Every fucking space agency needs to fucking get together and fucking transform into a massive space agency and then we...

Every fucking space agency needs to fucking get together and fucking transform into a massive space agency and then we can finally conquer the fucking Galaxy. First we need a world language, preferably English because the scientists need to speak to each other and I speak English and Chinese people are fucking annoying. We exclude every single country in Africa because well it's Africa. South America can also fuck off. Imagine what these space agencies could do if they worked together and not separately. Obviously we would need a massive space elevator first to not use all of our resources on fuel. That way we can send it up the space elevator and perform expire men's in space without having to spend millions/billions every time we go up.

What do you fags think about my 5 year plan

what does the plot to macross have to do with Veeky Forums

It's about humanity not history

Also I looked up macros and you are a fucking fag because you watch anime

wanking over some HFY fic is not humanities related
robotech then

It's about humanity. So you basically said humanity, is not about humanity. Right?

Also why do you keep comparing my unified space agency idea to shitty Japanese cartoons fuck off

"humanities" doesn't mean 'humanity" you fucking retard
25 year rule, kill yourself, etc, etc.

try You'll have to cut the swears out tho

Go watch cartoons and fantasize about fucking Japanese girls.

lmao at least I'm not the moron advocating for space elevators

If you actually think about it, it would save a massive amount of fuel and less pollution spread from rocket launches.

if you actually think about it, you'd realize they're fucking impossible to build in real life.
no, not even muh billion folded carbon nanotubes will hold up the massive weight of a 300km tower

you have a good point about the weight, but I don't think it is impossible. One day we will have the technonolgy to do it, and if we have a globally unified space agency then they could definitely achieve something like that. I mean if you told a biplane pilot in ww1 that planes would be going faster than the sound of speed in his lifetime he would have thought you were a retard. Not even muh 2 million propellers could make this plane go faster than sound.

Piss off, retard.

With the right minds in charge anything is possible.

The cable wouldn't need to support the weight, since there would be a counterweight at the end of the cord keeping the whole thing taut by using the planet's own centrifugal force. That's why they'd have to build it on the equator. I think the main problem is stockpiling all those nanotubes, or whatever they want to make it out of

Wont work, competition creates success, if all were under same roof they would prolly wank all day and eat tax payer monis

diagram for the lazy, literally just googled "space elevator". I am a huge proponent for getting off this rock; if we set off a few nukes too many we're all fucked, so we need a colony or two in the stars

I'd like to think OP is shitposting but there genuinely are people this stupid.

>if we set off a few nukes too many we're all fucked, so we need a colony or two in the stars

What makes you think colonies in the stars would be any different than colonies on earth when it comes to warfare? They'd get dragged in as well if suitably developed, especially if multiple states colonize the same planet.
If the US sets up a colony in space and the US gets nuked, the colony is probably going to get nuked as well. It's a lot easier to point a nuke at a planet than land a man on it - we could nuke the shit out of any planet we wanted right now, even if some would take a few lifetimes to get there.