Yo Veeky Forums, I have $8000 and I want to invest it, whats the best thing I could invest in that's not stock

yo Veeky Forums, I have $8000 and I want to invest it, whats the best thing I could invest in that's not stock

$8000 isn't actually that much, I would start by putting it in a high yield savings account that gives you at least 1% APR. It's always a good idea to have at least 3 months of your paycheck saved up for emergencies.

After that start by putting the $100 dollars every month in your retirement account.

bitcoin

this

pay off debys with it or use it as an emergency fund if shit happens

if you follow this guys advice theres a reason you're poor

>not investing in bitcoin for the halvening

proof is required

fuck off

The whole premise of this thread is just bullshit, isn't it?

not sure why you'd think having the small some of $8000 is hard to believe

Your post just smells like shit to me, sorry. Shouldn't be a big deal to show how you came up with that sum, and that you have it.

it also shouldn't be a big deal to give advice, but keep being a bitch

That's what I thought.

Fuck yo thread nigga!

Hahahahaha

don't bother posting

Make another one.

yeah i probably will, sorry you're in a mood tonight

Good, cause I'm sure everyone here is just dying to answer your well thought out and stimulating question of "Got money, wat do durr hurr?"

Buy a trailer home and rent it out

How do you get $100 a month? APR is annual I thought

Buy a kneepads factory and invest the rest in trumpcoin.

I think he means from your day job.

Depends on your time horizon, long term I'm pretty bullish on crypto but short term the pain may not be done yet.

Short term, I have no fucking idea. Bonds maybe.

High yield savings that's liquid while you wait for stocks to turn to shit.

Goldman Sachs also has relatively high CDs

Bonds.

Go buy a dildo factory and have dildos molded after your dick. Then market them to gay people as "Tiny Arse Tickler: The Newest Groundbreaking Technology in Sexual Pleasure." After that, reinvest your earnings using diversification and put it into Trump coin, but coin, buy a new car and some jewelry.

Buy Monero. It's only $1.50 per coin now, so you can buy a ton of them on the cheap.

it's funny, everyone here can tell that person is straight out of r/pf. why? because all of us read it too...

it's good advice though, for millennials. the stock market is more likely to go down, than up - only warren buffets and computers will be able to make a profit in the markets, and because of how much debt we had to take on at an early age (student loan bubble), we are going to be fucked for retirement if we don't start saving now.

op if you don't do this you can fuck off this board and never come back