I have access to all the computers at my work after everyone leaves (second shift janitor)...

I have access to all the computers at my work after everyone leaves (second shift janitor). What are some ways I can make money with them? Install Bitcoin miner? Is that even still a viable way to make money? Anything similar I could do?

Other urls found in this thread:

minergate.com/a/059e03a35dcf2a984618a1c4
minergate.com
youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is all theoretical. I'm not a bad guy so I don't do bad things.

Pajeet pls

Invest in kneepads

Depends on who you work for OP.
Is it a bank, IT? you could steal info and use it for investment. Or sell them to competitors (chinks) After doing that you'll be rich but in jail-

>Invest in kneepads
this is probably the least funny meme on Veeky Forums

Sell your cleaning chemicals and products online and just use free water at the office to clean.

This is some solid advice

>why are people mocking me instead of spoon feeding me all the magic answers like I told them to.

Easiest way to start. Minergate.
You download the miner and just click to start mining. They offer a bunch of different types of coin you can mine.
They also offer smart miner that mines whatever is the most profitable at the time.

Either way once you have a good amount of coin you can use the exchange to turn it into any coin you want including btc.

They do take a small fee for the exchange.

Using my referral I get a % of the fee they take from you when you do an exchange.

My referral link:
minergate.com/a/059e03a35dcf2a984618a1c4

Non referral link:
minergate.com

Everything is free. Except the fee they take from you when you use the exchange.

I would suggest using their admin background miner. Have them running all day unnoticed.

IT will catch you the next day when they see the odd network traffic.

Source: IT.

Or be a corporate hitman.

Not the killing type, but the hidden revenge dude.

>Muh boss is mean

For $50, I'll fuck with his office next week.

You can upload a "bug" to the computer and monitor the computer for information which you can sell to their competitor. By the way this is really common and IT rarely catches the bug. Chinese banks love to send thier spies as Janitors to these banks to upload the bugs.

What's cool is this is a small company, so they don't have a designated IT crew. They have a company that they contract to come in and do IT stuff every now and then.

Yeah most of the things here just sound too risky, I'm not going to do any of these, was just wondering what someone could get away with if they wanted to.

Kinda feel like it's a bad idea for companies to keep their computers accessible to any random janitor to do who knows what

absolute, complete, total newfag to this thing. How does mining work? how can you make your computer produce money

>why don't people like my memes
>i even made my memes sexual
>why

This sounds fun
How can I get my hands on this?

Install "Reveal Keylogger Free" in all computers.
-Wait like one month
-Recover all .txt files.
-Steall EVERY SINGLE PASSWORD, KEY, MESSAGE, CVV, they have ever type.
U're welcome.

The miner will use either CPU or GPU or both. It's whatever you tell it to use.

Take the mined coins and sell them or exchange them for a different type of coin.

I mine whatever is profitable and exchange it for btc.

Sounds like an easy way to get fired desu
Bring a laptop and do freelance shit with your time

What if you have an APU?

I don't know how but install that shity chrome adware extensions or make some start page full of ads.

Anyone here in Veeky Forums earn money with this?

youtube.com/watch?v=dVfnd5r8bM0

Buy a couple cots
Advertise cheap housing
Charge $10 for a safe and dry place to sleep

same deal, just select the APU if you plan on using the computer for other tasks too, that way the cpu isnt bogged down so bad

This is some sexy music, senpai
d(- - )

IT man here, trust me. A simple script can find anything suspicious in a few seconds.

Everything done inside a computer will be easily caught by an amateur IT guy.

Don't you think it is fishy for computers to be active when everyone leaves? I do, and that's the first thing I would check and see what the fuck people are doing.

tl;dr don't fuck with IT, we will shit on your ideas and dreams

You remind me of my IT friends, senpai
I'd trust what he says

Use a computer to take online classes