Kek.

Trump coin (Not joking)

Start a business.

It is a pump and dump coin,also where do you get them? i want to use paypal

Do I need to go to business school?

Invest in kneepads.

>Do I need to go to business school?

Nah, that's a waste of time and money

If you want to get rich, start a business and invest your money. Use the money you earn to make more money and don't spend it on random shit.

But you'll 100% never succeed if the sole reason you start a biz is for money. Takes a lot of dedication.

buddy of mine started a business to pad his resume for business school
1) got a loan through family friends (Indians are good with their money)
2) got a lease on cheap land in a poor but densely populated area, built what amounts to a large garage with a door in the front and back
3) bought refrigerators, got vendors (beer, chips, cigarettes, snacks, milk, whatever the fuck)
4) worked 12-12 every single day (except saturday where law allowed for him to sell beer until 1); he had to wake up early to go to sams to get more supplies. every time he added something new people fucking bought it (school supplies, toiletries, drug paraphernalia, whatever)
6) earned like 90-110k a year
7) sold the business for cash
8) lent out money to a family friend so he could start a motel....so he's getting checks every month from that guy
9) going to school now with like 400k in the bank

lol fuck all y'all I gave a legit example of how a regular dude who's willing to work his ass off could actually bring home 6 figures

do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

Only by being rich can one get rich. Be smart and useful. Solve problems for as many people as possible in exchange for money. Blah blah bl-a-ah.

This shit is easy faggot. Get to work.

Maybe if you're in a country that rewards you for doing that (e.g.: USA). Not necessarily so if you're in the EU.

t. Alberto Barbosa

You didn't even say wtf it was faggot

A bar? Restaurant? Corner store?

Fuck you

drive thru fa/m

car drives in, they ask for stuff, he gets it from the fridges, they pay him and drive off

I see people, both successful and unsuccessful, say this shit all the time, but surely it makes more sense to go directly for what you want (money) instead of taking an indirect route that may not even yield results?

Porxit!

Buy uncommon memes with potential and sell them when they become popular.

Here's a quick test: Ask yourself if you want to spend a lot of money or EARN a lot of money.

If it's the former, you won't make it.

Suck a hundred cocks a day for a dollar each. That's 3k/mo untaxed which is 36k a year tax free grade-A self made cock sucking goodness. If you want to get rich 50% quicker charge $1.50.

Solve one of the world's biggest problems.

Surely you mean Departugal?

Good reply user I appreciate it, rarely you see replies like yours.
I assume the hardest part is the land and building something if it wasn't there already. How does he get the products at a cheaper price than he sells? Is it something that becomes available to you once you become a store owner of random stuff?

Buy Bitcoin.

i'll need capital to invest in some kneepads and mouthwash tho.

try r9k

>get rich
>r9k

When you're a vendor you pay a certain percentage below retail for everything from a distributor with the assumption that you're gonna spend a lot of money

get some trumpcoins. They are getting promoted on the alex jones show in 2 days. get in before the boom bruh.

This sounds like a joke but he is 100% correct, the alt-right is gonna pump this thing to the moon this summer and it's only 5 cents per coin right now

it looks like this on the inside
I was always concerned he'd get robbed
he said the only time anybody ever stole beer was when he wasn't onsite but he had cameras everywhere and someone posted at the door; so he got his money back anyway

Sauce on the tv promo

Drive thru store?

yep and he made crazy money by working his ass off

Any more photos of the store?

thats not his store; I just found a picture of another drive thru as an example

how many should I buy?

Thank you a lot user, being fairly close to him, did it inspire you to start anything yourself?

Genius

Is that.. In Florida?

What's the best platform to buy trumpcoin from if I don't already have bitcoin? As in, what's the best way to go from Bank->Trumpcoin

invest in kneepads

Is there anyway you can make money off the internet knowing that you are starting with 0$?

Ok why kneepads though?

Learn to program or design shit, start on fiverr to build your portfolio, then use that to offer services to businesses with shitty websites.

Didn't read any of the thread but the answer is trumpcoin if I'm being honest with my family

This? Somebody

nah I have my own career set forth; but if everything falls apart I'm getting myself a drive-thru...no question

my friend's is in Texas; I think it's pretty much a southern thing