Hash Ocean - Site Down

So, what is up with Hash Ocean ?
Did they run away with our $$$ already ?

Their website is down today ...

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1526626.0;all
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527722.msg1537160
blockchain.info/en/address/15bNwqC25FtG6b3igwaT9kapma1keq9mj6
listverse.com/2016/06/25/top-10-intriguing-facts-about-bitcoin/
genesis-mining.com/a/343035
secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/FBI_EUA_FIND_HASHOCEANCOM/
blockchain.info/address/3CD1QW6fjgTwKq3Pj97nty28WZAVkziNom
biteminer.com
whois.com/whois/biteminer.com
hyipshop.com/hyip-script/bitcoin cloud mining
change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You've been had mate

hahaha fucking shit they have finally done it

Wow dude your really making ALOT of cash there. Couple of more weeks and a little boot and you'll be able to buy 2 whole bitcoins.

$9 a day for doing nothing at all and with the price of btc steadying the ship for the halving it's going to be worth a lot more!

Keep coping though :)

how much is the maintenance fee?

i got my hashocean initial investment repaid after 3 months too and also make $9 a day for doing nothing. up until sunday i did. if it doesn't come back tomorrow, oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained.

check your wallet to see if you're still getting daily deposits. It might just be the website that's been hacked.

If it comes back online in a few days I may invest in both. Diversification bitches.

nah they're gone. FB page is also gone. well, got my investment back plus €27 a day for 3 months so I'm not complaining.

nevermind, looked at the wrong FB page.

Btw, check this:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1526626.0;all

Better yet, check this one:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1527722.msg1537160

blockchain.info/en/address/15bNwqC25FtG6b3igwaT9kapma1keq9mj6

>Final Balance 5,749.848356 BTC

Welp, the owners of this scam just got settle for life.

AHAHAHAHAHAA

>tfw lost $6, but actually contemplated about "investing" $100

Jesus christ, I was literally thinking about investing in the next few days ONLY yesterday. Was gonna go in with like 1000$ full risk.
The guy is set for fucking life however

I put in $300 knowing it was a ponzi, didn't expect them to cash out only a few days later. Guess greed got the best of me.

Man... I was just as lucky as you.....Started reading about BTC on Friday, yesterday registered for 2 wallets and next step was to start mining on HashOcean...then...booooommm

Just can't believe that would do this.

Don't worry we will see them again. It will have some minor changes with a new name. Many off the suckers they took the first time will sign up and get taken in again.

BTC dropped hard today, guessing they sold off. Lol

Thanks for the contribution to my retirement fund.

Lmao it's back up at a new site (same template/info but different name) hahaha

sh dot st/FtrVl

listverse.com/2016/06/25/top-10-intriguing-facts-about-bitcoin/

for anyone not wanting his bullshit ad garbage

lol'ing so hard at this!

Made a thread stating listing why a large majority of cloud minings are ponzi, then posted about my experiences with genesis mining who have been around for a LONG time, got nonstop replies from trolls (probably hashoceon employees) claiming superiority.

Got return on my initial investment after 3 months and now get this shit daily, currently sitting at a 1.4btc profit from a 0.5btc investment.

3% discount for anyone who wants to get in whilst btc is still rising.

genesis-mining.com/a/343035

finally fucking lmao again at your cloudhash/hasocean/ponzimining shitnit

Genesis Mining won't be profitable even if Bitcoins were at $1,000.

Keep seeing this shit posted but I've already made my return on investment and the $9 I'm getting in bitcoin daily is PROFIT.

Keep posting this shit though, nocoiners cope!

I'm not a nocoiner, but Genesis Mining has no mathematical basis for profit, you're just shilling your referall link because getting dumbfucks to buy hashpower is the only way to make money from cloud mining.

I've posted photo proof multiple times, what more do you want? This is the problem with Veeky Forums genuine advice gets ignored (been telling people about hashocean for months...) because trolls just spam every thread.

No such thing as photo proof since it's easily faked lol

2014 is not a long time, quit bullshitting

There are plenty of cases of them trying to shill their own services and they have a lot of red flags

No reason to take on that risk

>completely ignores math proving Genesis Mining is unprofitable

Literally posted a screenshots from btc wallet and you claim it's fake? Haha cope more!

I've already profited from it you retard, your made up charts literally mean nothing. Are you just mad because you got scammed by hashocean for your $10 allowance money?

Even if bitcoins were at $1,000, the daily maintenance fees would make it unprofitable. You completely ignore this because the money you make isn't from buying hash power, but shilling your referall link to gullible people.

I broken even before I once posted the referral link, why are you crying so hard when the proof is in the pictures I've posted? Compared to your mspaint photo that gets reposted daily that doesn't mean shit.

>that gets reposted daily that doesn't mean shit.

You dumb fuck, I made it fucking today.

Oh congrats, you must be the lonely cuck that posts the same image everyday!

The cope is strong in this one!

>compared to the shill posting his referall link everywhere

A Picture of received bitcoins is not fucking evidence of anything. Tell me how much hash power you bought and when.

Did anyone get paid yet ? :p

nope payments stopped

Gahahaha

Buy monero

Its over guys they're gone. I'm gonna miss those daily payments. I managed to reach roi once but was greedy enough to invest again so i can make even more. I said to myself if i can make it to roi again no more investing just gettin the profits for myself. I'm not sad that i lost a little bit of money i'm sad about the fact that despite being a massive ponzi hash ocean was a great way to make money if you got in early enough.

this i'm just mad i didn't got in soner

>lost the free $10 coinbase tave me for making a $100 deposit
welp lads
anyone that didnt think this would happen eventually is dumb tho

>People actually fell for this blatant scam
Hope you faggots learned your lesson

>tfw put $10 into hashocean
>only got $3 back

>mfw invested $2k less than three weeks ago

PISSOCEAN

I did :(

Cheap lesson to learn though, ~$50

Hashocean.co.uk is a working link. Is that by the same people?

share ! - secure.avaaz.org/po/petition/FBI_EUA_FIND_HASHOCEANCOM/

Are they paying out now?
blockchain.info/address/3CD1QW6fjgTwKq3Pj97nty28WZAVkziNom

When will people learn? It's the current year +1 and you still fall for these obvious ponzi schemes.
>le fbi pls help i invested into another hyip
>no i really thought they were mining real cryptos and making enough profit to hit roi in 2 months

good luck in finding the Hash crew. Just by looking at existing Hash ocean facebooks. looks like alot of spics and various third worlders fell for this scam. Must have been devastating putting all your life savings in HashOcean. I did put a few bux in hashOcean knowing it was an obvious scam.. I didnt reach ROI. You win some, you lose some

biteminer.com

Is this the rebound-project of HashOcean?

Coincidence? :
whois.com/whois/biteminer.com

(Look at the start date)

They were ponzi scammer like the most mining clound services. Perhaps they bought theier tamplete here. So be carefull don't get scammed
hyipshop.com/hyip-script/bitcoin cloud mining

If there's one thing you retards should learn from this, it's that a good portion of Veeky Forums new full well it was a ponzi, and still pushed it on people and claimed it was legit.

Fucking scum.

i just regged looks exactly the same as hashocean operates the same way.

bitsrapid is the same thing; looks like there are a lot of "companies" looking to fill the void left behind by hashocean.

or they simply started up a bunch of them to see which one takes off.

Money attracts sociopaths, what a surprise

At this point I think it'd be safer to learn how to mine and build a mining rig. AMDs new cards go on sale Wednesday.

Troll them back.

Sign the petition against them:

change.org/p/fbi-fbi-hashocean-700-000-people-swindled

they are russians you nigger
fbi has like -9000 jurisdiction there.

Please help me .. ive lost my 30k .. its for my kidney transplant .. please donate .. i really need my money .. hashocean take all my money .. pleaseeee .. this is my wallet address ..19AwhMjESbPu37wSF4UvFu1WWqAVcH1AeB

Kek

RIP