How was Cleopatra not some drooling inbred retard?

How was Cleopatra not some drooling inbred retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914138/Teenager-dating-father-two-years-reveals-pair-planning-married-children.html)
scienceblogs.com/notrocketscience/2009/04/14/how-inbreeding-killed-off-a-line-of-kings/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914138/Teenager-dating-father-two-years-reveals-pair-planning-married-children.html
marriage.about.com/od/marriagelaws/g/incest.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the recessive genes her parents carried obviously didn't compound enough to be disabling. Consanguinity doesn't immediately equal Deliverance, and if it did it wouldn't be the norm for monarchies throughout history.

The Ptolemy's practiced incest? I thought that they would've gotten rid of that since they were of Greek heritage. I mean come on, it was the first century B.C.

ancient pharaohs probably had tons of concubines, I doubt there was much inbreeding going on. They probably married close relatives to keep up appearances

that Ptolemy IX got around

Incest doesn't automatically mean retardation. That's a taboo and myth. Incest merely increases the base chance by small factor.

so what you're telling me is that within select families is fine but on a societal level it is severely damaging?

>Incest merely increases the base chance by small factor.
A significant factor bro. A lot of horrible diseases (being a drooling retard, being born blind AND deaf, being a cripple etc.) are luckily recessive traits. That's why they're so rare. I'm going to presume you know how basic chromosome pairs work in the human genome: each pair has one chromosome from the father, one from the mother.

Let's say the father is a carrier (Xx, that is to say someone who carries a recessive disease gene but doesn't express it due to also having a dominant healthy gene) and has a child with a healthy mother (XX). There's a 50% chance his child is a carrier (Xx), and a 50% chance the child is healthy (XX) with a 0% chance of the disease expressing itself (xx).

Now what happens if he has a child with a woman who's also a carrier (so they're both Xx)? The chance of a healthy child (XX) reduces to 25%, the chance of a carrier (Xx) remains 50% and the chance of a sick child (xx) grows to a spectacular 25%.

The thing is that the same genetic traits for rare diseases are often common within the same family, for obvious reasons. Each instance of incest hugely increases the chances of such a disease being expressed in one of the children.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2w4zAken08
This is also why Pakis in Britain are overrepresented among those with rare hereditary diseases: about half of them marry their first cousins.

Of course you can always get lucky, and you can always get unlucky. Sometimes you get Cleopatra, but do you really want to risk getting Charles II of Spain?

Yes. In general though, please dont fuck your sister.

Didn't a lot of Egyptian pharaohs have really wide hips and chromosomal problems?

As long as they dont conceive a child there is nothing wrong with it. In the future Gene editing will fix diseases and modify DNA to amake a healthy child. That will then remove the main crux of incest argument.

>As long as they dont conceive a child there is nothing wrong with it.

you have that backwards friend.

What part of "for the sole purpose of procreation" do you not understand?

>christcucks think their cultural norms should go back in time and override human nature

>really wide hips
HIGHEROGLYPHIC TEST

>That video

There are literally hundreds of millions of South Asian Muslims and they chose to marry their first cousin....disgusting.

>he thinks human nature is antithetical to reproduction and inbreeding

lol

Don't black women's have those? Aren't they considered attractive by the blacks?

Uh, literally the opposite of my point? Congrats for lack of comprehension.

I'm talking about the male pharaohs. Abnormally wide hips, breasts, and a bunch of other defects.

What happened to cleopatra the 6th?

Pharaohs only started inbreeding in the New Kingdom, so around the late bronze age.

I know that is still ancient but it's nice to give context considering how long Egyptian history is.

Macedonians were practising incest too. That is why Alexander IV was a retard.

That egyptian family tree is majorly fucked up. It's possible to have three children, one a carrier, two healthy, and the two healthy to have one healthy child, and for that healthy child to marry the carrier, thus reintroducing the bad genes.

If the healthy couple have two healthy children, however, they could pass on a line in which the bad genes were extinct.

So it's entirely possible to have a healthy incestuous family in a short run.

The real problem is many potentially beneficial genes will be lost. Over time, surviving genes will amplify. It's as if small family units cannot buffer their own genome. The full set of viable genes is too large and complex to be stored in anything but aggregate.

no, it's not.
the more you mess your bloodlines by fucking your senpai the more probable it is to have retarded offsprings.
and royal families all over the globe fucked their siblings for generations and generations, breeding literal retards like rabbits

but even if you fuck your cousin it's possible to have retarded children and even if the probability is below 40% the chances are still there... not to mention that even with they aren't mentally disabled they can have some minor defects or handicaps

>pic related: the whole house was a mess filled with fucking freaks due to internal breeding

She had superior black genes

just check the cute doing the interview
she said she's also the daughter of two cousins how had several retarded babies but i would easily tap that

just like lottery but fuck me if i would gamble this much

also, is taboo to ask to euthanise those poor sods? because they have no quality of life and can't possibly be "cured" therefore they will always live like this being life a burden to them (in case they are sentient enough) and to their parents who will have to take care of them like they're little babies until they die...

it would be like a late abortion but it's probably too unethical to ask for - but to be honest i think a parent should have the right to terminate their child's life if they came out with severe birth defects that couldn't be forseen

> to be honest i think a parent should have the right to terminate their child's life if they came out with severe birth defects that couldn't be forseen
They do, it's an unwritten rule that you can "withdraw care". If a baby or infirm child is too feeble to take care of itself you can basically let it die of exposure.

Most parents of the severely disabled wind up too traumatized to do anything but live in denial, though. Don't google "the hartley hooligans". It's really nauseating, like hearing about the prefrontal lobotomies performed in the 50s. But someone in the field acclimates to the horror eventually.

>also, is taboo to ask to euthanise those poor sods?
How about we avoid the need and just make first cousin marriages illegal? But that would upset the Muslims and the British would rather destroy their own economy overnight than politely ask the Muslims to stop turning Londonistan into a caliphate.

>Don't google "the hartley hooligans".
What is it? I'm curious but afraid to google.

You've probably seen their picture flooding around this site. They are two little girls with deformed faces because of a genetic disorder or something like that

*floating

>by small factor.
For siblings, it's a very big factor actually, 1st cousins is still pretty bad. 2nd cousins is where it essentially becomes insignificant.

Pro-tip: woman are really really good at cheating.

What part of "most people like having sex for fun and don't give a shit about what your dumbass hebrew book of fairy tales has to say about that" don't you understand?

Cousin it's fine but introduce new blood once in a while.

Nice unbiased video.
Have you read the actual papers in regards to Pakistan and cosanguine marriages at all?

The fact that there is no mention of Cleopatra being deformed or dimwitted suggests that her 'dad' got cucked.

I'm mystified about how this first came up. I know the Egyptians had centuries of precedent and a religious propaganda to ease them into it, but the Ptolemies knew full well what they were walking into.

Probably some degenerate prince that was the ancient equivalent of a 4channer. "You know sis, I have a plan to get these Egyptians to better adapt to our rule . I know you've been thinking it since you've passed my open room while I was masturbating. That was actually part of my cunning plan to ease the shock. It's only way!"

the change from stylistic imagery to more realistic depictions was instituted by a pharaoh who was thought to have klinefelters.

>They do, it's an unwritten rule that you can "withdraw care".
that's a crime if the person in your care isn't suffering from a chronic condition (and plugged to a machine) that will ultimately lead to his or her death in a lot of pain, you'll be charged with negligent homicide (for starters) since there's no treatment for those conditions

incest is/was illegal in most western countries but to be honest i don't think it should - if two grown people what to fuck each other i'm pretty sure we have little to do with it; if not why shouldn't we the ghetto trash to stop having babies they couldn't raise and force them to be sterilized to stop the flow of unwanted babies that will turn out to be the same as their parents?

that's pretty much the opening of a pandora box; if you start legislating about it, nothing will hold you from turning justice and laws in morals and ethics which is what religious states do and if there's something we don't need is more of that shit

Sounds like XXY?

At which point did Habsburgs stop being retarded? Maria Theresa was not inbred and so her kids. Did they finally marry someone from outside?

>Incest merely increases the base chance by small factor.

True if that's a first generation of incest
Having kids with your cousin or even your sister will have small chances to result in birth defect if that's the first generation of incest in a while

But when several generations happen in a row (or almost), the chances are heavily increased
That's how the Habsburg happened

Just because one guy got the short end of the stick it doesn't mean that incest is the disaster that people seem to think it is.

First cousin marriageis legal in most of the western world. Only Americans and a couple of irrelevant European countries made it illegal. It has nothing to do with muslims, different people can like the same thing.

Blue = can marry cousin
Red = you can't

i was talking about "real" incest like father/daughter, for example, which i think it's forbidden by law in most countries (dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914138/Teenager-dating-father-two-years-reveals-pair-planning-married-children.html)

probably... after the 15~16th century, royal families started doing more marriages outside their own house, mostly to get stronger allies ties. so it took our "elites" about 1000 years of retardation to think "yeah, maybe this is not a very good idea" - but how can we blame inbreds for being slow?

it might not have been the norm, but it happened very often in most european royal families

also, link related: scienceblogs.com/notrocketscience/2009/04/14/how-inbreeding-killed-off-a-line-of-kings/

life must have been hell for all of them but charles, the second of spain was the worst: unable to properly articulate his speech, almost braindead with two hot wives and a broken dick

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2914138/Teenager-dating-father-two-years-reveals-pair-planning-married-children.html

The key word here is "teenager"
In most Western countries, father-daughter incest is legal if between adults
Only marriage is illegal

a more profund approach about the subject:
marriage.about.com/od/marriagelaws/g/incest.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_regarding_incest

also, no word about the percentage to fuck up in non-identical twins relationships
does anyone know the percentage for this one?

Also was cleopatra Greek or Egyptian

>ptolemaic pharaoh
>egyptian

The fact that she managed to keep the Roman Empire at bay, manipulating two seasoned politicians - Caesar and Antony - to let her keep her throne as an autonomous "ally" of Rome rather than a conquered colony shows that she was a pretty shrewd politician herself (not to mention having her brother killed to cement her hold on the throne)

Kek

Ethnic Greek who tried pretty hard to be Egyptian

How do we know Cleopatra didn't have any incest-related disorders? She would have had advisors to prevent her from going full retard, and the government would have destroyed any records saying she was retarded.

most of her paternal ancestors got cucked, probably by muscular nubian slaves