Name the current world

If you could give a title to the contemporary world (read: post WW II), what would it be?

I would name it:

>Of slaves and whores: the death of dignity

I would name it simply, The 2010s.

The last days

fair enough but I was thinking more of something that could give a sense of this era to future generations who didn't know it.

For instance, if someone told you yeah there was this era called "the 1350s" you wouldn't get the same feel as "the dark ages"

fair enough.

According to some hindu astrologist, the current era, the Kali Yuga, ends around 2025.

This period could very well be the end of history as we know it.

Postmodernism

>Dark ages

Property and the Property of Property.

Synagogue of Satan
The Kingdom of the Jewish Messiah
The Reign of the Beast
Jewed

if god is real how come he didn't predict the internet

telecomm
infoflux
wired

The reign of quantity

haven't read that but it reminds of the qualitative man as opposed to the quantitative man theory.

René Guénon is high tier, too. He's the symbol of the time where free masonry hadn't been corrupted, to me.

Care to sum it up for us?

Late Capitalism

Babylon.

Globalization & IT era, rather like how automobiles and electricity defined the 20s, though the 20s ended up being called the roaring 20s, I can't predict what slang word will be used to describe this era.

Future unbiased historians will view the now as a time when the world became much more connected, both through trade and communication due to IT. They will probably view it as starting after the collapse of the soviet union, culminating in the growth of emerging markets, notably though not limited to China, and ending probably 10 to 20 years from now after other countries are sufficiently developed, unless some major event happens before then.

One meme might be that it backfired on the developed world which suffered due to competition, immigration and terrorism and this caused the rise of UKIP (and trump, but I don't think he will become president), however this is probably more due to economies developing as far as they can given the technology available, following Japan's growth trends. Arguably trade has postponed this decline and the housing bubble was unrelated to globalization.

The First Golden Age of Global Civilization

>implying the beast would allow such a thing to exist

Supper happy fun dance time.

Alternatively that time someone tipped over the ideological trashcan

Pre-World Caliphate.

Damn Muslims are going to rule the planet because of stupid people who convert, and even dumber people who welcome then with open arms in the name of tolerance.

An era of glass. Beautiful and shining, but so sharp it cuts anything it touches apart.

Sure. I'll give you a synopsis.

Guenon analyses the claims, made by different religions, as well as social and political writers of his day, that the world is coming to an end. He concludes that they are generally correct, but they have no clear metaphysical basis as to why this is so. He then proposes a general theory of how that works, starting with general metaphysical premises and developing it's physical and socio-political consequences.

Reign is one of his two "political" books, the other being The Crisis of the Modern World.

what an absolutely dull idea for a thread

The time when everything was really good but people still complained excessively

Information Age

ok thanks

Late Modernity

I would name it after the both you you. The Land of Gaytarded Edgelords.

The Present. Those fags in teh future can think of something else to call their time.

The Current Year

I would name it after your behaviour:
the Age of Agression.

I mean COME ON

The Beta Uprising

Post cold war electronic revolution.

I should read it

Oh so every era since maybe the 500's?

is it more or less dull than your comment?

The world where everyone is stupid but me

Seconded

Dignity died the moment first living creature was born, there was no golden age where everyone was le classy and nice.

dignity is something humans apply to things, it is not one of the laws of physics

>everything is really good

nice meme

Do you think people in the future will romanticize modern gangs the same way we romanticize 30's mafia, pirates and vikings?

>Crips were mighty warriorz 'n shiet

Last year was the Current Year desu senpai
This year is is
The Current Year +1: Electric Boogaloo
Next year,
The Current Year +2: The Revenge of the Cuck
And so on and so forth.