What does Veeky Forums think of this depiction of Victoria in the new civ game

what does Veeky Forums think of this depiction of Victoria in the new civ game.
I personally think they should have gone with post carnation or post Indian rebellion instead.

Ahh they're going for that Pixar look I see

Smug af

Is there a full list of the Civ leaders?

How many wimmin this time?

Only teddy for US
Cleopatra for Egypt (I know)
and now Victoria for England are confirmed.

Not bad.
Looks like a nice combination of how she looked in her early and late reign.

I don't have it but the Teddy Roosevelt design was a complete turn off.

Which is a shame, I've been wanting him in a Civ game for a while now. Probably the most ostensibly American president we've had.

not enough horse fuckin

I wanna punch her in the face

It looks more like those casual facebook games. I cannot judge the game as I haven't seen a demo or let's play or whatever yet, but I have the feeling that they're going for a more casual audience, and they're going to gut all the mechanics to make it more "user friendly".

Then again, most companies do that. Paradox games and especially the HoI series used to be autismal in their attention to detail and complex mechanics, but HoI 4 is pretty much "push a button, you're fascist now!".

>Cleopatra for Egypt

She was a qt in Civ V
I wonder if they'll go with her again or choose a new russian leader

I was actually asking about her design. For Gameplay I would have asked /v/

as for gameplay: surprisingly enough they are "Claiming"to actually be adding mechanics to the content that was present in civ 5+dlc

You have a problem with Greek domination, gyppo cuck?

>I wonder if they'll go with her again or choose a new russian leader
I wish they went back to Civ IV ways of dealing with things: every country gets a national bonus and a leader bonus, with major countries getting up to three leaders to choose from.

they kinda confirmed in the Teddy introduction that they are giving each Leader an unique units and a unique bonuses. not sure if there will be multiple leaders for each country thou.

I hope they bring in Stalin again.

She was bae in Civ V. She's absolutely hideous in this game.

>what does Veeky Forums think of this depiction of Victoria in the new civ game.
I thought you said "this delicious Victoria".

Carnation victoria is [spoiler]bea[/spoiler]

>bea
>Bureau of Economic Analysis
I'm missing something here.

CIv 5 was Elizabeth I

This is Victoria.

>Alexander is Greece's leader.

>laughingmacedonians.jpeg

just play civ 5 with the no quitters mod. Shit's good.

The game is more complex than Civ V was on release, and perhaps more than Civ IV. I'm optimistic.

Nope. These girls are great at economics.