If you lived in the United States, what would be your ideal income, and why?

If you lived in the United States, what would be your ideal income, and why?

3 billion, hookers/blow

Thanks for shit-posting.

I suppose I should have specified, that we're looking for salary over income; I'm talking about, what employers will pay you yearly.

3 BILLION.............HOOKERS.............BLOW

This is not a negotiation.

Name one company that pays out over 6 figures in America. I require evidence.

80k +.... Mid career Salary though. I want to live well and be able to pay for my parents retirement and future kids schoolings.

All shitposting aside, I make $67K a year, live in rural Alaska and my position is as a hatchery manager. (Chinook/Coho)

My ideal income? I dunno.......30K? I don't even come close to spending the money I make now, I just keep investing it in growth funds and periodically pulling out of growth to take advantage of some short term bull prospects.

All I do is play games online, fish, hunt, and shitpost on Veeky Forums, I live a very simple life, so I don't require much.

As adventurous and interesting as everything gets is me filling up my smoker with a moose.

Sounds like a blast. This might sound cliche, and that's not my intention, but, what sort of pussy do you bring in? I'm concerned that--if I'm not getting laid in a mid-sized city, I'm sure as fuck not going to in Alaska.

I'm married, made sure I had that established before I went up here. The snatch is few and far between OR meth addicted native cooch with a briar patch

I am going to leave this country once I get a few million, i'm going to live in the cayman islands

U.S. Capital gains tax = 15% long term, 60% short term
Cayman islands capital gains tax = motherfucking zero

I just need to find out how to get citizenship there without fucking myself on marriage laws or something. I wonder if they do prenups, if they do I might be able to bribe a women into marrying me and then we'd divorce just to give me citizenship.

made 70k last year, wife made 40k. ideally I'd just like to work less (even thou I'm sitting home on a Tuesday and have a three day weekend coming), this is enough to be perfectly comfortable and save responsibly for retirement. I don't need more. who wouldn't want to have millions? but I have achieved a good work/life balance. you need enough $ to enjoy your free time, you need enough free time to enjoy your $.

Ideal =/= realistic

What's your point? The kid is fucking shit-posting anyway.

Thanks for your contribution.

It's less about how much I make and more about how often I make it

I would rather have smaller pay raises more often then a few pay raises that are huge (assuming I make the same both ways)

100k/yr would be nice though

3 billion hookers per blow? Is that even a currency? How does that even work?

In my 30s now I started caring less about income and just want to work less.

Burning out Veeky Forums. need that independent business and wagecuck freedom soon

I make six figures, my wife around $40k.

She has a lot of grad school debt, so our "ideal" income is highly augmented by that. Ultimately, if she were making $80k and I were making what I am now, we'd be able to easily dump $50k/year into savings and debt payments, which would be more than enough for us to live comfortably long-term.

>If you lived in the United States, what would be your ideal income, and why?
$235,000

So I can afford a $750,000 home, 2x lower-end luxury cars (BMW, Lexus etc) and 2x motorcycle's, have $500-$1,000 discretionary spending per month and enough left over to save a bunch.

$8888 per year. That way you get every conceivable kind of welfare so your pay would really be the equivalent of $32,000 per year

1.5 million a year.

I really hope to get a 3 million dollar home and I love cars so about 2 million dollars for cars then 1 million to just dick around.

Not gonna happen.

350k/yr bare minimum.
Ounce of meth a week.
Full health/dental.
4 weeks vacation.

40k is what I make now take home 36k so 50k? Until I have kids then 120k. DC is fucking expensive yo

Ideal income is unlimited. What kind of idiot question is this, OP?

Do I have to go somewhere to work? Because $60k in rural Texas is great, I just don't want to go into town. Can I pretend I work from home? 60k would be enough in that case.

already have a 70k dollar car and no debts at 19 so maybe senpai

How expensive is the life in Alaska? Seriously considering moving there.

You're not gonna be a millionaire by wasting your money on 70k cars.

>hillbilly cocaine
>ever