It's not too late nocoiners. This is mission moon. Don't be shaken by mini setbacks and hold on for dear life

It's not too late nocoiners. This is mission moon. Don't be shaken by mini setbacks and hold on for dear life

Other urls found in this thread:

yobit.net/?bonus=BXgJu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> tfw currently at 25k sat

Get on board

How do I into this? Bank account to bitcoin to trump coin? Any way to be quick without verifying stuff such as sending photos of ID cards and bank statements for example?

I need this to be quick and on the spot. Just create an account and go. Thank you guys I'm a newfag when it comes to online trading .

Quick and anonymous don't really go hand-in-hand here. You can have your coins in thirty minutes if you verify your identity with Coinbase.

Localbitcoins. No id verification needed.

coins don't get here till 1 am. been waiting since monday. fuck

dont worry its only a matter of time until people stop buying this scamcoin

nocoiner BTFO.

It's not too late, even if you get in at 25 cents

this is literally just the beginning. the rocket hasn't even left the ground yet. the motors are just revving.

Pretty much 0 mainstream buyers yet, no virality yet and most crypto people are heavy libertarians or heavy leftist. Soon comes a blend of crypto people dropping their values to make money + mainstream republican buyers.

current marketcap = $0.8m or something. does that sound overbought to you? for the biggest politician in the world? for the most topical man in the world at this current time? do your due diligence. There's a reason the coin is massively increasing in value even before the demand massively increases.

Look at the dip. price is LOOWWWW on yobit, time to buy in now folks, this dip is perfect entry opportunity, DONT MISS IT!!

OUT OUT OUT

>we r really moon 4 realz this time!

crazy,my desk kind of looks likes that. I trade oil futures, and now trump.

good luck buying basically hyped up useless scam coin at 100 time its value lol
you cant even trade this coin anywhere lol

What a time to be alive

It's like everyone knows it's a ponzi, but no one knows when it will crap out.

>lol guys I totally dont feel like im missing out
>lol right guys
>it'll crash anyday lol

anyone who can send me some?

TB3RhCmDXvALUBpgEg4JLVyCrUyPzr348L

I want in on this

Like all pump & dumps, it's a matter of when to pull out before being left holding the bag. You'd think the coin will still gain momentum leading upto the election.

YUGE

i doubled my cashed and put it into ether :^)

you literally cucked yourself

>I sold my trumps at the start of the rally
What a dumbass

Missing out on the trump train

Anybody planning cashouts?

I have 950 TRUMP, might just grab an even 1000. Going to cash out my initial investment ($100) if we hit a dollar and hold the rest out until November, cash half night of the primaries, and then hold to see who wins.

If the process was easy with just the click of a few buttons then I'd do it. BUT I CAN"T. I'm in europoor shit country.

>It's not too late nocoiners.
>It's not too late, it's not too late
>Trumpcoins are the future, user.
And yet you never ever post a goddamn tutorial for us newbies who just got into this bitcoin shit and don't know who's who.

I live in the netherlands. I go through kraken.com to buy btc. Then transfer into yobit.net and buy trumpcoins with the bitcoin

Not OP, hence the ID, but I'll make a guide on going from nocoin to Trumpcoin in 1 hour or less after I wake up.

I live in Spain what is the best way to get bitcoins and turn them to trumpcoins?

I will invest my savings (500€) so how can I turn them trumpcoins back to real money into my bank when I need to?

there's a video coming in less than a week

i won't touch that shit scamcoin

Oh GOD it's taking off. Grab the plane before it takes off completely to the sky.

Circle. Used debit card and it was instant.

Make circle account. Add debit card. In settings they have change currency to btc. Then you can use the debit card to buy btc. Then send the btc to an exchange. I use yobit.net/?bonus=BXgJu (yobit.net)

In yobit, at the top it says wallets. Btc should be at the top. Click deposit. It will give you a address just copy that and go to circle hit send and put it as the address. Whole process takes about 30mins. From having 0 btc to having it in the exchange.

I've already doubled my money since last week. This thing is going FTL warp drive during the election.

I can already place orders for bitcoins on Coinmama, but how? I didn't put any credit card information yet.

could anyone spare a neet a few trump coins. i have invested what little i could spare to lose but i dont have much.

TPH275n29RX3nNCXw6rWnmbfA28BNX7joy

Pretty much this if I'm being honest with my famalam

Im very impressed by the community. Everyone coming together for trump and riches!

I am complete n00b with investing, I read about it and all, but I am not sure how to get involved

How do I get involved? Is it still a good time to get involved? What platforms do I need?

Where do I go for bitcoins and the wallet thing and all that? How do I do it?
Very interested and thank you in advance for all those who are willing to

>Cannot Google
>Trump coin site spell it out for you
>USD to circle to bitcoin
>Bit coin to trump by c-cex

this is the dotcom bubble but in the crypto world happening right now. Just so happens trumpcoin came out in the middle of all this.

When you buy trumpcoin and sucessfully back it up and move it, you also become a professional in this crypto bubble.

Have fun, don't wait another second. The time to buy is now.

Anyone else see the parallel of trump coin compared to his republican nomination? All the way through to very end they said Trump would never get a national nomination. Now the same doubt is in Trump Coin. I don't even like trump, but I will be on board the starship when this thing hits $10 a coin

TD7ZdtR5Zi8i5PSR8eBz35sxYV3Cmqqt4w

So when I buy trumps do I use a local wallet on my pc? Can I move and exchange online from any site or do I have to stick to specific ones?

The plane just landed.

good question, also looking for an answer.

crashed with no survivors buying at 0.15$/trump

You can move trumps to your own wallet by downloading the client on the trumpcoin website, let it run for a few hours to sync with the network first since it's first time running.

Then to receive trumps click the "receive" tab on the client. You will see an adress on the right,(random numbers and letters) that's the address used to send your trumps to.
So if you got trumps on yobit and want to send to your own wallet for safety, you'll click withdraw on yobit, paste in your trump adress, and the amount of trumps and your good.

Backup and encrypt wallet.
You can send trumps to any exchange that supports trump. Just create a new trump address and send your trumps to the address created on the supported exchange

Condolences.

>mfw I sold at 25k sat