Robinhood ""General"" Thread - /rgt/

Imminent Death Edition

Join with us in the circle jerk (discord) To hear voice chat, access the channels in the top left corner -
discord.gg/014fDbZ8P7TPWMIEr

For the latest in memetics and the hottest memeology, be sure to check our lunar calendar -
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]&pli=1

--FAQs for Robinhood--
Visit the website first - www.robinhood.com
If you're not into robinhood - stockbrokers.com/offers
> How is it free?
They invest your unsettled funds after a trade.
It's also pretty basic software.
> When is it coming to my country?
Probably never. They only have plans on an Australian beta ( robinhood.com/au/).
> It's been X days, why isn't my account isn't verified yet?
If it takes more than 3 days, try emailing their support. They are very good.
> Is this the right place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
No, please go to Stocktwits, Plebbit, or one of our many chat groups.
> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
No, that would actually be illegal. Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.
> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
thinkorswim is bretty gud if you want to go open a second account with real broker.
Otherwise you should be using Yahoo/Google finance or even Stocktwits for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.
> If I have Robinhood do I need to worry about 'Free riding' violations?
No, its not applicable for limited margin accounts (instant), and if you don't have instant, RH won't let you buy with unsettled funds
> Can I use Robinhood on my PC?
Yes, download an android emulator. Setup is extremely easy. memuplay.com/

Old Thread:

CИPУ мaй нигp

first for loving this MGT dip

3rd for MGT

$GALE $GALE $GALE $GALE $GALE $GALE

All you losers saying that MGT is a meme clearly don't even know what the company does. MGT is not a meme, MGT IS THE FUTURE

What does the company do? I just sold b/c I couldn't answer that.

NO FUCK GO BACK UP I'VE BEEN HOLDING SINCE THE LAST PEAK REEEEEEEE

WHY DIDN'T I SELL AT 4.40 AND BUY BACK

>>>>>MGT

MGT getting hit hard right now. Fuck. There went all the positive money today.

Scared money running from MGT. Perfect time to get in for cheap.

DIE MGT DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This shit better end up being worth it.

Hold me.

My god Im getting fucked harder than Amber Hagerman

Go up please. Honestly might invest more right now

Fuck it why not

MGT?
i'm waiting until close, I've got 2k transferred to my account to buy in at open tomorrow if afterhours is looking good

Smart man

Yeah MGT. It doesn't look good, it's dropping fast and Im not sure their BTC mining is going to be worth it.

I got some more, I see it hitting .6 tomorrow

>PTX
>VHC
>CERU
>TVIX
>TTNP
>AMD
>MGT

Remember
Biz always loses

This is what makes people kill themselves isn't it?

did something happen to mgt?
was there bad news???

proxy news delayed, i dont know, stocktwits is full of liars and retards

Good god I just lost $500. Christ Im done. I just cant do this. I'm a failure

Seems like they've got shareholder news coming out today, again we'll see. From what I can gather it seems like they're working on a security/distribution framework or something for cryptocurrencies, not mining.

I bought in at 3.60 a month or so ago, missed my chance to sell at 5.50 and 4.40; She'll go back up.

HOLY FUCK MGT

RIP my life

MY GAINSSSSSSS, MY PRECIOUSSS GAINSSSS NOOOOOO

And the rollercoaster ride starts to go back up! I love you MGT, you glorious bastard!

Mfw i sold mgt in the morning cause of a stop loss and regretted it all day until now, i also bought sgy at 8.72. I would be killing it today if i wasnt a poor fag

>mfw bought in MGT when it was 3.63

Time to double my put.

It's shaking off shorts....

Those filthy roaches.

I only wish i had funds to buy the dip

God I had a fucking heart attack. Strong hands will hold on overnight, sell tomorrow morn, and re-purchase the morning dip.

TIME TO BUY SOME MORE MGT FUCKAS

can't even fucking buy anything fuck you rh

You didn't lose it til you sell, stop being a faggot.

Tediline + axn
Look it up.
Fucking get in.

You should add IMNP to that list.

WTF MGT

SUICIDE TONIGHT IT IS

I'm so retarded for listening to people say it'd hit $5. Market about to close low as fuck, AH it will most likely get fucked hard too, then tomorrow morning will be kill.

I'm just going to keep this as a long hold. I'm sure it will be back at $4.50 august or some shit

please don't meme this stock

I told you guys in the other thread that it was going to dip hard in the after hours...no one listened and just called me an idiot to listening to my brain. I told you fuckers to sell and then buy back.

It's seriously not a meme.
Axn is worth it

Last time tediline news hit this stock went to 2$ and it was up 11% just today.
user, this is objectively a good deal.

>mfw I just loaded $1k worth of MGT shares

Thank you sellers

People have been saying since the beginning that it was a long hold and also more than one said it would take a dip and to not panic. I just hope you folks remained strong. Plus if you bought at the right time you're still in the green even now.

i know, that's what im saying. don't turn a good stock into a meme.

just bought some...how fucked am I for listening to you?

LMAO JUST KILL FUCK MY ASSHOLE WIDE OPEN WITH A RUSTY METAL DILDO FAMPAI

I only have $30 left so yeah fuck it.

Setting sell limit to 15% loss though.

Lol MGT just got fucked wth.
Guess I'm in for the REALLY long hold.
Nothing really right now, but the plans are to get into Bitcoin security which is something bitcoin will really need if it is to take over as a currency. Besides that, John McAfee is running the company for better or for worse. One thing to note however, is that John is a meme and a fucking psychopath, but he's reliable.

News tomorrow will send this past $5.

I bought in at .71 and lost 40$ on this but I'm not worried. News will get out tonight, the spike wasn't even from the tediline news. Not sure what that was from, but this tediline news is a huge milestone for the business. Should be good famalam.

I am still positive but barely and also I have $10 fees because not using RH so technically Im red.

Still hurts to see it down so much.

Holding 350 at .69

It was just the scared money running from it. Stay strong brother.

Aww yisss. Into the mind of a lunatic.

Everyone gets scat on my the scatman sometimes

guys i have a bad feeling about tomorrow

markets are going red

these brexit rebound days are over

Hope you all bought ARRY

MGT will open 4.00+ tomorrow screencap this

Bought yesterday, it jumped in AH but slowly moving back down.

Fucking BREXIT jesus fucking cunt

>tfw afterhour fags are picking up the dips..

fuckers

I did in the morning now am riding it to the moon

MGT-back at it again to the moon

Sorry to shill but I thought this was pretty cool.

If you put 5000 into OptionsHouse they will give you free trades for 60 days. Then its a far better version of Robinhood that doesn't give you any volatility errors and makes executions a lot faster.

Then you either quintuple your money in 60 days and get your Day Trader account or just die. Also remember that Options are T + 1.

What I thought was really sweet about it was they don't charge for paper trading. Every other site IF they have it they usually make you jump through a lot of hoops.

Also they don't charge for lack of money or trades so after 60 days move your money back to Robinhood.

This has been your faggots shill of the day.

>he didn't buy MGT's dip AGAIN

Oh wow that's so hard to imaging considering it's still pretty close to $4 and has been around there all day.

The only thing that would actually be surprising would be if it opened past $4.20 and did another run like today.

It was up 31 cents ah but now dropped to 11

Everyone thank John McAfee for the price getting assfucked. Once it was 3:30 and the proxies weren't released everyone said fuck it and sold their shares.

Anyone holding Netflix? It jumped 2% in AH.

Doesn't matter nigga, this was pretty much just validation for me. Gives me hope for the other stuff in their pipeline. This is blowing up in a couple months. Buckle up for the ride lad

NETE is fucking me

>buying NEET
>expecting it to work

what are you doing

Im holding 7 shares from around $97. Nice to see it finally recovering but doesn't make up for the $470 I lost waiting for Mcafee proxy news

i got 1733 shares at .69

Is went up to 96 but back down to 95. Bought in at $86 after brexit and if we do go in recession, more people would subscribe. I see it as a great long term hold.

I think we may be bagholding for a while becuase we have to wait and see earnings reports....

This if you didn't sell at 4.30 you're a retard

just sold it an hour ago after holding it for awhile. wasn't doing much for me and i got in way too high.

I bought at 4.52

do you know when those reports will be out?

TOMORROW IS GONNA BE BIG

ITS HAPPENING

Um I'm doing more research and the company headquarters is in an apartment complex....

oh man. yea i taking a look at the company's website didn't make me feel any better

Just wanted to respond to the picture

honestly why have an opening with a bell at 930 when it's already open in pre market. AH and PM is so stupid

what about GALE!? I am waiting to get paid to buy this.

Good joke, made me chuckle

I am selling tomorrow lol

How does the sec let this happen, this company doesn't even seem real

MGT is plummeting even more. Meanwhile JM is at home drinking a beer. Is this the end?

top fucking kek

I need some upcoming heaters to dump my mgt wins in

o-oh....

RIP

Good thing i sold @ 3.80

>mfw MGT will be $5 by Monday

This nigga cares about his shareholders

> $MGT after hours

Monday's a holiday.