Im fucking late to this bitcoin shit

im fucking late to this bitcoin shit

start buying or no?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy ETH

Don't its flawed. Buy BTC and hold

Trumpcoin just went from 3.5k to 8.5k in 3 days and from here we will go to the moon!

what would the whole fork debacle mean for eth? In the future?

Buy ETH

no lol im kidding ETH is a mess,
buy monero

Just get in you dumb cucks.

Buy one. There's only going to be 21 million of them and some have been lost forever already. Just buy one and you'll be set.

I always wondered how that worked. Let's say that a computer holding a wallet full of BTC gets destroyed. Are those BTC gone forever? If that's the case, just how many BTC are left in existence?

Yeah definitely buy some. Even if you only buy a little bit the risk is worth the potential reward.

IMO now is a decent time too - we're down more than $100 from the recent high and the halving is right around the corner. Also if Eth shits the bed again they're probably going to sell into BTC.

You calling bitcoin shit, tough guy?

Say that to my face not online see what happens

BTC noob here, what's this halving I see people speaking of?

It's when everyone holding bitcoin gets the value of their bitcoins reduced in half

You're not too late to buy TRUMP user.

>Are those BTC gone forever?
Yes Bitcoin is a deflationary currency

You're not late. Buy 21 coins and hold till you're a millionaire.

New bitcoins are issued to the miners every 10 minutes as an incentive to secure the network. This number is programmed to halve once every ~4 years. This number started at 50, is now 25, and will be 12.5 a few days from now. This means fewer new bitcoins will be produced and the rate of inflation will go down.

How the hell do you even buy bitcoins? what's the current price?

buy the replacement

People actually buy this shit?

Use Coinbase

Don't buy into the hype, it's going to crash, like it always does, since there is no commercial or tangible reason to justify the inflow of capital.

When do you think it will crash? I was surprised about the English market and how bitcoin went up. I am suspecting that the English market is going to drop again since their government needed to step in and stop sharing so their stocks can recover. Also why is monero awful?

No predetermined event, but there's nothing to support this inflation.

Biggest mistake anyone makes is the retarded belief that they will not realize tremendous gains. It's your greed and fear speaking to you.

Should I buy more before halving?

>mfw was going to buy some coins
>took 3 days for registration to clear
>gone up $80AUD since when I wanted to buy

Fuck

Dis maid me laf

I already sold and bought a house in the first rise, my 100 left I'll let ride regardless if it even dropped to $100.

I honestly feel bad for those who didn't jump on board at $25

youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

When I first heard about btc they were going for 50 a piece.

I Cry myself to sleep every day.

New here, can someone explain what and how a Trumpcoin is created? where to buy etc?

Thanks alot

you can have a preview of my submarine im creating for a project.

Reminder that ETH is a mess

i bought 30BTC at 10, sold at 15 and couldn't care less.
Nobody can predict the future

I laughed at my econ teacher when he told me about his bitcoins, now he is working minimum wage.

Yes, people with common sense can. The revolutionary potential was there since day 1.

This. Fucking lol.

shitty picture, how is cash digital?

are you fucking retarded, son? ever used online banking or a credit card?

How about waiting for bitcoin to crash again and then buying?

Holy shit
This is real, huh? My brain feels like it's melting.

Yes, I'm sure he has.
Neither of those things are cash.

buy monero

Why? explain. It is valued at .002BTC. Still buy now?

…Ethereum's Rarity Explained

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrgHsIsOkt0

>This is real, huh?
it's real in the sense that bitcoin is not even a fart in the wind as far as money goes.

I'm itching to do some minor gambling and have no way to buy coins currently so I'm begging for scraps or minor donations.

I also have some steam stuff I'd sell cheap for coins, let me know if interested.

i.gyazo.com/b16__04fb29c85d4873__690a9e31847__cf9c.png

Pls BTC: 1QH9ZpJJcghYfzV48Ayn--eiLi571dX1kjJ8 (remove --'s)

The derivatives part is verrrrrrrrrrrry misleading. But yeah, a 10 bil market cap aint shit, fucking Bill Gates is worth more lol

I watched them ride up to $1,000 before they were worth $10. I considered devoting a half a paycheck when they were around that, but decided against that. Had I done it, I would be a millionaire.

Oh well I suppose, that's life.

You're a dumb fucking faggot

Little do you know the price is still nothing

In ten years the price will dwarf the current price and hopefully you'd of killed yourself by then

Whoa, little bit mad there sport. I ended up winning a sizable amount of money in a lottery. Not millionaire big, but big enough to leave me comfortable till I die.

Keep strong tyke, I'm sure one of these days bitcoin will shoot to the moon.

Long term, it will mean nothing.

Short term, it will mean that all of the ETH that was invested into The DAO will be returned to people.

This is about 10% of all ETH, ever.

Guess whats going to happen when they get it back... they're going to want to sell it.

It's going to be a massive dump.

They will probably just invest into another scam.

Buy and hodl for the next year or so.

Don't trade unless your ballsy, know what your doing or just have no need for the money.

Get the money senpai. We will breakk out of this 4h triangle, upwards over the halving weeks. Then it will dump hard cause thats the bitcoin way

>ETH is flawed
How is ETH flawed?

I had 12 when they weren't even pennies yet. I threw out that hard drive some number of years ago and tried to hang myself because of it.

Also mental illness. Actually it was probably the mental illnesses that made me hang myself

12 Bitcoin*

and now hes dead.

12 x ~700 = 8400

Not exactly worth hanging yourself over.

buy ETH in the dip(now)

looking to invest small amounts but not that easy to find a safe website. they also all want my ID.
help out, even with small amounts

1BBtTU2YxBEZX91uqqZ2f5TeHVHqdQW9Py

The problem I have with bitcoin is its untraceable. This might be me being retarded but if someone scams my credit card usually they will do stupid shit like go to a nightclub or stay in a hotel and rack loads of changes and then get caught but if someone buys bitcoin they can make off like a bandit