Some of you are alright. Sell bitcoin. Major dump happening at midnight gmt

Some of you are alright. Sell bitcoin. Major dump happening at midnight gmt.

Other urls found in this thread:

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's talk going round (unconfirmed as of yet) that the chink miners are going for a 2mb hard fork and that might be the reason for the price rise today ,what makes you think a dump is incoming ? The future looks bright senpai

A considerable order at $600 will be filled tonight. Measures will be taken to achieve this price at midnight.

where can I buy/short btc

Most platforms offer a bet on the direction of btc

The halvening is a major event, and unless we see the price hit moon sometime after the halvening, we aren't going to see another one because bitcoin will die.

That being said, I'm holding all my coins (not much, but a good chunk of my savings) through the halvening and hopefully well into the future.

Don't let the bears scare you. The worst that can happen is little compared to the potential gains

Good gentile

Shhh.....

Buy ethereum as a hedge

Is this a good tip?

Op is a faggot

No. ETH is dead

The mining difficulty is self correcting. The death you predict can't and won't happen. This is the 2nd bitcoin halving.

Eth is a mess

>bitcoin will die

no.. lol

I didn't mean to say that bitcoin will die, I meant to imply that it will probably moon.

The difficulty will correct itself after 2016 blocks. The next difficulty will be in a couple days and it has been almost exclusively rising for the last year.

hashpower increases >> difficulty increases >> block reward halving >> decreases miner profitability >> decreased hashrate >> increased block times >> negative feedback loop >>decreased price >>decreased profitability >>decreased hashpower >> increased block time >> etc

Tell me why this could never happen, and then you will have proven the fact. If we knew what was going to happen, then the price would have mooned or died already.

...continued

if the network cannot mine 2016 blocks with increased block time and decreased block reward, many will not make it to the next difficulty adjustment. Maybe none of them will make it to the next difficulty adjustment.

If anyone needs a place to short btc and ETH

whaleclub.co/join/CiCCMS

OP is this still happening :(

>Sell bitcoin. Major dump happening at midnight gmt.
nothing happened
now what?

Take in the fact that most of the time, OP is a Massive Faggot.

So what are you saying, bitcoin price is going to tank?