How to make $1000/mo to live a basic NEET lifestyle?

How to make $1000/mo to live a basic NEET lifestyle?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1EpCvdHDrQk
hark.com/clips/wztnmzjxjf-catherine-says-hes-been-holding-out-for-a-management-position
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if your making 1000 a month your not a neat, however thats not alot

move to oakland, get free money

12k/year => ~3.5% indefinite return from a 60-40 stock-bond portfolio => save $350k

Now how are you going to get the $350k?

all in on KNPD

I make $1400-1800/month teaching online.

hey thats pretty NEET i never thought about it that way.

>Make one day trade a day with $10,000 for 0.5% return.
>Do this for all 252 trading days
>$12,600/yr

That's basically what us Vanguardfags and the FIRE community circlejerk about constantly. Fuck working.

Be a cam boy

That's easy. Invest a few hundred bucks in Etherum and CERU.

Now how do you get a few hundred bucks?

Sucking dicks

this guy's right. basic neet-pack in the usa is about 800/mo so 1k would be deluxe neet plus status.

sell products with good amazon listings and high profit margins and fast sales.

guys this may be a weird question but how do i get my dad a job when he puts no effort into it? i'm in a "you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"-type situation.

he's been out of steady work since 2005 when Katrina wiped out the store he was a manager of (and hoped to inherit when the owner died). for two years after that he was doing freelance photograpy and made some money. after that he shot weddings and developed film for a couple of years, but when that died down he started SOMETIMES doing odd jobs for church people who give him pity money.

it's pathetic to see him practically retire at ~50 years old (or earlier really). all he does is walk around the house all day and then after he looks like he's worked up a sweat, he sits on the sofa and watches tv (which he payed >$1000 for last year with his money from helping his friend with his car. sometimes i wonder if any of that money ever goes towards bills).

i can't watch my mom and grandpa shoulder his burden. my sister is practically a NEET and keeps getting fired from petty jobs (shoe store, bowling alley) for inattentiveness (i think she has some undiagnosed mental/emotional disorder).

the worst thing isn't his unemployment, it's his combination of defeatism, lack of effort, and self-righteousness. anytime i confront him about why he hasn't submitted any resumes when my mom has submitted >250 and just got an interview, he tells me about how he's plagued with dyslexia or that his back is shot (if it involves manual labor). he won't even apply for a job that isn't a manager position. he's such a prick that even when opportunities are dropped in his lap, he denies them and explains to those who offer him second (and third) chances why they are inferior to him and/or his way of thinking.

how do i fix this? my mom's super christian and probably won't ever divorce him. i'm not going to pay to put him in a nursing home.

i'm a CS major. i'll be starting my senior year in fall.

Save some money from a real, decent paying job. Then buy property. Live in one, rent the other.

You aren't going to make enough off one rent to cover all your costs of living

>how do i get my dad a job

Is there a sadder sentence to read, holy shit

Depends where you live. In my city the apartment I live in my mom owns. But if she wanted to rent it out, she could easily get $2500/month. It's a 700 sqft 1 bedroom/bathroom.

But you do make a good point. Rental income highly depends on where the property is located.

join the army.

you're motivating him wrong
>get a mirror and a stack of job applications
>storm into the room while he's watching tv
>throw somethint against the wall
>make it rain job apps
>kick the tv over
>stomp the legrest of his lounge chair so it folds down and hes sitting straight
>shove the mirror in his face
>"LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU PIECE OF SHIT"
>"w-wha..? muh TV.."
>"LOOK AT YOURSELF YOU PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT"
>"s-son.. w-what is this..?"
>grab the scruff of his neck and shove his face closer into the mirror
>"WHAT DO YOU SEE?"
>"s-stop it. you're hurting me"
>"WHAT DO YOU SEE?"
>break the mirror over his head
>rub his face in all the job apps covering the floor
>"YOU BETTER HAVE A JOB BY 2 PM YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT"
>kick him in the ribs
>break the TV a bunch more
>storm out

work a part time job 1000 a month is nothing

One day you'll be beaten down by reality too. After a while shit like money doesn't mean dick to people.

After you lose your 3rd job to Ahmed you just don't want to go through the hassle of the rigged game. An act of fucking god destroyed your dads goals and future. Nothing makes you see the arbitrary nature of life like that.

You can't fix other people, you can only fix yourself. I know it's sad when other people are your family or someone you care about, but that's life. There's a bright side, though - you will never repeat their mistakes and come out of this a better person.

how?

Techniques to earn money in the side, the only tools you'll need are kneepads and lip balm

Top kek

Inquiring minds want to know.

t. Bernie's illegitimate son

Hashocean
Ask Pajeet for a ref link

I have connections to live a neet lifestyle with as low as $600 a month but I am cursed with a theft misdemeanor for stealing 60 dollar headphones when I was 18 and can't find a job anywhere!!!!

It's like the system is forcing me to sell drugs or commit more crimes because they won't let me redeem myself and let me go from this bullshit theft charge, I just want to get a job so i can buy my own shit and leave my life of crime behind!

Sounds like depression. Seriously.
Get him diagnosed and stuff him full of Prozac.

That's what criminal scum like you deserve

So this is a wage cucks fantasy? Incredible. I am going to post this to r9k so we can all laugh at you

how do you make sure to have a positive outcome though?

Read the charts trends
Buy in before 11 AM
Set limit price

fucking kek.

quads of truth.

thanks, but it's not that money doesn't mean dick to him. he still thinks he's doing something. when he goes outside and dicks around on the car that's clearly broken (that he broke by retarded mistake) for an hour or two then comes back in and watches tv for the rest of the day. it's that he contributes nothing to the family, literally nothing, and still acts like the "man of the house", which disgusts me. he has a disgusting sense of ownership over everything when he hasn't made any money (besides chump change) in 8 to 10 years. the house is "MY house", the car is "MY truck", the waverunner that he refuses to sell but never takes out because gas is too expensive is "MY boat". he constantly talks about making big purchases (with my mom's money) like buying a fucking boat or ANOTHER tv. we laugh because we think it's a joke, but that's what he did when he said he was gonna buy a tv last year. and you know what he did? he pulled money he'd been saving in his sock drawer out and laid cash on the table. money he's been hoarding from my mom and money that hasn't been going towards bills or helping me at all with college or anything like that. it's like he's a teenager and she's raising him, and he saved up enough money in his sock drawer so he gets to buy the cool new thing. fucking disgusting.

my mom got fired repeatedly and you know what she did? she got her ass up and applied for more jobs, went on interviews, and got new jobs. over and over and over. she's currently out of work but is on the final stage (2 interviews in) of an okay job with a financial company. he says he won't even take a MANAGER position at a fast food or retail place, because "once he takes that kind of job, there's no going back".

i don't need him to succeed. i want him to succeed. but i need him to try.

yeah pretty much. if nothing else its motivated me to get the fuck out of this town.

thanks everybody.

someone needs a Sniggers.

Nice how you keep making excuses for your mom being a piece of shit you faggot mamas boy. You are giant disappointment to him. You are nothing but a child who has done nothing and you have the nerve to shit on your dad. You millennial cock gobbler get the fuck out of his house

>all he does is walk around the house all day and then after he looks like he's worked up a sweat, he sits on the sofa and watches tv

>all he does is walk around the house all day

Like... literally? Like he literally walks from one room to the other all day?

Also, I have a serious question for you. In terms of physical attractiveness, how does your dad and your mom look, respectively? I know it's a weird question, but it's relevant to me. Please be honest, we're all anonymous here anyway.

gambling

the scope of his activities:

1. walk around the house and tell someone else how the way they're doing housework is wrong ([un]loading dishwasher, doing laundry, i mean feeding the dog for christ's sake)

2. go outside and work on the car for a bit (accomplishing nothing). come back inside and turn on tv to watch cowboy shows (laramie mostly) with the tv on loud. we have wood floors and thin walls so there's no escaping the sound of it.

3. if my girlfriend's over, walk into whatever room we're in without knocking, not really say or do anything but just stand around, then walk out leaving the door open.

4. go to church, about 3 times a week. this is where he gets his sense of self-importance.

5. criticize my mom on her weight, eating habits, looks, actions, etc. constantly.

i'm not going to lie, my mom's fucking nuts too, but at least she tries.

my dad looks like a weasel in aushwitz. his mannerisms fit a weasel exactly, the way he cranes his neck to look into rooms or the way he walks around.

my mom's overweight (probably a little under 200 but she's pretty tall). they're both below average i would say. he has no real friends outside of old people at church (people 10-20 years older than them). my mom has a few but doesn't really socialize with them much. so they pretty much just walk around the house all day, every day.

>tfw your home town is a shit hole
Anyone else been in this situation?
How did you handle it?

Tell your dad you'll give him a job. Tell him you'll give him 5 dollars for every job application he fills out.
How to get the money? Sell all his shit.

Dude just keep applying to places. My friend had a felony and still found work. Man up

boy do I have a stupid question

Is there anyway to get into trading stocks just like google finance where I kick out the middle man?
I just know my stock abbreviation, how much of the stock I want get my money and trade? no, right?

House hacking

Moved.

Otcpk:KNPD

sounds like you're in some deep shit. how old are you user?

No, all brokerages charge some sort of commission. Robinhood doesn't but it's garbage. "You get what you pay for" as they say.

youtube.com/watch?v=1EpCvdHDrQk

this is your dad

hark.com/clips/wztnmzjxjf-catherine-says-hes-been-holding-out-for-a-management-position

Get outta there lad. Get some distance. Sooner the better.

i agree, the best descison i've ever made was to leave my toxic family. they were holding me back in life

Your dad is a hero. Show him respect. If he tried to divorce your whore mother she would crush him financially so instead he'll milk it. He probably fucking paid for everything originally it's his choice when to retire not your's pussy. Spend time with him before he dies or your cunt mom sends him away.

>virtue signalling slave of the matriarchy
tips fedora to mom. M'lady

You sir, are a hero. All these little bitches on Veeky Forums posting "tfw no gf" threads, and you manage to not only have a girlfriend, but even bring her home despite your crazy parents. Respect.

Buy an SS uniform and walk publicly in the street with it

Film it and put it on youtube

wip your dick out next time

instant adbucks

rinse and repeat

SS in the hood gone wrong

yup

Don't forget to first make a small fake blog so you can apply for adsense and then link it it your YT account, otherwise you'll lose ALOT of money because applying takes a few week

Invest based on hype. Best ones right now are Lucara and eco-stocks. There's a diamond sale going on tomorrow, which will boost LUC stock, and the Three Amigos meeting tomorrow will help boost eco-friendly businesses and, as a result, eco-stocks.

GONE SEXUAL

If the brokerage fees are too much for you then you probably don't have an amount worth investing. Better to spend your time increasing your income.

damn. i would suck dick for a misdemeanor. It would be so easy to get a job with that. I have a D felony for theft. Lol. I've been denied 25$ an hour jobs a few times.

Hell, can't even get a job at tacobell. Manager talked to me for like 45 minutes. Last question he asked was "by chance, have you been convicted of a felony?"
"yes, bu--"
He got up and left, didnt say a word or shook my hand. Just got up and left and didn't come back. Lol.
All those 20-30$ jobs said if I had a misdemeanor it would be fine, but HR says because it is a felony FOR theft. no go. anything else would be solid.

The thing I can recommend is to go to the court house and file paperwork, since you have paid court fees, you should be able to file it for free.
File a request to get rid of your misdemeanor because it is your first misdemeanor. Almost all states allow you to do this after 3-4 years. I don't know if you're in the same bot as me, but i've "lived" with my felony for 6 years give or take. and the judge hates me, so i cant reduce my felony... idk. sucks a lot.

Have you considered a life of crime?

I mean, it's a career track in The Sims, isn't it?

Learn to web design.

get a few web design books, start writing websites, start networking with people. No one gives a fuck if you have a criminal record in the web design industry, as long as u have a great portfolio.

Damn

you can build crappy seo blogs and after 6 months you should be making $50/day. that's $1500/month.

hmmmm

Could you direct me to a tek or more info on this senpai?