How much sleep does Veeky Forums get?

How much sleep does Veeky Forums get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 hours a night and ten to twelve on the weekends

What this guy said, sometimes 5 hours. As soon as I get out of bed and have a coffee cold shower I'm ready to go.

5-7 hours in the bed. Waking up 3-4 times every night. I can only get a good night sleep if i wear earplugs and one those things that cover the eyes.

About 5/6 hours week days and 7/8 on weekends

8-9 hours usually. I work 7 days a week and 12+ hrs a day. I need the sleep or i get irritated

3-5

9-10

/this

Like 7 or 8 hrs

I sleep from 9:30 to 4. It's called sleep trading. Was an idea that was posted here a while back

I sleep 8 hours usually, sometimes 5-6, but i wake up with a fucking headache every morning, no matter how much i sleep, do you have any advices?

stop smoking weed and drink water before going to sleep even if not thirsty

Either 4ish or 8ish

Likely dehydration

I don't smoke, i eat clean and i drink a glass of water before sleep, should i drink more water or could be something else?

What's it about? Google search turns up nothing.

> could be something else?
... a tumor?

around 4-6
high work loads might make me sleep only 2 hours
i take a 1 hour power nap during the day

9 hours a night, cant function on less

its not a toomah

I wake up at 3am to trade meme stocks, wait an hour and a half after market open set limit sells, buy dips and go to sleep praying I wake up on the green.

I haven't slept since 2008.l

6-8
I seriously become fucking useless with less than 7 hrs and a coffee at least, though.

Lol weird feelings going to bed hoping to see green robinhood when i wake up

6-8 hours. As an adult you should aim 7 and half hours of sleep. Always beat one off in the morning to get you going for work.

I sleep at around 11pm to 2am. Have to wake at 7am for work

Generally 3-4 hours on weekdays, and 5 on weekends

do u ever try to catch up a lot on the weekends?

Like go 2-4 hr during the week, then 12 hr during the weekend?

youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0

3 hours, then 9, then 3, then 9, and so on.

12 hours every day. I'm a business owner with sleep apnea. If I get less than 12 hours it's like I haven't slept at all.

7-8 hours

3-4 hrs/night