Has money turned my HS friend into an asshole or justified

Has money ruined my friend from HS or is he in the right? I'll try to make this quick lol

>friends with kid from HS
>pretty much his only friend
>he wasn't really weird or bad looking, he dressed nicely however he was just very quiet and didnt have many friends
>had mercedes at age 16
>wasnt a nerd or anything just somewhat strange
>rarely posted on facebook while everyone else in HS was posting with friends and he didnt have many friends
>HS finishes
>college finishes
>he works for his dad and makes fucking bank
>buys a new Benz and Lamborghini at 24
>hes now only one on facebook posting his cars and with his Yeezys while everyone else is straight out of college and beginning their life and confused
>shows off his cars constantly
>people try to talk to him and he tells them all to Fuck off
>have a high school reunion
>everyone outside
>he shows up in his Lamborghini and revs the engine and drives away

Is this deserved or is he an asshole. He's nice to me because I talked to him but everyone else hes just a dickhead to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a faggot but who cares?

Lots of people act like faggots.

He'd still be a faggot without money.

hahah sounds like he won the game and just shove it in your faces, and he probably hated everyone all along, even you.

Sounds justified to me. If they made his life hell when he was younger then he has no obligation to be nice now. Might be a bit over the top to go to the reunion and act the ass but if they treated him like shit what do they expect.

Seriously, my ex left me for another guy and every once and a while I still drive past their trailer as I drive to my house and laugh my ass off.

Nobody bullied him or anything, he was just kinda lonely, esp around girls

Happens all the time, it's the:

"nobody liked me before, but now look that I have money" phase.

He'll go through this for about 2 or 3 years then look back on it as being a dumbass.

He'll also end up alone and have to start up the making friends game all over again.

I'd do exactly the same, so I have to give props to the guy

He probably needs just to mature a little more.

>have similar plan
>get enough money to buy the reunion car
>decide to not even go to reunion, because what loser tries to impress people he hates?
>wait to buy car until new garage is finished

Sounds like you were his bully and pissed off that he is more successful than you and isn't giving you any money.

I cringed a little. You can't buy your way out of autism.

Meh, I was the quiet kid in high school. Painfully shy, but still tried to be friends with some of my moderately popular peers. I don't think they ever really liked me. Most of the friends I did have seemed to move on and avoid me once they moved up on the social hierarchy; I was just a stepping stone and languished at the bottom. Now I'm just a poor loser who really has nothing going for him. That whole meme about the jocks eventually working for the geeks was just bullshit. Bullshit that I believed.

I can sympathize with your friend. When you're that young, and even when your older, being left out can really kill your soul. One of my popular peers robbed a house a few years ago and was killed in the process. I couldn't help but feel an ounce of glee.

This. You can guarantee if I ever become wealthy before I'm old I would show out like an oilnigger

Holy shit where are you from? I'm THAT guy and I recently did something similar at my hs reunion. You're european, right?

Probably justified. Everyone around him sound like a bunch of fags.

Do you really know him? Maybe he always thought you were just a kid who liked him but never confided in you.

If this story is real I think it sounds like he was a bullied kid, he is getting sweet revenge on his tormentors and maybe you should just ask him what his deal is with some vodka and he'll open up to you.

In other words, he was treated like shit.

Story time.

Guy i knew was heavy into music productions, recording, djing, etc, etc and was going hard for the brass ring. Needless to say, he was getting dissed like dogshit in places from clubs to the local basketball courts and no one took him seriously. I wasn't into what he was doing musically but i thought it was something different than the usual 9-5 so i was one of the very few around town that figured he was onto something. Sure enough, he hit paydirt with some stuff he wrote and produced and left town in grand fashion. One Saturday went around in a brand new Ferrari to everywhere people hung out and told them to kiss his ass and fuck themselves, then rolled out to suburbia where he had his cool new pad and studio.

>kids shy
>no one bullies him
>he is ass blasted other kids dont make an effort to be his friend when he doesnt make an effort to be theirs
>after highschool daddy gives him a comfy job where he makes lots of money
>he decides to go be an asshole to kids who didnt even do anything wrong to him with dads money

I dont care if your dad gives you a bunch of money i have a few friends who are rich and drive nice cars that their dads bought them. But if you go and be an ass with your parents money you just come off as a faggot.

Being ignored is a form a bullying.
Sounds like he just found a way to finally make people notice him

>being left out can really kill your soul
/thread

If I was rich I'd act like a faggot too.

I didn't ask for money lol

I talked to him after and he said he wasnt going to go either but last min he changed his mind

no. and pic related was his car.

Sounds like a supreme gentleman

I have a griend whi was poor but an asshilr, a geek know it all son of a bitch, I was nice to him he was nice to me, eventually best friends, now a lot of pwople hate him, he is makong a lot of money, people say that money got into his head, truth is he has aleays been an asshole, but now he has the money to back up his talk.

Still friends, he bought me a ps4

I could kinda see why youd think that lol

>is a millionaire
>still treats a poorfag like you nice just because you spoke to him in HS
>is an asshole only to the people who ignored him which is rather shitty from them tbqh

OMG guise, is he morally inferior to us ? Are we still superior to him from an ethical point of view ? Let's judge him, guise

Back when I was younger, I was socially deficient. That doesn't mean I never talked to people, but I had trouble having proper manners and etiquette. This really would sound like something I would have done in the past. But now, that just seems like trouble. Honestly, most wealthy people don't act rich. After all, to have wealth, you don't spend it on things like a Lamborghini. When I was depressed, I also was spending a lot of money, hoping that money could buy happiness basically. Of course, it doesn't, and in the end, I wish I was more financially knowledgable and had used the money for better things like investment.

His money turned you into a jelly bastard.

>people try to talk to him and he tells them all to Fuck off

Based HS friend

I was born rich but hardly anybody knows this. Anybody who is actually poor can tell that I'm not poor, but the buck stops there. It has actually been a web of lies my whole life just because I don't want to offend people. I'm a fucking weirdo.

>Yeezys

You made this up didn't you?

Pavlo is that you?

you didnt mention that he was bullied or teased, so it cant be a "fuck you look at me now" thing

it just seems like plain old insecurity to me.

He wasnt bullied or teased, maybe the common teasing behind back or shit but nothing to his face or anything

He posts with himself in front of his car wearing yeezys. not sure why id make that up lol

I think if he was the one posting this everyone would call him a faggot but people just devils advocate op lol

you sound butthurt

the kid is justified to do so, but the question is, is he really happy? I hope he is and pisses on everyone of the cunts who ignored him

Well then, its just millennials millennialing

Sad that so many rotten apples came from your generation, you just need to shun people like that so they get the message and maybe you can fix people and create a better one all the time.

Some people are just immoral cunts too.

low IQ low class new money. never justified. he'll lose it all in a generation.

How can you possibly assume that?

I was a pretty shy kid in high school but when I would occasionally talk to people they were perfectly nice. Not their fault that I was too anxious to start conversations most of the time.

>He'll go through this for about 2 or 3 years then look back on it as being a dumbass.
>He'll also end up alone and have to start up the making friends game all over again.

He doesn't need the people from back when he didn't have money. Into the trash they go because they are lower class scum.

Now he can make new friends that also have lots of money.
He has nothing to gain from keeping the company of people that are lower than him.

How well do you actually know him OP

Used to know him well, a little bit now but not much. More than everyone else in HS

>he shows up in his Lamborghini and revs the engine and drives away

Lmao what a faggot.

user probably ment he was indirectly treated like shit, take that how you will.
Anyhow he bought a Lambo so he has no class.

He was indirectly treated like shit but not much directly

youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0

Those high school faggots mistreated him. Also he get those slags that ignore him in high school for a one night fuckathon. He doesn't care because he has money.

Is this a child?

THIS
I used to be shy and got the fuck over it after Graduation
I have friend who are still this way and I tell em all the time only an ass expects people to come up and befriend you when your attitude and body language are screaming "im shy plz go away!!"

Lmao why would anyone be jealous of some loser kid who's daddy gave him everything? It's just a car the status is what matters and there is no status if it wasn't earned.

So youre every west coast punk rock kid ever, in other words
Always pretending to be poor then running back to daddys money whenever their in a bind

Nobody thinks that (unfortunately ? ). Everyone thinks hes an asshole but people who dont know him want his dick because they see a kid in a Lambo. I know because Ive seen him valet it at my local mall

I'm in my 20s and work at a Ferrari dealership, I often spend 4-5 hours a week driving them. The only attention I get is from 10-35 year old males. Nobody else gives a shit. Women don't even glance over to see who is driving, unless it's a "cute" one like a Mondial T spider or 308 GTS. When I see posts like this
It's painfully obvious that the poster has some jealousy issue.
>everyone else gives this guy attention, I mean I don't care, but everyone else does, why is this! This somehow affects me!
Methinks thou dost project too much

Your post couldnt be further from the truth. I knew because my dad was rich and had nice cars and girls came up to my dad.

I guess I am kinda jealous of him, but mainly part of me thinks hes justified. Another part thinks hes an asshole

Actually wait nevermind I take that back girls looked but only twice girls went up to his car and it didnt really count so touche

Your dad used to be rich and have nice cars, now he's not. Also random girls approached him when he was in these cars. Those women are called prostitutes, they exchanged sex for all your dad's money my friend. Sorry to break the news to you this way

Anyway, normal people do not sit looking at people's social media accounts, get upset with the attention they are getting, and start threads about these people. You clearly have some issues to work out that aren't going to be answered in this thread. Sounds like your dad used to pick up hookers with you in the car though, perhaps talk to a therapist about this.

what does he do?
what does his dad do?

Money DOES turn people often into cunts.

My friend got a very high paying job, largely through luck and nepotism and over time, he would just start slipping out this really classist Fox News tier bullshit about people poorer than him. "Oh if you work hard enough, you can easily make a million dollars, it's not hard, everyone else is just lazy" tier bullshit. He's not on a million. (probably closer to 80-100k a year) but there was a massive shift in his personality and views once he started having a large disposable income (and it's completely lost on him he got this position through a family friend with literally no qualifications whatsoever)

At one point in my life, I fell into a very high paying job, probably around 130k a year, it was incredibly hard work, insane long hours, but I never really changed my views and was always conscious on how I acted with my money so it didn't look like I was showing off to my friends or whatever.

But sadly the GFC rocked around, The business went under, then catastrophic events happened to me for about 3 years (medical and others) which completely ruined me and now I have about $300 in the bank and I'm unemployed and back living at home.

Woooo.

can you elaborate on those catastrophic events?

Honestly I think it's justified and pretty funny as well. All those people only care about him now because he has money. This is his retribution.