Out of town 6 days for business?

The catch is the pay is $10 an hour. I'm considering doing it, but would really rather be closer to home/not in a budget hotel, or at least getting paid more. On the bright side, the week would net me around $700 to put on crypto.

Rent out your place while youre gone on airbnb or something similar. Use that money to buy decent prostitutes for your hotel room.

Or bang 4/10 tinder girls while youre traveling.

you're wiling to travel to make $10/hr
how far away do you live from a city?

It's the only job that hired me, and the travel is about 3 hours away from home. I live in a city, but I'm moving for college in two months and the average business response time for applications here is 6 months.

Don't own a place, anyway.

I have to let them know in 6 hours.

I once worked at a place and I had to go on a two day business trip. I thought I would be paid for two actual days (like 36hrs that I was gone).

They paid me as though I worked 8hrs a day for two days.

I didn't say anything because I needed the job at the time, but I was mad.

Also I'm coming up with $520, not the $700 you are using my 8hrs a day thing (40hrs regular and 8hrs OT)

We're working 6am-3pm and 7pm-11pm for six days.
13 x 6 = 78 hour week.
40 x 10 + 38 x 15
400 + 570 = 970
- taxes and social security ~ 700

Non-taxed benefits:
$10 a day for food paid by work(I can package water and beef jerky from the house to survive six days): $70

$120 for gas paid by work (Carpooling with other workers from my job, so we're all only putting down $10 each in gas/courtesy pay for the driver): $110

So $880 dollars, which I intend to spend either obtaining one bitcoin or trying to get into altcoin trading if the NXT rocket hasn't taken off yet.

Wait so you're going to drive three hours both ways every day just to make 800 bucks

No, work is covering a budget hotel room to share with another coworker. I'll be getting one to myself because I'm the only guy and the female coworkers are all rooming up together.

Plus whatever work comes the following week when I get home will be on my paycheck.

why NXT?

>I'm the only guy and the female coworkers are all rooming up together.
You know what to do.
They are paying you for this?

Yes they're paying me.
No I can't pull what you're thinking I could pull.

I have 11,000 Investokens and figure I should get NXT to buy some more. If those things even become worth a dollar, I'll have a considerable chunk of my college tuition paid off.

Bump

Said yes to it. Still need to get how to manage all these different crypto wallets. Are sites that consolidate multiple wallets safe?

>out of town work for $10/hour and $10/diem
>unpaid travel time
>budget hotels

Man what of work are you guys doing to get this treatment?

I do industrial automation and motor controls and am currently getting $70 per diem money and $35 hour with anywhere between 10 and 45 hours of overtime per week.

I also get paid hourly for the time I spend at the airport and on planes or driving/riding in a company vehicle to my out of town location.

I respect your drive to work, but you guys might want to find something that has a bit more money in it than what ever you're doing now.

I work a min. wage job, $10 is the travel pay, haha.

I've been trying to finish my degree for two years, but my parents misused my identity and put me a couple of thousand dollars in debt to my university, so I've only been able to go again in time for this fall semester. I kept thinking I was going the next semester before new bullshit was revealed to me, so I didn't plan to be employed here long.

Why is it hard to realize that most people don't make the money you do and likely never will?

>tfw the lollipop man who does night shifts gets paid $80k a year.
>tfw all you do is twist a sign back and forth

Come the fuck on, sure most people in 3rd world countries would never make that much in their entire lives, but if you're here shitposting with internet access and otherwise a pretty comfy life, there ain't no excuses.

That's a pretty ok arrangement for min wage but shit otherwise.

Yeah but it's my only way to make money atm.

I already regret accepting the offer lol.

I mean because it's literally go out of town and work 13 hours a day each d ay.

you'll survive
in January I had to work January 2nd through 5th, with the flu, 16 hour shifts, and on the 3rd day surveyors came for a very stressful state inspection
on the 5th day they wouldn't even pay me double, even though I was named in the fucking report because of my bedside manner

*through 6th my bad
it was 5 day straight and it sucked lol

Yeah I'll tough it out. Hopefully day trade altcoins into triple the pay anyway.

>I do industrial automation and motor controls and am currently getting $70 per diem money and $35 hour with anywhere between 10 and 45 hours of overtime per week.
I call bullshit for 1000, Alex. Its a Veeky Forums meme that tradesmen make more than doctors. Even the in demand trades don't pay that high. You're most likely a neet pretending to be an industrial guy. Guys in those field make around 20-25 an hour. But keep in mind that most college grads start of making shit wages to prove themselves in the company. Its when they get to the managerial level they start making close to what you're saying.

an attending physician only getting paid by Medicaid (the CHEAPEST payer source) can earn like 2-5 grand an hour if he is willing to work hard
discharge order is worth like 750 bucks, H&P and admission are worth about 500-750 bucks, each progress note is worth about 50 bucks
so if you have 20 admissions, 20 discharges, and another 20 progress notes in a day you're fucking banking

Physicians work in a network. Most of that money goes to the hospital and they get a share of that profit. Which comes around 120-150k a year.

a doctor requests admitting privileges from a hospital
the doctor takes a facesheet and bills the patient through his own office
it's more like 5-15k a day

What can I do with $1000 trading Altcoins?

Bumping this. What's a reasonable margin of profit, rather?