Cloud Mining

Ok Harshocean was a fucking scam
Is there any other alternative cloud mining companies that are not shilling?
Im thinking about investing on Genesis Mining thou

Other urls found in this thread:

minergate.com/benchmark/all
genesis-mining.com/a/306840
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get on bitsrapid. if they dont close down in the next 3 months, you will have made ROI

Why bitsrapid?

because its the next hashocean. you will 100% lose your money but if you make ROI in the next 3 months, you will earn money

Ahahaha holy shit
Havent you guys learned any lesson at all?

as long as I get above ROI, I dont care if the whole house of cards comes crashing down

>because its the next hashocean
no biteminer is the same crew almost the same page layout look and feel and pricing if you check it out.

>(((daily maintenance fee)))

There is no guarantee that they will repeat the pattern they did with HashOcean. Just because HashOcean survived as long as it did, doesn't mean Biteminer won't.

>If you make money off this in 3 months you will make money

i agree, its more of a gamble really.. no harm in throwing a few bux in to see how long it lasts. I dont care losing the money i put in. Iv'e seen some people lose their life savings on hashocean on facebook. kinda feel sorry, but on one hand, kekking internally

>There is no guarantee that they will repeat the pattern they did with HashOcean.
true

100% certain the pattern will repeat you idiots
Once referal links start appearing on biz you know theyre getting ready to pack up

I meant the length, just because HashOcean survived a year, doesn't not mean the clones will.

>"Heh, just keep your money in there for at least three months and you'll make a profit... if they don't pull the plug on their ponzi scheme sooner."

Meanwhile, I've made 15-25% monthly returns trading altcoins month after month.

>you're dumb for investing in ponzis
>meanwhile, I've made money on literal ponzis

yeah but he has exit opportunities and the schemes are not easily pulled offline because they are distributed in operation.

i made 10% daily with hashocean tho you can't top that.

The fastest return on investment is actually the lowest amount that you can purchase.

The cost for 20 KH/s is 0.01043688 BTC
This includes 15 KH/s free.

At 35 KH/s it's 0.00025438 BTC per day

Payouts occur at 0.005 BTC

This means that every 20 days you get a payout. Essentially, this means it has the lowest return on investment period, 40 days.

So it actually may be worthwhile to gamble $6 on Biteminer surviving past 40 days. That's as far as I'd go though

yup if bitcoin doubles in price i might throw 0.005 on biteminer so they can pay it back to me pretty much the next day. until then just running the free 15.

Hashocean just ran with thousands of users money, including probably at least 100 anons, and yet here you leeches are again discussing these scams as if nothing happened.

because this happened a thousand times before (yeah that many bitcoin scams are out there in this day and age) and will happen tens of thousands of times.

Anyone who put money in HashOcean either knew it was a Ponzi scheme and was gambling on how long it would survive, or is a certified dumbass.

i put the free $10 that coinbase gave me for depositing $100 into hash ocean the day before they packed up
so basically i gave them a free $10
unless i get another free $10 i will not be participating

ALL of these Cloud Mining companies are NOT WORTH IT, they're either
1. Not profitable (Genesis Mining for example), with blockchain mining difficulty increasing, your payouts become less, until you eventually won't mine enough to outweight the costs -> you won't have reached ROI by this point.
2. A ponzi scheme (HashOcean for example), you MIGHT make money, if you're lucky enough to invest at a time where the company stays online long enough for you to make a profit. THIS IS JUST GAMBLING. Biteminer might make you ROI in 3 months, but who's to say they don't just go down after a month already.

This

A fool and his money are easily parted

>but who's to say they don't just go down after a month already
no risk no gain, very high gains come at very high risk.

minergate.com/benchmark/all

STAT ME

X11 mining contracts just became available and will be gone within hours,
refershill link - genesis-mining.com/a/306840
3% discount code - 30KWsB

If your going to use the discount code at least click the referral link.

There's absolutely no reason why anyone should ever click a referral link.

>make a barebones account
>generate referral link
>use that referral link yourself

Fuck off from Veeky Forums trying to make money off anons

lol ok go and throw your money off a cliff, be my guest.

if there is a great chance i get it back twice over i would throw it off a cliff.
these sites are way easier and more predictable.

All these sites are shit they are all go damn scams I'm myself was a topmine user and that site when down on June 26r but I lost nothing because I never put money into it as I took advantage of the free joining bonus which was 5 terax what powered it and the referral program they only took about 0.8 cents which was mined, FYI just buy the currency form a goddamn exchange you damn idiot and remember If it's too good to be true, then it probably is

Amina that just lost last months rent on hash ocean will be spending next months rent on the new hashocean.