TRUMPCOIN SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

IT'S OVER TRUMPCOIN IS FINISHED

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4q8v9c/trumpcoin_is_a_scam_and_promoting_it_will_get_you/?

screenshotted, will post in a month or 2 while youære coping hard

Crash in 3, 2, 1....

BUY MONERO
U
Y

M
O
N
E
R
O

Trump just launched a fundraising campaign goal

You think he'd shit on the small guy trying to help him?

>he-he'll acknowledge my shitty meme currency any day, n-now!

That post holds no merit. When will people learn? I've already doubled my invesment in TRUMP coin. It's going to the moon whether you like it or not. Doesn't matter if it has actual value it's the idea behind the coin that will drive the price up. Just like with any "real" currency.

Stay broke, poor, stupid, 8/8, you get it.

Was this meant to be a parody post?

If not, you have no idea how this site functions or how it's userbase thinks. Please fuck off and die.

Yeah, yeah. Just like when the dev posted that he wanted to leave.
We will see.

Forgot pic.

Great, so even if TrumpCoin DOES get any mainstream media attention reddit fags are just going to undermine it anyways.

just like trump, they cannot stump.

again, the reddit tip bot will undermine the mods of the_Donald. possible shilling on Alex Jones will make it go low stratosphere. if Trump even mentions bitcoin at all search results will bring up trumpcoin. the reddit mod doesn't understand how the crypto market works and will end up making a fool of himself.

>the reddit mod doesn't understand how the crypto market works

Neither do you imbeciles, but it'll be funnier when you find out the hard way.

made over 100k the past 8 or so months in cryptos. started with a couple thousand in bitcoin.

At no point in this period have I wasted my time undermining things I don't believe in or I don't like. that's the difference between cucks like you and people who make money. you just made the screenshot btw

How did you do it, then?

Presumably by buying low and selling high? It's not like theres really any other way of doing it.

>you just made the screenshot btw

this should be a chan-wide meme

I second this

>literally doubled it's worth in a couple of days
>trumpcoin btfo
lmao ok

Thats it boys hq just sent the go ahead, trump to retweet trumpcoin in 4 days sending it to 2-3 $

This

any tips for a beginner with no prior knowledge of trading? p-pls respond

>that's it goys, sell so i can buy the dip- i-i mean, because trumpcoin is evil!

How do I mine Trump coins?

trump-coin.info

REKT. do you have any advice for trading coins? what makes a good coin? pls respond

How many trumpcoins do y'all have. sitting on almost 5k and am probably gonna keep buying small amounts until it hits 10 cents

nearly 75k

fuck. I wish I had gotten in sooner.

i got in late by most standards, just been playing my cards right thus far

Alex Jones looking like its actually fucking happening boys, i have faith this coin hits $20+ a coin

was skeptical on the outset but there's some serious organisation being used here

TFW I became a chad overnight by buying into a meme coin.

>Mom, I'm a day trader now!
>I'll take my tendies at my desk.

TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

I'm happy with collecting Trumps and Dogecoins for shits and giggles.

This.

You are profiting off Trump's name and, more importantly, his brand.

UNTIL HE SUPPORTS TRUMPCOIN, YOU ARE RISKING YOUR FUCKING INVESTMENT AND THE DEVS ARE RISKING LITIGATION

You are not "the little guy" trying to help Trump. You are profiting off his campaign. If you want to have a fundraiser, you need to do it in another way or rebrand your coin.