Why is it really hard to research history on white people and find anything that doesn't make them look like total...

Why is it really hard to research history on white people and find anything that doesn't make them look like total monsters?

I swear, this wasn't a problem eight years ago. But now, I can find nary an article that casts in a favorable light. Jean-Jacques Dessalines comes to mind, but he makes them look like victims if anything else.

But now, they're almost caricatures rather than of historical significance. Especially in university environments.

Who do you mean by "white?"

Caucasians. People of European descent. Most of North America. Who else would I mean?

I've never had this problem. Go to the library and pick a few history books.

>research history on white people and find anything that doesn't make them look like total monsters?
You can't avoid what they are.

I doubt you've actually even read anything before making this post

Didn't you just have your last thread deleted?

What last thread?

Maybe because there's some truth to it.

Why is it really hard to research history on people and find anything that doesn't make them look like total monsters?

What about l'ouverture

Americuck demographics are changing. White people are becoming a minority. I've seen Americucks acting more and more
>lol wyt ppl xd
These days.

I wish I could nuke their continent.

You are telling us you are finding articles on other peoples that don't make them look like total monsters?

And what race do you identify as OP?

You sound like somebody who takes their race very VERY seriously.

(You)

Im just a butthurt yuropoor who dislikes American leftists.

keep your racial identity crisis on your own continent, please.

>white "people"

>racial identity crisis
America is literally where people align according to skin colour and where things like "white nationalism" spring up. In Europe, foreigners of any colour are disliked (unless you're in urban Western Europe, of course).

Nah, its less of a crisis as we still know how to define our ethnicities, but our US Overlords demographics turning hostile is a threat.
The more fuch whitey the US becomes the logical it is to turn more towards eurasia as these people at least understand what it means to have an ethnic belonging beyond skintone memery.

Are you slow?

>tfw being in urban western europe

Pls make Intermarium happen before we infect you.

>history is written by the victors
The primary historical narrative has been orientated around western imperialism and the development of the modern western world, right up until the emergence of a post-modern suspicion of that central narrative which now dominates academic thought. The point is that if we have only ever understood white history from a white point of view, then there is an implicit suggestion that the history of the non-white other has been wholly neglected.

The problem is that viewing history through the perspective of the other inevitably entails a demonising of the white man, because for all intents and purposes we have caused a gratuitous amount of suffering and devastation across the world - that isn't to say racial violence is still a widespread problem perpetuated by white people, just that the history of our success is tainted with a lot of non-white blood. All of this academic self-flagellation is pretty much inevitable if we want to gain a clearer picture of history which isn't simply a story of our rise to power.

The issue is that people confuse are capability for destruction as evidence of us having more desire for it than other peoples. Other peoples were just as "bad" as us, we were just better at it. Why does incompetency = moral supremacy.

Caucasians live in the Caucasus not Europe retard.
And last time Caucasians committed an act of terror in the US, the media called them Arabs.