Who here is going to short the dollar for when Trump becomes president in november?

Who here is going to short the dollar for when Trump becomes president in november?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/03/aipac-and-foreign-policy
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/26/donald-trumps-isolationist-foreign-policy-attacked/
cnn.com/2016/04/27/politics/donald-trump-america-first-nationalist-history/
washingtonpost.com/opinions/president-trump-would-hand-china-the-world/2016/05/31/e4d1b1f8-2771-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html
politico.eu/article/why-chinas-not-afraid-of-donald-j-trump/
finance.yahoo.com/news/china-may-prefer-trump-clinton-130803759.html#
snopes.com/democrat-white-house-nba/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too early to tell but I will consider it

TRUMP is not becoming the president, period

>le nervous man

im really excited for the reactions of everyone like you in november

I'm going to long the Trumpcoin

You don't know how much I'm anticipating this.

I've been shilling trump all over pol to help make it happen

The only way you'll make proper gains on this bet is if he mirrors what the Brexit vote achieved - appears to be losing ahead of the election, then storms through on the night of the vote (ala the Shy Tory effect). Anything else and the result will be priced-in ahead of time for any chance to make a killing.

I guess the question would be what'd you short the dollar against. Gold?

Trumpcoin

GBP ofc

Gonna sell everything day of election just on the off chance he wins. Buy everything when it settles down.

This. Nobody with 2 brain cells to rub together would think he could become president unless Hillary is assassinated.

Yeah, well I personally will be cracking open a beer and watching the rivers of impotent rage flow on /pol/ when your dumb asshole of a messiah gets his toupe handed to him by a woman.

He's not going to become president, you've nothing to worry about.

>unless Hillary is assassinated.
in that scenario, Bernie replaces her and wins by landslide.

I already got my picks set up for next 5 months, just waiting on a few things to happen, and will pull the trigger on each assuming things go as predicted. Shorting dollar isnt one of them.

Remember when brexit was never going to happen?

Hedge Fund guy here. The dollar will always be a somewhat important currency, since lots of commodities are cleared in $ (e.g. oil). Also the USD is a parallel currency in many unstable regions of the world.

Therefore, the USD might get under pressure, but will not become instantly worthless if that moron actually gets voted.

BUT: There's a shitload of money to be made on CDS betting on the US's bankruptcy.

Now this, gentlemen, is interesting.

Where does one buy trumpcoins?

yfw trumpcoin will be worth more than usd when pegged to foreigns

The yuan

China will gain the most from a Trump presidency since he's so isolationist.

that is a stupid thing to say as Trump has stated he wants to open trade with Russia. Currently the US has put sanctions (for political reasons e.g. Syria...) on Russia, which has resulted in the weakening of the Ruble vs the USD.

How did you end up working for a hedge fund? And what's your position?

What's stupid about it?

That Trump is an isolationist or that China will gain from an isolationist America?

The former:
>economist.com/blogs/democracyinamerica/2016/03/aipac-and-foreign-policy
>washingtontimes.com/news/2015/oct/26/donald-trumps-isolationist-foreign-policy-attacked/
>cnn.com/2016/04/27/politics/donald-trump-america-first-nationalist-history/

The latter:
>washingtonpost.com/opinions/president-trump-would-hand-china-the-world/2016/05/31/e4d1b1f8-2771-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html
>politico.eu/article/why-chinas-not-afraid-of-donald-j-trump/
>finance.yahoo.com/news/china-may-prefer-trump-clinton-130803759.html#

Trump is not an isolationist. he's at worst a protectionist.

Frankly thats simply the first part of the plan. once we deregulate industries, we'll have more economic variability, and robustness.

I see your point that less economic activity in the U.S will be taken as an opportunity by the Chinese to fill that gap - only if world demand for shitty Chinese products is sufficient.

I think your scenario is rather unlikely.

Also don't post fucking mainstream media trash to supplement your lack of an argument, you 18 year old little shit.

>mainstream media trash
ed g

Why does trumpcoin look like the Obama emblem

All shitposting and politics aside, what would be the safest bet a month or so before the election?

Clinton gets in, I'm fairly sure it will be perceived as "business as usual"

Trump gets in, volatility and uncertainty.

So..............gold stocks? I'm already in ABX for 5K @ 14 (happy)

>This. Nobody with 2 brain cells to rub together would think he could become president unless Hillary is assassinated.
Wrong, do some research. Prediction "experts" are media shills attempting to move the vote towards their predetermined predictions.

Actual experts and high-accuracy models have Trump out as a strong win, i.e. Helmut Norpoth places him 87 - 99% chance. His model has been wrong once in predicting every election in the last century.

stay increasingly nervous, pleb

Lebron guaranteed Clinton's victory. Sorry bruh.

snopes.com/democrat-white-house-nba/

I thought Veeky Forums would be smarter going for Trump instead of Bernie.

Bernie would ruin the USD. Make it worth nothing.

>BREXIT is never going to happen, period.

nice false dichotomy
>if you d-don't vote for our idiot candidate with a hairpiece, you must be a bernie voter!

you can go back to now

>hairpiece
his hair is real

the "arguments" you people have are beyond pathetic and make no sense

It still hasn't happened yet..

GBP tanked anyway, and that is what matters