Was he a misunderstood hero?

Was he a misunderstood hero?

No, he was a patsy

really makes you think

If you're really interested in finding out about the '90s shenanigans like OKC Bombing and Waco, you'd have better luck on /k/

what the feds did at Waco was pretty fucked up, made me distrust the government a whole lot more.

His anger for waco is understandable, but that doesn't justify his actions. He is a pretty terrible person for what he did.

yah, if he really wanted to strike back at the government he shoulda gone for more specific targets like the FBI and BATF agents who actually carried out the operation, and the officials who ordered it to happen, instead of some unrelated federal employees and their kids.

Although I support rednecks and their 2nd amendment, I can't help but love these photos.

I love how random and non standardized gear was.

I wonder if this was an fbi and state trooper coalition?

90's operator-core was stylish as fuck.

Wish I could find this in normal res... that mustache

>killing crazy Christians
>bad

It was a super awkward engagement. The people inside the compound ranged from redneck weapon nut bros to child killing psychopaths.

See these pictures of these men on the roof? Moments later, most of them would be ambushed, 2 would die right then, 1 had died by this point and 1 more would die in the rest of the days battle.

Ambush from outside, you can see bullet holes in wall.

He survived, but the two men who entered the window died.

The federal government did literally nothing wrong

>not knowing how entrance and exit holes work
If those shots were coming from the outside in, they'd be too small to see with that grainy footage. Those are at least an inch in diameter. 100% exit holes.

So much wasted potential. If they had chosen to die in rifle combat instead of a fire this would have been redneck masturbation fodder.

You're correct, I just watch the video and they are coming from inside.

No, he was just a mass murderer. It is a good thing he was executed.

The Federal government intentionally created a situation where a violent raid on a compound full of largely innocent people was inevitable.

They wanted David Koresh and they could have gotten him easily. It is not like he was holed up in his compound for years. Prior to the standoff he had regularly been out and walking around Waco. All the government had to do was pick him up then.

Apparently he and Ted became good friends.

>Was he a misunderstood hero?

only by other cowardly murderous nut jobs
(btw, his handler is living free in Michigan)

I mean he tried.

Didn't he routinely publish the personal information of one of the special forces members who was at ruby ridge and waco hoping someone would assassinate him?

With a face like this, how could anybody think the government did anything wrong?

He was just settling the score for Ruby Ridge and Waco. He was quite successful.

There's no such thing as too many dead bureaucrats. I guarantee you all those agencies ran more efficiently afterwards.

He was an atheist. That's usually misunderstood by people trying to pin his act of terror on "christians".

Which is completely irrelevant to the motivation behind the bombing

What am I looking at here?