make this post just to make yourself feel better about yourself or something?

Provide information, OP.

why would you tell a woman anything you don't want everyone to know, you fucking idiot?

>my life is like so fucking good women want me men are jealous of me i'm going to test my self hypothesis on Veeky Forums and come back with a feeling of improved self esteem
did it work?

this

this. OP=faggot

>5'10 and 125lbs
twig mode

>Stop being needy
>Spoon feeding

You are full of shit.
Simple question really. The guy said that one with 180k should have no problems living off interest. Well, I'm really dumb and have 180k, so point me to the right direction, por favor.

>SMALL LOAN OF 180K

fucking lold, 10/10 if troll 5/10 if pasta

>You are full of shit... so point me to the right direction.
>I-its not spoon feeding if you just put the spoon in my mouth.

>Simple question really
Simple enough for google then.

>Simple enough for google then.

Forum is meant for discussion not boasting.

You are just trolling and full of BS!

If it was that easy, half of world would be millionaires by now.

WORD

Nice blog phaggot

that's like $150k a year right that's upper middle class level. something doesn't add up with this story unless you live in taijikistan.

Most people his age are working shit jobs.

You are completely right, but...
>Someone out there is making more than you and will use this to make you feel like an insecure cuck
If you feel insecure about someone's greater fortune (even if he's doing it on purpose) instead of learning as much as possible from him and aspire to surpass him, then you deserve to be insecure.

Pic semi-related.

He clearly made this thread to ask for advice (whether it's actually a veiled bragging thread, I don't know), since the post is obviously made of an introduction for context, and then a question ("Does anyone here deal with this?" etc), and a conclusion.

Where did you get the impression OP wanted to share some information?

Lol 5'10

what country do you live in? ive got some ideas and some money to bootstrap

So you're a thief? How you launder the funds?

>brags to friend about how much money he has
>brags on internet about how much money he has
>complain when people react

Just STAHP. If you really hate it then you wouldn't have come on an annonymous internet board and done the same thing again. If you truly think you fucked up and you want to be honest with people about how much money you make, take your yearly income and divide it by 8760. (365*24)
Then you can honestly say you make between $16.84 - $29.45 an hour and people will be much less impressed.

my family was displaced by war and lost millions in assets, i come to a new country to start my education and integrate productively in society.

i see threads like this were babies first million makes money on a small quarter million dollar loan he was given at the age of 18 and thinks it is an achievement

wonders why i get mad

if only you knew what i was capable of.

UK atm

How do you get the trojan on their computer?

Should've kept your mouth shut, and went for bitches who've had a bad relationship or two.

Adversity breeds character and depth.

Fresh bitches out of highschool are a dime a fucking dozen.

Congrats on your wealth.

Your an insecure faggot for needing to brag about it tho.

is this some sort of affiliate program my nigga? media buyer doing nutra on native traffic dropping in here

>125 lbs
all of my wat

Pretty much this.

OP is a faggot that made some money for the first time and is now feeling the weight of it.

brexit just crashed the markets. put in in and youll have a %5 return this month. minimum. fucking easy
125 lbs is auschwitz mode bruh. they need to eat

>media buyer doing nutra on native traffic
Care to expand on that please?
What should I google to know more about this stuff?

Spend money infront of girls.
But not on them.